Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Democratic Genius?

I often think of the consequences of the Civil Rights Act and our unsecured borders. I also often attribute some sort of mad genius to the Democratic party in their creation of such terrible policies. But, on the other hand, I think maybe they were simply the beneficiaries of the Civil Rights Act. I mean, seriously? They put forth a bill that they could forsee would make them the dominant party 50 years later? No way they could have seen that whites would stop replacing themselves with a low birth rate and that all the population growth in America would come from people with black hair, brown eyes, and dark skin. If the Democrats had truly been genius they would have not pushed for abortion, which has wiped out millions of black, Democratic votes. And concerning the border, as many Republican presidents as Democratic ones have allowed the mob from the south to come here, only to sign up for welfare, medical benefits, etc. AND vote Democrat. No, I think they fell backwards into policies that resulted in millions of Democratic voters.

2. Thanks Redrose, Gaffer, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Perianne. You actually created what some would call an "OXYMORON".

Putting the words Democratic, and Genius together seems to be a LITERAL....Impossibility?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    I often think of the consequences of the Civil Rights Act and our unsecured borders. I also often attribute some sort of mad genius to the Democratic party in their creation of such terrible policies. But, on the other hand, I think maybe they were simply the beneficiaries of the Civil Rights Act. I mean, seriously? They put forth a bill that they could forsee would make them the dominant party 50 years later? No way they could have seen that whites would stop replacing themselves with a low birth rate and that all the population growth in America would come from people with black hair, brown eyes, and dark skin. If the Democrats had truly been genius they would have not pushed for abortion, which has wiped out millions of black, Democratic votes. And concerning the border, as many Republican presidents as Democratic ones have allowed the mob from the south to come here, only to sign up for welfare, medical benefits, etc. AND vote Democrat. No, I think they fell backwards into policies that resulted in millions of Democratic voters.
    Isn't this thread title an oxymoron?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    So what you are saying is that, unless white people remain the majority race and continue to make and enforce the laws, our country is doomed to extinction?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    So what you are saying is that, unless white people remain the majority race and continue to make and enforce the laws, our country is doomed to extinction?
    Wow, not only did she not write that, I read it like 3x and can't see where you got that from.

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Wow, not only did she not write that, I read it like 3x and can't see where you got that from.
    There's no point to the fly-by post except to inflame. Gabby couldn't hold a legitimate debate with a toddler over whether or not her pull-ups were dirty. And the evidence is pretty clear.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

No gabby. Only if someone like you is LEFT in charge.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !