Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Wellllllll...that kinda makes sense. Are any other nations sending troops for "containment" purposes?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

2. Thanks Gaffer, red state, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Wellllllll...that kinda makes sense. Are any other nations sending troops for "containment" purposes?
    NOPE.....just US good ole, dependable, GIVING Americans the world regards as the Universal Police (expendables).
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, grannyhawkins, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Only one thing disturbs me more than the Ebola threats, and that one thing is.....
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks grannyhawkins, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    I know this will be unpopular but I'm in favor of this. Better to fight that deadly virus on African soil rather than the U.S. And let's be honest, these aren't combat troops we're sending. They're engineers, medical, logistics, command and control, etc. Yes, they will be exposed but before being able to openly return to the U.S., they will be screened and quarantined if needed.
    What's the alternative? Sit back and hope the Atlantic Ocean will protect us?

The only thing I find concerning is Obama's clear commitment to fight this deadly Ebola virus and less than clear commitment to fight the deadly virus known as ISIL.
    While I commend those healthcare workers, with the courage to volunteer to help, knowing the risks, they know the risks!!! This ebola thang is nothing to mess with and it needs to be contained, in country!!! We don't need to be transporting the illness to multiple U.S. sites, as well as Europe, that's just askin for trouble!!! Then you have to ask, or at least I do, where is the hail is the UN and WHO in all of this???
    Endeavor to Persevere

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grannyhawkins View Post
    While I commend those healthcare workers, with the courage to volunteer to help, knowing the risks, they know the risks!!! This ebola thang is nothing to mess with and it needs to be contained, in country!!! We don't need to be transporting the illness to multiple U.S. sites, as well as Europe, that's just askin for trouble!!! Then you have to ask, or at least I do, where is the hail is the UN and WHO in all of this???
    Granny, everyone knows that we're the 'City Police' and the UN is the 'mayor' and as the city police, we are simply doing the UN's business. So, they (the UN) are truly all in this thing. Oh.....B.O.....he's the mayor's lil' stooge (just as iSLUM is under the approval of what the 'mayor' and the liberal stooges who believe they can use the iSLUMists just as Hitler was used. It backfired on them back in the days of WWII and it (IS) backfiring on the pukes of today (PUKES being the UN and the libs).

Ebola is just a fraction of the problem.....I'm more concerned with the unregulated distribution or dimocrat votes, diseases and iSLUMist threats of our "guests" south of the border than I am the "regulated" ebola virus. There are those who do not see this threat for what it is but I tell you that this 'south of the border' and liberal exodus to our border States is (IS) changing that area for the worse. Those who scoff or make lightly of this (as if they will NEVER allow such a change) are only deluding themselves to the FACT. They, whether wanting to acknowledge it or not, have already changed and it is quite possible to see Red States turn blue (or at least VERY purple). Ask yourself: "IF I (YOU) disagree with what is going on....what has been done to stop it and when will enough be enough before CHANGE slaps you in the face?" You have illegal activity and threats stomping all over you YET you say that you have it all under control and that you'll not lose in the end. I say that you (WE) have already lost simply through submission and while the water gets hotter and hotter. Perhaps if the water had been scolding hot to begin with but with the gradual warming......we've already been cooked (ALIVE).

I'm no Bush fan (any of them) but had Bush did half of what this Bad Odor has done, the left would have had camps all around OUR White House lawn in protest....possibly riots with bloodshed. This is what THEY want us to do and I've been interested to know just how peacefully and honorably this Bad Odor will leave office and hand the reigns over. That guy has always spooked the fire out of me and I don't see how many don't see through him (or the threat he has proven himself to be). Some love him out of mutual HATE for this Nation.....others are still ignorant and, sadly, some are still sleeping.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    That's just plain horse shit.
    But OK, let's not do anything. Ebola poses no threat to anyone but people in Africa.
    And speaking of horse shit.....

there's about 100 people in Dallas right now.....

that would disagree with you on that.

There are also folks in Italy and Spain and Australia that would disagree.

But hey....

you obviously know better than they do, right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Agree with the above statement.....the BULL I see is liberals who deny.....

This is already HERE folks and before Ebama sends troops there and everywhere, we need them on our border "containing" that endless list of diseases that are already infecting our citizenry. Yes, I believe this is all planned and that it is going well (for those that hate America).

President Ebama is either stupid, very evil or both. Like most liberals, my bet says he's BOTH.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    Agree with the above statement.....the BULL I see is liberals who deny.....

This is already HERE folks and before Ebama sends troops there and everywhere, we need them on our border "containing" that endless list of diseases that are already infecting our citizenry. Yes, I believe this is all planned and that it is going well (for those that hate America).

President Ebama is either stupid, very evil or both. Like most liberals, my bet says he's BOTH.
    Amen Red!

12. Thanks aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post