Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Gunny. All anyone is asking for is Honesty. Nothing more, nothing less. Not trying to run anybody off, unless you like some people pretending to be something they ARE NOT?
    Bullshit. You can't stand anyone that disagrees with you. You're right and that's that. You question someone else's service with NO evidence? Nice going. I'm not inviting anyone else to this board because of you and your little pussy-ass temper tantrums and personal attacks and pouting like a baby when someone dares disagree with you.

THERE is your truth.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You two are losers. People take the time and effort to get others to post here and you act like ignorant-ass titty babies and run them off. Jealous little bitches worried someone might listen to someone besides you.

Gunny. Personally. I really tried to be as cordial to you as I could. Until you decided otherwise. A Jim would tell you. You do have an option to IGNORE my posts if you don't like reading them.

Calling us losers just tells me who really is losing here. If you want to RULE THE ROOST, and avoid us Jealous little bitches (your liberal name calling there). Knock yourself out.

Too bad that CHIP on your shoulder repels being presented with truth.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

3. Thanks red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Who's the whinny @$$ baby.....I'm not he one complaining about how one posts, when one posts or how lengthy their posts are. You need to look in the mirror before casting any stones. If the guy wasn't a fake, he should have said so.....or never started talking about his 'experiences'.

I guess that make you the SUPERIOR loser then. That guy was a fraud....right down to the undercover terrorist bit. Heck, what hasn't he done. His big mistake was in spouting off too much and expecting someone like me to stand for it. I won't....not with him, not with you. Good riddance, says I. I was going to place him on ignore anyway....

Hate you feel that way, Gunny but at least we know where we stand. If I can be proven WRONG, I'll be the first to apologize but that hasn't happened yet....by YOU or anyone.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

5. Thanks aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Born2DecadesLate View Post
    you didn't "ask me about my service " sir you accused me of being a phoney. Stolen Valor in fact. How dishonest to act like all you did was ask me about my service.
    Some people get their panties all in their asses when something different comes along. Give it some time.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Born2DecadesLate, fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yeah, that's exactly what Andy Griffin and Ron Howard said about those who wouldn't vote for B.O. I can't watch the Andy Griffin show now because of their lil' ad.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Born2DecadesLate View Post
    you didn't "ask me about my service " sir you accused me of being a phoney. Stolen Valor in fact. How dishonest to act like all you did was ask me about my service.

That's right. You only said the 75th duh. And, I did not accuse you of being a phony. I posted that video to let you know how I, and other veterans like you feel about people who pretend to be superior, or people they are not.
    You should have welcomed that. But you chose to take the angry route. Bye Bye.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Bullshit. You can't stand anyone that disagrees with you. You're right and that's that. You question someone else's service with NO evidence? Nice going. I'm not inviting anyone else to this board because of you and your little pussy-ass temper tantrums and personal attacks and pouting like a baby when someone dares disagree with you.

THERE is your truth.

READ WHAT YOU JUST SAID TO ME Gunny. And if you can. Tell me who's pouting.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

What's with attacking new members?

He said he was in the 75th Rangers, out of Ft. Benning, GA.

That's a Special Ops outfit, btw. I worked with a guy that was in the 75th Rangers, and some of the stories he told me were hair raising. He was 56 years old and still had a 6 pack.

Jim is trying to grow this board, please show a little respect for his spent money and his efforts.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

12. Thanks Gunny, Shadow, fj1200, Born2DecadesLate, Gaffer and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly what Andy Griffin and Ron Howard said about those who wouldn't vote for B.O. I can't watch the Andy Griffin show now because of their lil' ad.
    You got anything else to add? Something intelligent for once? No one can come on this board with a different opinion without you hens attacking him/her. You think HE has a superior attitude? Look in the mirror. Y'all act like your shit doesn't stink and no one should DARE question anything you say. And if somebody does, OMG, let the wailing and gnashing of teeth all over the board begin.

Why don't y'all get out your big boy panties and find something to fill them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    Well ...Andy Griffith is dead now ...so ... I guess you don't have to be offended any more "rolls eyes".
    Last edited by Shadow; 09-28-2014 at 10:01 PM.

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's right. You only said the 75th duh. And, I did not accuse you of being a phony. I posted that video to let you know how I, and other veterans like you feel about people who pretend to be superior, or people they are not.
    You should have welcomed that. But you chose to take the angry route. Bye Bye.
    You lying little crud from the bottom of my size 12s

You're exact words in that thread

I call BS on your statement about "to do things we can't talk about". If you are, who you claim to be. Other than another STOLEN VALOR candidate. It would be easier to prove it.
    Perhaps you were a NAVY SEAL, or a RANGER, GREEN BERET as well.
    As for the regularly detached BS. What was your C.O.'s last name?

Now clearly you were accusing me of lying. I'm new to message boards, but good grief.

Oh, and forgive me for posting in a military forum and assuming that anyone who would be interested in such would put two and two together and realize that the 75th in the US Army meant, the 75th Ranger Regiment.

Damn was I naive, didn't know people acted like this in the civilian world.

No wonder we end up with shit birds like Obama leading us to hell.

17. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

READ WHAT YOU JUST SAID TO ME Gunny. And if you can. Tell me who's pouting.
    I'm not pouting. I'm laying your sour puss ass out. Never have anything nice to say about anything nor anyone. You're like a wet towel on a campfire. You'll piss all over a comedy thread. No, I'm not pouting. I'm pissed. I get people to post here, Jim gets people to post here, trying to get this board a little more well-rounded and growing and you have to piss all over it.

So you tell me why anyone should give a shit when all you want is a sounding board for your own voice and do your best to run off anyone new? You even tried it with me. Too bad you weren't smart enough to know I was part of the party LONG before you started ruining it.

You want to question someone else's service? Produce some evidence or keep that opinion to yourself. Or you can question mine if you want, squid. I'm right here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    What's with attacking new members?

He said he was in the 75th Rangers, out of Ft. Benning, GA.

That's a Special Ops outfit, btw. I worked with a guy that was in the 75th Rangers, and some of the stories he told me were hair raising. He was 56 years old and still had a 6 pack.

Jim is trying to grow this board, please show a little respect for his spent money and his efforts.

Really? So now. We have to be careful about what we ask other members too? I only asked him who his C.O. was at first.
    Do you know the difference between a C.O. and then he complained about me accusing him of Stolen Valor.
    Those who have nothing to hide..PROUDLY, and WILLFULLY share their military experiences without feeling threatened.
    I called BS because ...it's an old trick...much like "If I tell you, I'll have to shoot you" kind of BS.
    I appreciate Jim trying to grow this board. But...I hope both YOU and JIM would like to make sure...the GROWING is real
    So, this is for them.

20. Thanks red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I'm not pouting. I'm laying your sour puss ass out. Never have anything nice to say about anything nor anyone. You're like a wet towel on a campfire. You'll piss all over a comedy thread. No, I'm not pouting. I'm pissed. I get people to post here, Jim gets people to post here, trying to get this board a little more well-rounded and growing and you have to piss all over it.

So you tell me why anyone should give a shit when all you want is a sounding board for your own voice and do your best to run off anyone new? You even tried it with me. Too bad you weren't smart enough to know I was part of the party LONG before you started ruining it.

You want to question someone else's service? Produce some evidence or keep that opinion to yourself. Or you can question mine if you want, squid. I'm right here.

Gunny. That's enough. If you are so angry, and so self-centered that you need to keep using the Childish name calling. That says just about all I need to know, or think about you. AND...I DON'T GIVE A GOOD CRAP WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Really? So now. We have to be careful about what we ask other members too? I only asked him who his C.O. was at first.
    Do you know the difference between a C.O. and then he complained about me accusing him of Stolen Valor.
    Those who have nothing to hide..PROUDLY, and WILLFULLY share their military experiences without feeling threatened.
    I called BS because ...it's an old trick...much like "If I tell you, I'll have to shoot you" kind of BS.
    I appreciate Jim trying to grow this board. But...I hope both YOU and JIM would like to make sure...the GROWING is real
    Need some cheese to go with that whine?

23. Thanks hjmick thanked this post