Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Obama sending 3,000 US troops to Ebola Zone.....

No. It's not satire. It's the reality in this Obamanation. Yet another Barry "in yer face, America" outrage-du-jour that I suspect will be, from now on, coming "fast and furious" over his last (presumably and hopefully) two years in office.

Apparently, Barry thinks that the Liberian Ebola outbreak is more of a threat to the USA than ISIS and radical jihadists. And apparently, Barry is going to make damn sure that that will be the case.

Why, you ask, does he think this way? He probably figures this is the best way to create more orchestrated chaos and civilian outrage in the US. Why....it's 'almost as if' Barry were trying to instigate another civil war....or at least a civil insurrection. Something that would require him to declare Martial Law.

We knew he hated the US military, probably even more than Bill Clinton hated the US military....but we had no idea just how much. Sending our best and brightest to an Ebola infested hell-hole proves it. It's official.

US to send 3,000 troops to Ebola danger zone as Obama administration shuffles military's mission in Africa

The United States government is sending thousands of military troops to the west African nation of Liberia as part of the Obama administration's Ebola virus-response strategy, the White House said late Monday night.

'U.S. Africa Command will set up a Joint Force Command headquartered in Monrovia, Liberia, to provide regional command and control support to U.S. military activities and facilitate coordination with U.S. government and international relief efforts,' a statement from the White House press office said.

'A general from U.S. Army Africa, the Army component of U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM), will lead this effort, which will involve an estimated 3,000 U.S. forces.'

Liberia is the hardest-hit of the four west African nations that have confirmed Ebola cases, accounting for more than one-half of the fatalities. The others are Sierra Leone, Guinea and, to a lesser extent, Nigeria.

Scroll down for video

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DWInx4zw
    Last edited by DLT; 09-16-2014 at 05:28 PM.

2. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    No. It's not satire. It's the reality in this Obamanation. Yet another Barry "in yer face, America" outrage-du-jour that I suspect will be, from now on, coming "fast and furious" over his last (presumably and hopefully) two years in office.

Apparently, Barry thinks that the Liberian Ebola outbreak is more of a threat to the USA than ISIS and radical jihadists. And apparently, Barry is going to make damn sure that that will be the case.

Why, you ask, does he think this way? He probably figures this is the best way to create more orchestrated chaos and civilian outrage in the US. Why....it's 'almost as if' Barry were trying to instigate another civil war....or at least a civil insurrection. Something that would require him to declare Martial Law.

We knew he hated the US military, probably even more than Bill Clinton hated the US military....but we had no idea just how much. Sending our best and brightest to an Ebola infested hell-hole proves it. It's official.

US to send 3,000 troops to Ebola danger zone as Obama administration shuffles military's mission in Africa

The United States government is sending thousands of military troops to the west African nation of Liberia as part of the Obama administration's Ebola virus-response strategy, the White House said late Monday night.

'U.S. Africa Command will set up a Joint Force Command headquartered in Monrovia, Liberia, to provide regional command and control support to U.S. military activities and facilitate coordination with U.S. government and international relief efforts,' a statement from the White House press office said.

'A general from U.S. Army Africa, the Army component of U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM), will lead this effort, which will involve an estimated 3,000 U.S. forces.'

Liberia is the hardest-hit of the four west African nations that have confirmed Ebola cases, accounting for more than one-half of the fatalities. The others are Sierra Leone, Guinea and, to a lesser extent, Nigeria.

Scroll down for video

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DWInx4zw
    With ISIS and Muslim Jihadist trash generally, America is guaranteed to be hated .. it's a 'given' ... so, there's nothing more to be gained in the 'Let's see everyone want us to go home' department.

Liberia, though, and African nations in that general locality ? Will they share such enmities ?

If not now, a little dose of military 'invasion' should do the trick.

I'm sure the Ebola virus itself will be much impressed by America's military might. Perhaps it'll be moved to negotiate its surrender ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

4. Thanks Gaffer, grannyhawkins, DLT, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Looks like the ururpin beelzebub, is tryin to unleash a global pestilence!!!

https://cofda.files.wordpress.com/20...bama-horns.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Endeavor to Persevere

6. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

And yet hundreds of illegal immigrants cross our grossly porous borders every day...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

8. Thanks grannyhawkins, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    With ISIS and Muslim Jihadist trash generally, America is guaranteed to be hated .. it's a 'given' ... so, there's nothing more to be gained in the 'Let's see everyone want us to go home' department.

Liberia, though, and African nations in that general locality ? Will they share such enmities ?

If not now, a little dose of military 'invasion' should do the trick.

I'm sure the Ebola virus itself will be much impressed by America's military might. Perhaps it'll be moved to negotiate its surrender ?
    And what happens if or rather when members of our military have to shoot to kill some Ebola-infested Africans when they panic or try to over-run a facility (which they've apparently already been doing)? Will our military be immune to prosecution or condemnation? You know the main reason (excuse) Obama gave for pulling all troops out of Iraq was because they had no immunity or protections from a re-negotiated SOFA. Do we have ANY such protections guarantee from the Liberian gov? Hell no.

This is a lose-lose scenario for America and for Americans. Just the kind of scenario that Obozo prefers and specializes in.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    And yet hundreds of illegal immigrants cross our grossly porous borders every day...
    And, ole bezzlebub, is allowin them to bring their own form of pestilence!!!

Mysterious respiratory virus hits Midwest, children at highest risk
    http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/myster...-highest-risk/

September 8, 2014, 10:44 AM|A new virus, classified as Enterovirus 68, mimics asthma or respiratory distress. Nearly 300 children have already been admitted to hospitals, but no anti-viral therapy or vaccine has been discovered yet. KCTV has the story.
    Endeavor to Persevere

11. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grannyhawkins View Post
    Looks like the ururpin beelzebub, is tryin to unleash a global pestilence!!!

https://cofda.files.wordpress.com/20...bama-horns.jpg
    Ironic. A Global pestilence unleashing a global pestilence.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Why is there an "Africa Command" in the 1st place?

Oh yeah, we are the police of the world, if we don't do it the world will fall into chaos.
    So we need to be there so the virus won't spread,
    better to stop it there than here right?
    We HAVE TO be all over the world 24/7/365.

That's what some here have told me at lest.

I keep saying, 'no we can come home. we don't need ships and bases all over the earth'
    But that's crazy isolationist talk i'm told.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

14. Thanks grannyhawkins thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post

Oh yeah, we are the police of the world, if we don't do it the world will fall into chaos.

I keep saying, 'no we can come home. we don't need ships and bases all over the earth'
    It is crazy isolationist talk. Do you go out of your house to work and do business? Do you go to the store? Do you go to events and get togethers? Or do you just hide in your basement under a blanket?

Does your town have a police dept? Do they operate out of more than one facility? Do they patrol the neighborhoods? Their job is to protect you. Why would you want to take away their means of providing that protection?

It works that way on the world stage as well. The is a Africa Command to cover the region. There are regional commands through the world. Intel and reports go to AFCOM and are sent on to the pentagon. Since you don't understand how the military works the command structures will not make sense to you.

Your idea of bring everyone home is silliness. You would then allow the muzzies, the russians and chinese to run rampant through world. How long before they come knocking on your door?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

16. Thanks DLT, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    It is crazy isolationist talk. Do you go out of your house to work and do business? Do you go to the store? Do you go to events and get togethers? Or do you just hide in your basement under a blanket?

Does your town have a police dept? Do they operate out of more than one facility? Do they patrol the neighborhoods? Their job is to protect you. Why would you want to take away their means of providing that protection?

It works that way on the world stage as well. The is a Africa Command to cover the region. There are regional commands through the world. Intel and reports go to AFCOM and are sent on to the pentagon. Since you don't understand how the military works the command structures will not make sense to you.

Your idea of bring everyone home is silliness. You would then allow the muzzies, the russians and chinese to run rampant through world. How long before they come knocking on your door?
    the Chinese have more influence than we do in many parts of Africa, WITHOUT bases and troops or "Africa Commands"
    Why do we believe that the ONLY tool is the Military?
    the military does not have to be sitting on every continent for for the world to be at peace . the Africa command was not there 5 years ago. and Africa didn't go up in flames and isn't any better off for our presence. It's a BS argument that we have to have some military footprint "to preserve our peace at home".
    It's because we've been bad business people and the Chinese and Russian have made better deals for African resources.
    that's the HONEST answer.
    not to prevent war, or to keep Russians of our shores.
    The only country dropping troops all over the world doorsteps is the USA.

but whatever, if I'm so wrong then there's no need to Complain about U.S troops in Ebola-ville Liberia.
    Because if we aren't there, then we are being ISOLATIONIST.
    And maybe the Russians and Chinese might TAKE IT OVER.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-17-2014 at 06:28 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

the Chinese have more influence than we do in many parts of Africa, WITHOUT bases and troops or "Africa Commands"
    Why do we believe that the ONLY tool is the Military?
    the military does not have to be sitting on every continent for for the world to be at peace . the Africa command was not there 5 years ago. and Africa didn't go up in flames and isn't any better off for our presence. It's a BS argument that we have to have some military footprint "to preserve our peace at home".
    It's because we've been bad business people and the Chinese and Russian have made better deals for African resources.
    that's the HONEST answer.
    not to prevent war, or to keep Russians of our shores.
    The only country dropping troops all over the world doorsteps is the USA.

but whatever, if I'm so wrong then there's no need to Complain about U.S troops in Ebola-ville Liberia.
    Because if we aren't there, then we are being ISOLATIONIST.
    And maybe the Russians and Chinese might TAKE IT OVER.
    The Chinese have their own Africa Command. I don't know what they call it but they have one. Just as they have regional command headquarters throughout their sphere of influence. And Africa Command is not a new thing. It's been around for at least 20 years. The Russians are trying to reestablish their regional command centers. Take a look at Cuba and points south. They are looking to reestablish their arctic base.

Any major country is going to have regional commands. It makes it easier to run things in an area without going to the central command for every little thing. Even the US is divided into command regions.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

19. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post

Either 'not long', or at any rate, THEY would be deciding the issue.

Stating what, I'm sure, is the blindingly obvious .. what's being suggested adds up to a 'bunker mentality' .. basically, cowering away in your own little piece of territory, and hoping against hope that you can somehow be invulnerable from the ills of this world. No matter how many. No matter how powerful, or pernicious. Such a mentality demands a 100% success rate, regardless of what it must cope with, PERMANENTLY.

In other words, such a defensive posture demands complete and never-ending success, against opposition you choose to have no control over.

Perhaps some passing Leftie or other can try to convince me of the wisdom of that ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

21. Thanks Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Does anyone see the REAL reason for Obama's 3000 troops?

Claiming he's sending 3000 American troops (WITH BOOTS) into Africa to help with the Ebola fight....is SMOKE & MIRRORS.

Obama needed a reason to deploy BOOTS ON THE GROUND, so...he is PRE-POSITIONING them in Africa to shorten their trip North, and East into the Middle East.

But NOBODY is supposed to notice the COINCIDENCE????
    Last edited by aboutime; 09-17-2014 at 06:12 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

23. Thanks grannyhawkins, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Claiming he's sending 3000 American troops (WITH BOOTS) into Africa to help with the Ebola fight....is SMOKE & MIRRORS.

Obama needed a reason to deploy BOOTS ON THE GROUND, so...he is PRE-POSITIONING them in Africa to shorten their trip North, and East into the Middle East.

But NOBODY is supposed to notice the COINCIDENCE????
    I thought that's why we built an embassy nearly as large as Vatican City in Iraq???
    Endeavor to Persevere

25. Thanks aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The main reason some conservatives may be sounding "isolationist" right now is....they don't trust Obama with the command of our troops ANYwhere. And for very good reason. Obama's apparent "we are the police of the world" routine isn't about America coming to anyone's rescue. It's all about still and as usual the breaking of the US economy and the resultant destruction of the USA. We couldn't even afford to keep WH tours going or DC monuments open for a national holiday. How the hell can we now afford to send 3,000 troops to Africa for a non-military operation? It's all part of his "plan". His and his string-handlers.

And hey...if only a third of those troops manage to come back and spread Ebola around America...Obama probably counts that as a twofer.
    Last edited by DLT; 09-17-2014 at 09:37 PM.

27. Thanks Gaffer, aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post