Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted!!!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Spotted!!!

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post

Ha ha very funny......wow..... you've convinced me, can I join that club.
    How dare I make fun of the faggiest trend in photography yet. I wonder how much that cost Canon to sponsor an amateur "special needs" event like that (how many short buses were needed to transport all of those dildos). My only questions are, where are you in this snapshot of Canon lemmings and where's your car?
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...............

What's wrong with Nikon?

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    What's wrong with Nikon?
    Nothing. You had to be there.

As for D.. Now I gotta go spread some rep, cuz that was too damned funny.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

What's wrong with Nikon?
    Nothing, really. What we have is one member who flames and bitches and curses at Canon at EVERY opportunity, who can't take the joke.

It's true, however, the VAST Majority of sports photographers use Canon, as witnessed by the Extremely large quantity of "faggy white lenses" (Sitarro's opinion) at every major sporting event.

My biggest problem with Nikon cameras (not their lenses) is Really not a Nikon Issues - it's a Canon Issue. Across the board, Canon consistently out-performs Nikon in the area of High ISO image quality. Most people I've met choose Nikon for one of a few reasons:

1) To be different. Some folk associate Nikon with a 'true photographer's camera' because Canon is so well known.
    2) Ergonomics. Often, Nikons simply feel better in the hands of users
    3) Blind obedience.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nothing, really. What we have is one member who flames and bitches and curses at Canon at EVERY opportunity, who can't take the joke.

It's true, however, the VAST Majority of sports photographers use Canon, as witnessed by the Extremely large quantity of "faggy white lenses" (Sitarro's opinion) at every major sporting event.

My biggest problem with Nikon cameras (not their lenses) is Really not a Nikon Issues - it's a Canon Issue. Across the board, Canon consistently out-performs Nikon in the area of High ISO image quality. Most people I've met choose Nikon for one of a few reasons:

1) To be different. Some folk associate Nikon with a 'true photographer's camera' because Canon is so well known.
    2) Ergonomics. Often, Nikons simply feel better in the hands of users
    3) Blind obedience.
    You're an idiot fanboy, go shoot some more snapshots of that ugly ass car.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Funny you go from these comments in my previous pic thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Classic shots D. Was that a some kind of scope or camera the men in black had next to them? Were these all shot with the same lens or did you ad a teleconverter?
    Good one, how great to get that cherry blossom in full bloom....I sneezed it was so vivid. 100% crop!! Very clean!

I would take that lamp out too, no reason to keep it in....the landscapers blew it by not hiding it, no use ruining a great shot. You even got the flag blowing nicely.
    To THIS Bullshit:

These snapshots were taken with thousands of dollars worth of equipment? Don't tell me, I'm sure the car is in there somewhere. You might want to invest in a decent computer system and CS3 to try and get a little color and interest in your "photography". You might also try shooting in RAW....... the auto settings aren't cutting it.
    If you are better than me, Prove it. Post up some shit, Sitarro. Find your best three photos, I'll post my best three, and we'll let the voters decide.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

To THIS Bullshit:

If you are better than me, Prove it. Post up some shit, Sitarro. Find your best three photos, I'll post my best three, and we'll let the voters decide.
    You've digressed, spent a lot of money to take cute snap shots....weak.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...................

To THIS Bullshit:

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

We should change the name of that smilie to :nm:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...............

We should change the name of that smilie to :nm:
    No, im just waiting to see the pics from both of you so I can judge

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

No, im just waiting to see the pics from both of you so I can judge
    I know - but as you use that smilie more than anyone, perhaps we should re-name it after you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ............

I know - but as you use that smilie more than anyone, perhaps we should re-name it after you
    Then I would have to charge

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

You're an idiot fanboy, go shoot some more snapshots of that ugly ass car.
    For the record - 'some' is implied in 'more' - thus, 'some more' is redundant a bit. You could have created a more-efficient sentence by saying "...go shoot more snapshots of..."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What is funny about the first post in this thread is that if she is really using a Nikon then she is showing both creativity and a strong sense of individuality that none of the retarded lemmings are displaying(note that not only are they shooting with the same lens, they have the same shirt and are shooting in the same direction, looks typical of dufusses that believe every bribed article in generic digital camera magazine). Her shots are probably the best photographs, the others will just be amateurish snapshots of the same thing. Then again, who would waste any amount of time or effort shooting something like soccer.........all the shots will look exactly the same from the last game......who could possibly give a shit?

Again, where are you and where is your car?