Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Come on down here you ffing Punk coward..

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    So you can't show me where I said that. How embarrassing for you that your first line was so easily shown a falsehood. You invite this on yourself; you started a tread about how big of a racist you are, and you are, then get more pissed when I explain, definitively, that it was racist. The handbook you accuse me of using is the dictionary. If you don't like being a racist then change. Don't get all bitchy when someone says you're a racist-- fucking own it.

Admittedly, you're on your own on tying your shoes; I'm not your momma-- maybe the old lady will let you borrow her house slippers. So far as what I say to you in person , the next time a tornado moves your trailer north of the mason-Dixie line, look me up.lord knows you can't afford a plane ticket. In the meantime, I heard there's some coloreds in the whites-only bathroom, so you best get to bouncing bitch.

All you have proven is that you are a liar and a damn coward. What is this shit about trailers? Is that some of your high and mighty unbiased posting? I don't have any --"old lady" except my slowly dying mother you ffing weasel -- if you talk about my family again I will find you so we can have a person to person chat. WHICH ARE YOU WITH THIS INSULTING MY FAMILY --A MOD DOING IT OR JUST A DUMBASS MEMBER DOING IT-
    WHICH HAT ARE YOU WEARING YOU FKKING BASTARD!
    You show me where I've ever mentioned any member of you family. I don't play that shit you lowlife ffkking scum!

Will meet you halfway any day you say punk-ass piece of cowardly scum.
    I live 7 miles south of Memphis TN.
    A coward like you always talks big from a safe distance..
    Lets you and I talk where we can settle this like men do........
    Feel free to set up any damn meeting place halfway you lousy piece of shit. I'll be there with bells on.
    Say, do you still have that stick?
    You know the one I stuck up your ass about three years ago when we first tangled.
    Sure you do that is why you cranked this little shit up . You are an ego driven piece of blather that thinks your shat don't stink.
    Well punk, everybody's shit stinks but yours especially does because you are all blather.
    What's the matter , you lonely, need attention or just a dickweed that can not understand a simple concept like not insulting family?
    A rule here that perhaps you think you have exempt status from.
    Now put up or shut up you fucking worm .
    I listed my location openly , let's do a face to face "talk"...
    I promise afterwards when you speak to me it will only be to say either - yes sir and no sir..
    See how nice I am to agree to have a "talk" in person with you..
    That's just the kind of agreeable guy that I am....
    Lets "talk" face to face..... Your call , pm me here ....
    I want it acknowledged that you requested it....

How's that stick feeling right now piss ant?--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Not sure what thread this started in, but I DO have a question/request ...

I want to meet the person who does not discriminate/is not biased. Sounds like a jellyfish to me. No spine. If one has an opinion, then one discriminates, correct?

"Racist" is a name people without a legitimate argument like to sling around because it makes people cower. Just another flash word the PC use to intimidate rather than come up with fact or logic.

Carry on ... not my war.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gaffer, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Feel free to set up any damn meeting place halfway you lousy piece of shit. I'll be there with bells on.
    Say, do you still have that stick?
    You know the one I stuck up your ass about three years ago when we first tangled.
    Sure you do that is why you cranked this little shit up . You are an ego driven piece of blather that thinks your shat don't stink.
    Well punk, everybody's shit stinks but yours especially does because you are all blather.
    What's the matter , you lonely, need attention or just a dickweed that can not understand a simple concept like not insulting family?
    A rule here that perhaps you think you have exempt status from.
    Now put up or shut up you fucking worm .
    I listed my location openly , let's do a face to face "talk"...
    I promise afterwards when you speak to me it will only be to say either - yes sir and no sir..
    See how nice I am to agree to have a "talk" in person with you..
    That's just the kind of agreeable guy that I am....
    Lets "talk" face to face..... Your call , pm me here ....
    I want it acknowledged that you requested it....

How's that stick feeling right now piss ant?--Tyr

Tyr. It appears LOG has become Jim's version of A.G. Holder, speaking for, and acting in behalf of OBAMA.

If Jim allows this violation of HIS RULES to continue. We're all gonna see something Jim won't like.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Tyr. It appears LOG has become Jim's version of A.G. Holder, speaking for, and acting in behalf of OBAMA.

If Jim allows this violation of HIS RULES to continue. We're all gonna see something Jim won't like.

Ummm .... I don't do the rules here, not my business, BUT ....

Let him say what he wants. It's not a crime to prove yourself an idiot. Who are you going to argue with if you run off everyone you disagree with? Let the staff handle the rules. I'm fine with the arguing part.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

AT as I see it Log skirted the issue and really broke no rules, although we know where he was going he stopped short of it, and I can guarantee Jim wouldn't of allowed it ( if he had crossed the line ) I know I was banned for crossing the line a few years back yes it was another spineless internet tough guy that pushed me to cross the line, this is what these folks do, while some of us where out working and doing things MEN do they where hiding in theirs homes trying to figure out how to become a man, and all they learned was they can act tough on the internet because no one can reach through the screen and slap the Sheot out of them. But man I wouldn't pull Jim or the way the board is run into this at all, Log knows just how far he can take things before he is breaking the rules ( if ya read the post it is very grey where he threw his insults, yes not even man enough to do that strongly ) But Jim didn't post this nor do I believe he would go along with it, but others have slung sheot similar to this and get away with it, threatening Jim does nothing , he didn't make the post .
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

10. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    AT as I see it Log skirted the issue and really broke no rules, although we know where he was going he stopped short of it, and I can guarantee Jim wouldn't of allowed it ( if he had crossed the line ) I know I was banned for crossing the line a few years back yes it was another spineless internet tough guy that pushed me to cross the line, this is what these folks do, while some of us where out working and doing things MEN do they where hiding in theirs homes trying to figure out how to become a man, and all they learned was they can act tough on the internet because no one can reach through the screen and slap the Sheot out of them. But man I wouldn't pull Jim or the way the board is run into this at all, Log knows just how far he can take things before he is breaking the rules ( if ya read the post it is very grey where he threw his insults, yes not even man enough to do that strongly ) But Jim didn't post this nor do I believe he would go along with it, but others have slung sheot similar to this and get away with it, threatening Jim does nothing , he didn't make the post .

Thanks Jeff. I do believe all of us have been there a few times. I take TYR's defense here, based on the Condescension expressed so easily by Log, and even other members. Namely, gabby. Who somehow are convinced, because they are SO IMPRESSED with themselves, in so many ways. They have a freedom to patronize, belittle, and exert their self-proclaimed EXPERTISE over word usage, and semantics.
    Log, and Gabby obviously believe ALL OF US are lower than they are in life, or status. And TYR recognizes that instantly. Which makes him become so angry, and rightly....defensive.
    I have grown used to being looked down upon, ignored, and patronized with all of the name calling, and accusations. I actually feel better knowing how I affect the mindless snobs who brag so much about their USELESSNESS.
    So, this is for them.

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Thanks Jeff. I do believe all of us have been there a few times. I take TYR's defense here, based on the Condescension expressed so easily by Log, and even other members. Namely, gabby. Who somehow are convinced, because they are SO IMPRESSED with themselves, in so many ways. They have a freedom to patronize, belittle, and exert their self-proclaimed EXPERTISE over word usage, and semantics.
    Log, and Gabby obviously believe ALL OF US are lower than they are in life, or status. And TYR recognizes that instantly. Which makes him become so angry, and rightly....defensive.
    I have grown used to being looked down upon, ignored, and patronized with all of the name calling, and accusations. I actually feel better knowing how I affect the mindless snobs who brag so much about their USELESSNESS.
    I agree, but I wont say anything Negative towards anyone here besides the one that decided to hurl personal insults !! And Honestly AT even him I really don't have much to say about, we all know Tyr and he is very capable of protecting himself whether through a debate or if need to be physically, but of course that doesn't mean I have to like it. I have never believed in the ignore button but I do believe ( in cases like this ) it becomes a good tool. I do believe both of the posters ( you mentioned ) can be good posters when they want to and honestly I don't understand the attack that took place here, but I think Tyr mentioned something about old wounds, we never know what is going on in another s home life or what makes them do these things, even so it doesn't make it right, but I am ( trying ) to take the higher ground and just speak my mind one time and let it go , hopefully it will stop there, if not then it will need to be addressed at that point, this is the internet and what might get your head thumped in RL sometimes we need to let it go and see what tomorrow will bring.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

14. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Huh? How am I getting drawn into this? And how does LR speak for me or the board in any way whatsoever? Please leave me out of this one.

16. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Huh? How am I getting drawn into this? And how does LR speak for me or the board in any way whatsoever? Please leave me out of this one.
    Perhaps AT is not aware that Log is no longer on staff?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

My apologies Jim. I was under the impression that logroller still held a mod position. Which is why I worded my response as I did.
    So, this is for them.

20. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Dude, if you take gabby seriously then you are doing EXACTLY what she wants. Try remembering THAT. She doesn't care what she says. Might not even believe half of it. She wants under your skin. ANYONE running right up to the edge of the rules to trying get you to fall over the line first is obvious for what they are. You going to let THEM win? If you quit, or play their game, you lose.

And I KNOW I'm one to talk. I've been banned just about everywhere. But I KNOW I was the one that broke the rules. You know damned well Jim's not the one behind this. Look at it from HIS POV, and what I said in my previous post. He's running a board. If he runs everyone off each and every one of us ask him to, then who's left? Let the idiots say what they want. That reflects on them. Your reaction reflects on YOU.

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Dude, if you take gabby seriously then you are doing EXACTLY what she wants. Try remembering THAT. She doesn't care what she says. Might not even believe half of it. She wants under your skin. ANYONE running right up to the edge of the rules to trying get you to fall over the line first is obvious for what they are. You going to let THEM win? If you quit, or play their game, you lose.

And I KNOW I'm one to talk. I've been banned just about everywhere. But I KNOW I was the one that broke the rules. You know damned well Jim's not the one behind this. Look at it from HIS POV, and what I said in my previous post. He's running a board. If he runs everyone off each and every one of us ask him to, then who's left? Let the idiots say what they want. That reflects on them. Your reaction reflects on YOU.

Not to worry Gunny. I have never, ever, taken gabby seriously. As for getting under my skin. I have too much fun exposing her to allow that to happen. She rarely, if ever reply's to my posts anyhow.

As for being banned. Same here. Like you. I was banned many times for...TELLING THE TRUTH nobody wanted to hear.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I appreciate the kind words spoken for me but guys just let this be between that ffing weasel and myself.
    Gunny got it right --this is the place to hash it out if the punk is man enough. He clever tossed in speaking of my family and knows doing that in a heated exchange that is insulting but he knows he can hide safely where he is. That is the mark of a true coward, a piece of shit in my opinion.

AT thanks my friend but Jim is not the bad guy here --the bad guy is the arrogant prick(logroller) that brought my family into it. The punk that I could break like a twig if I wanted to..

I offer to meet that piece of shit halfway to--"talk".
    I do me some mighty fine "talking" when I want to.
    So far no pm from the ffing weasel.
    All hat= no cattle , but a damn big mouth and huge ego..

I repeat leave Jim and the board out of this one, it is personal between myself and the cowardly punk that would have to buy a pair of balls to have any..

Notice that fj did not join in the crap logroller did.
    That is a mark for him in my book... Just sayin.'--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

25. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I appreciate the kind words spoken for me but guys just let this be between that ffing weasel and myself.
    Gunny got it right --this is the place to hash it out if the punk is man enough. He clever tossed in speaking of my family and knows doing that in a heated exchange that is insulting but he knows he can hide safely where he is. That is the mark of a true coward, a piece of shit in my opinion.

AT thanks my friend but Jim is not the bad guy here --the bad guy is the arrogant prick(logroller) that brought my family into it. The punk that I could break like a twig if I wanted to..

I repeat leave Jim and the board out of this one, it is personal between myself and the cowardly punk that would have to buy a pair of balls to have any..

Agreed. Never meant to infer Jim was involved. I used the Holder example to show how low Log was. Nothing more.
    So, this is for them.

27. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I'm just making a point. I don't think anyone needs to wonder which side of the fence I fall on. I've made myself pretty clear about family too. And I understand what he did. Do you see him participating in this thread? That would require balls, wouldn't it?

You can have him. Just don't get yourself in trouble because you're pissed.

You should no this as well as I do. Ain't worth it.

29. Thanks aboutime, Jeff thanked this post