Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Down here Dumbass..

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    The usual suspects just want the women to shut the hell up and take it..

I say that thinking is stupid and evident of ignorant thinking and/or hoping to cover their asses when/if they do such crap.
    When it is actual proven rape regardless the man's rank , his ass should do serious prison time.. with the stipulation for such harsh punishment being when its proven beyond a doubt. Otherwise if found guilty less harsh punishments be meted out.

I have a daughter, four sisters and 11 nieces...

None of my relatives have ever been raped. If they had trust me , if the law didn't punish the guy first , I would have--sooner or later.
    A fact....-Tyr
    Fuck you. Let's dance, bitch,. What are you saying about my dauther , scumbag?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

I say that thinking is stupid and evident of ignorant thinking and/or hoping to cover their asses when/if they do such crap.
    When it is actual proven rape regardless the man's rank , his ass should do serious prison time.. with the stipulation for such harsh punishment being when its proven beyond a doubt. Otherwise if found guilty less harsh punishments be meted out.

None of my relatives have ever been raped. If they had trust me , if the law didn't punish the guy first , I would have--sooner or later.
    A fact....-Tyr
    Are you insane???

Show me your name or that of any family member you have..

I did not quote you nor talk about you or your family.
    I was making a general statement about the military men that yell for the women to just shut up..
    The ones doing the actual raping...

When I ever choose to talk to you I'll quote you dumbass.
    Now put your bottle down and quit pretending to be a victim..
    Nobody mentioned any of your family.
    I did however mention my family..

If your reading comprehension skills are that damn low go take reading lessons stupid , don't try that bully shat on me!

Read this line for context dipshit
    When it is actual proven rape regardless the man's rank , his ass should do serious prison time..

This is not the freaking military, you aren't King Kong and just for good measure--shut the hell up dummy.

This was who I was replying to , although I didnt quote her...

Sassy wrote--
    As I said previously, I'm pissed off at the women who are raped and do not speak up ... they are, in fact, letting the attacker get away with a crime and there will be more victims.
    --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-02-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

3. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Down here Dumbass..

Down here dumbass--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
    I've just begun to fight!
    Join Date:May 2012Location:USA, SouthernPosts:12,583Thanks:4,546Thanked 3,127 Times in 1,838 Posts Rep Power:3943282

A fact....-Tyr
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    [QUOTE]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Tyr- replied,
    Are you insane???
    Show me your name or that of any family member you have..
    I did not quote you nor talk about you or your family.
    I was making a general statement about the military men that yell for the women to just shut up..
    The ones doing the actual raping...

When I ever choose to talk to you I'll quote you dumbass.
    Now put your bottle down and quit pretending to be a victim..
    Nobody mentioned any of your family.
    I did however mention my family..

If your reading comprehension skills are that damn low go take reading lessons stupid , don't try that bully shat on me!

Read this line for context dipshit

When it is actual proven rape regardless the man's rank , his ass should do serious prison time..

This is not the freaking military, you aren't King Kong and just for good measure--shut the hell up dummy.

This was who I was replying to , although I didnt quote her...

Sassy wrote--
    As I said previously, I'm pissed off at the women who are raped and do not speak up ... they are, in fact, letting the attacker get away with a crime and there will be more victims.

I dont dance with drunks, punks or fools......

Go take reading classes your reading skills are about on a 2nd grade level stupid.-

When did YOU become a --They

Try actually reading dipshit.....--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-02-2014 at 09:51 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

You ran from the last altercation we had when I asked you about your lie..

You know you said you gave the top military experts their opinions.
    I asked you to prove that gunnys are doing that in the Pentagon or with the top military experts, etc. You ran... --

YOUR LYING, BRAGGING ASS BAILED AFTER THAT.
    CAME BACK NEXT DAY AND IGNORED IT, ABANDON THE DAMN THREAD!! --

Hell , you'll most likely run from the previous post I made here.
    The one that shows you must be reading on a first or second grade level.

This is the cage punk, you bullshit rep doesn't mean a thing here.
    And you do not have the military force to back you up like you did with those young recruits stupid!

Thus, I offer this in reply to your stupid attack, false accusation and generally fukked up attitude..

KISS A GOOD MAN'S ASS!!!---

pm me here anytime you like dipshit.. its easy...
    I dont play... but I am quite tired of your juvenile silly ass shit.. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-02-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You ran from the last altercation we had when I asked you about your lie..

You know you said you gave the top military experts their opinions.
    I asked you to prove that gunnys are doing that in the Pentagon or with the top military experts, etc. You ran... --

YOUR LYING, BRAGGING ASS BAILED AFTER THAT.
    CAME BACK NEXT DAY AND IGNORED IT, ABANDON THE DAMN THREAD!! --

Hell , you'll most likely run from the previous post I made here.
    The one that shows you must be reading on a first or second grade level.

This is the cage punk, you bullshit rep doesn't mean a thing here.
    And you do not have the military force to back you up like you did with those young recruits stupid!

Thus, I offer this in reply to your stupid attack, false accusation and generally fukked up attitude..

KISS A GOOD MAN'S ASS!!!---

pm me here anytime you like dipshit.. its easy...
    I dont play... but I am quite tired of your juvenile silly ass shit.. -Tyr
    How about I just crush your fucking head, punk? Seems to me YOU are the one trying t flex those little marbles in Mommy's basement you call e-balls. Now, let's play , bitch.

You take your sorry, pussy little ass and go find someone that isn't going to backhand you out of existence without a second thought.

You're stupid and have YET to prove a point.

You better back your ass the fuck down and back the fuck off.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

How about I just crush your fucking head, punk? Seems to me YOU are the one trying t flex those little marbles in Mommy's basement you call e-balls. Now, let's play , bitch.

You take your sorry, pussy little ass and go find someone that isn't going to backhand you out of existence without a second thought.

You're stupid and have YET to prove a point.

You better back your ass the fuck down and back the fuck off.
    You can get my address from Jim. Or your stupid punk ass can pm me here I'll give it to you direct dipshit.
    Know this liar and coward. I don't play and you are not speaking to a kid or punk.

Go take reading classes you stupid piece of shit...

Everybody can read and see you went off on nothing and now aren't man enough to admit it.

I offered before my damn address you saw fit to NOT PM ME FOR IT.
    SO SHUT THE FKK UP, MORON. I did all my fighting with no weapons for 25 years..
    So you scummy ass can try to crush my head. It'll be the other way around if your stupid ass tries it.

I am the one that is not a loudmouth fraud..

Have one of your friends explain these complicated sentences to you.

I will check my pm here everyday here until you man up punk.

Checked first thing when I logged in this morning--no pm from you asking my location- so shut the fuck up..
    Jim can give it to you also. I gave it to him because I knew your bullying ass would eventually try to play "gunny badass" on me, zero in on me.

I gave him my permission beforehand to give it to you..

Now fuck-off piss ant..

I don't play, I never back off or never , ever back down.. A fact...

Yes, this is me laughing at you.. -- --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-03-2014 at 07:47 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Just checked, no pm..

I will check at least three times a day.

I do not want to miss this important opportunity offered me if it ever comes.

You want everybody to do this to you--:bow3:

You huff and puff your dumbass bluster and then curse them if they balk and refuse..

IF this is your problem, IF-- I don't know if it is but I'll not be the target of your stupidity and frustration without exposing you for the fool and fraud you are.. .

You do not get a pass with me...
    I tried twice (cut you 2 breaks) , you the ignorant bully took that as a sign of weakness,(they always do)...
    so you'd best get used to me not ever giving your stupid punk ass a break , ok?

I'll bring it down here like I did with this thread last night every damn time.

Then I'll expose you for the liar, bully-punk and fraud that you are, understand boy?

Yes , in case you are still too stupid to cipher it out MR,"I GAVE THE OPINIONS TO THE TOP MILITARY ADVISERS as a gunny"

My nephew Chad had in 17 years military service and he laugh his ass off when I relayed that lying brag you made.

Of course he also said, "Too bad they don't" and then stated the man is a dam liar whoever he is...

WHY DONT YOU, YOU wise up and knock off your bullying attempts and be a damn man for a change?

Only chumps and fools are buying it, not any intelligent military or ex-military that I know of.

You have real problems--seek help but know this --you do not get to try to push me around.

I have 45+ years of stomping the ass of people that tried that with me.

I am not the one that is a fraud..
    Now piss off, worm..

I know, you can not read complicated sentences so I'll sign off with this short one just for your stupid loudmouth ass..

Kiss my ass, dipshit .

Yes, this is me laughing at you again ..----Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-03-2014 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Just checked, no pm..

I will check at least three times a day.

I do not want to miss this important opportunity offered me if it ever comes.

You want everybody to do this to you--:bow3:

You huff and puff your dumbass bluster and then curse them if they balk and refuse..

IF this is your problem, IF-- I don't know if it is but I'll not be the target of your stupidity and frustration without exposing you for the fool and fraud you are.. .

You do not get a pass with me...
    I tried twice (cut you 2 breaks) , you the ignorant bully took that as a sign of weakness,(they always do)...
    so you'd best get used to me not ever giving your stupid punk ass a break , ok?

I'll bring it down here like I did with this thread last night every damn time.

Then I'll expose you for the liar, bully-punk and fraud that you are, understand boy?

Yes , in case you are still too stupid to cipher it out MR,"I GAVE THE OPINIONS TO THE TOP MILITARY ADVISERS as a gunny"

My nephew Chad had in 17 years military service and he laugh his ass off when I relayed that lying brag you made.

Of course he also said, "Too bad they don't" and then stated the man is a dam liar whoever he is...

WHY DONT YOU, YOU wise up and knock off your bullying attempts and be a damn man for a change?

Only chumps and fools are buying it, not any intelligent military or ex-military that I know of.

You have real problems--seek help but know this --you do not get to try to push me around.

I have 45+ years of stomping the ass of people that tried that with me.

I am not the one that is a fraud..
    Now piss off, worm..

I know, you can not read complicated sentences so I'll sign off with this short one just for your stupid loudmouth ass..

Kiss my ass, dipshit .

Yes, this is me laughing at you again ..----Tyr
    The only thing you have to laugh at is looking back at you in the mirror.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

The only thing you have to laugh at is looking back at you in the mirror.
    I checked no pm from you requesting my location.
    I knew you wouldn't because you realize I am not the damn loudmouth fraudster you are..

I gave Jim all that info way ahead of time because I knew your stupid as would try this shit with me.

Got you down to one line replies and a "so is yo momma" type of reply.

This is me laughing at you .. Learn to read --

And every time you start this trying to bully me your ass is going to be down here getting shown to be the loudmouth fraud you are!

Kiss a good man's ass ,coward!
    --Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Look tyr ... I found you rhetoric. Must be great to be a hero and shit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Just checked--no pm..

Now you stopped "dancing" to post movies.. How cute...
    What are you a teenager chump?

First time I've ever seen fighting with a video in a cage.
    I guess when you are about as smart as a brick its better to do silly shit like that..

By the way, I am not military, never been military so take your favorite hero film you love and shove it coward.

Nothing passive about me when a punk tries to talk to me with bluster and shit talk , you ffing dumbass..

I put up my money even before you executed your dumbass tactic. .
    I gave Jim all my contact info so your yellow ass couldn't cry --"not going to pm you".
    You do not have to , get it all from Jim, I pray to see your stupid as show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calmed your bully ass down didn't it..
    When you got called on your bluster and bluff by me and I had already prepped for days before know how punk bully's operate.

This is me laughing at showing all that read this thread what a craven piss ant coward you are.--

Now post more videos because when you type words you get busted for you ffing stupidity..

Somebody wised you up, right worm. --Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Speaking of loud mouth fraudsters. Bet your picture would be listed next to that in the dictionary.

Jeebuz... Enough with the blustering word walls. Does anyone even read these five thousand word dissertations of crap?

Hey Darin... This enough DRAMA for ya? LOL?

Btw...

so ...TYR when is your man period going to end?

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Calvary to rescue a gunny..

First he starts posting posts videos, now he gets help..

Your concern is touching .
    I have to wonder why you think he needs your help...

Ten bucks says he welcomes it..
    Of course after this message you go on my ignore list.

So your one volley is all you get to help the helpless man , the amazing gunny...
    Your post reveals something about him and about you too.
    --Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Calvary to rescue a gunny..

First he starts posting posts videos, now he gets help..

Your concern is touching .
    I have to wonder why you think he needs your help...

Ten bucks says he welcomes it..
    Of course after this message you go on my ignore list.

So your one volley is all you get to help the helpless man , the amazing gunny...
    Your post reveals something about him and about you too.
    --Tyr
    No help. I just think you are a tool.