Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Down here again, part two.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I guess you are right about the fear mongering, we all can see by the beheading videos and murdered victims Of Hamas, ISIS, ETC. THAT THEY ARE JUST KIDS GOOFING AROUND.
    I mean its not like they are Nazi's is it?
    Good to see such a level head appear to let us know we have nothing to fear .--Tyr

^^^^ Even the liberal idol Bill Maher agrees with you. O' wait seems he doesn't.. My bad...-Tyr

^^^^^^ Then we have this site as proof of the utterly ridiculous statement you just made..-Tyr

^^^^^^ Then we have this site as proof of the utterly ridiculous statement you just made..-Tyr
    You know what the difference is between you and a jihadi? Nothing.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You know what the difference is between you and a jihadi? Nothing.
    Off topic, the thread subject is not me.

Will post that statement above every time you do this to highlight what you do and are allowed to do here.

Will post until it becomes clear to all .....-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Down here again, part two.

Today, 09:29 AM

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot

I've just begun to fight!
    Join Date:May 2012Location:USA, SouthernPosts:12,604Thanks:4,582Thanked 3,149 Times in 1,847 Posts Rep Power:3975227

You know what the difference is between you and a jihadi? Nothing

Will post that statement above every time you do this to highlight what you do and are allowed to do here.

"We say Grace, we say Ma'am. If you ain't into that we don't give a damn."
    "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue! "

What did you say worm? -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

What did you say worm? -Tyr
    I'm sorry, Was I not clear?

You're a pussy. You want to play, bitch? I'd suggest growing some balls first.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Really? The subject is always you. You and your bitter-ass crap. You have no idea how to hate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I'm sorry, Was I not clear?

You're a pussy. You want to play, bitch? I'd suggest growing some balls first.
    Where is that pm asking for my location maggot,?

Just checked, no pm, your sorry loudmouth ass can not even back up your own threats junior..
    Now go eat shit and die, you fucking little worm.
    I used to break asslicking punks like you all the time and I didn't have military authority standing behind me when I did it.
    I had only my own two hands piss ant.

No pm proves you are a fucking coward..
    So kiss my ass worm.

And this is me laughing at your retarded ass.

Odds are ten to one that you get help again by some other member butting in and you latch onto it..

What a damn loser... -

My phone number is in the phone book dickweed call me to find my location--I'll give it to and pray your punk ass shows up.

Go for it , you cowardly ffing maggot..... -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Checked again, no pm, no phone call.-----Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Checked again, no pm, no phone call.-----Tyr
    You want my address, bitch? Really?

Bring your punk ass and bring your A game. It ain't going to do shit for you but get your punk-ass killed, but you go ahead and bring it. You want to talk shit, puissy? I'll drill your ass s fast you won't even know what the the fuck happened.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

You want my address, bitch? Really?

Bring your punk ass and bring your A game. It ain't going to do shit for you but get your punk-ass killed, but you go ahead and bring it. You want to talk shit, puissy? I'll drill your ass s fast you won't even know what the the fuck happened.
    You dodge asking for mine , after saying you'd crush my head. After Ive been offering it since you started your crap..

Now you ready to drill somebody with a gun.. --

What a coward you are..

Big bad gunny too scared to fight with his hands like a man ???.. O', yes the ffing little punk is... All bluster no mustard.

Well maybe if you didnt masturbate with them so often you wouldn't be so tired and feel so damn puny.

Still no phone call, so shove it weasel.. I mean Dannyboy...

This is me still laughing at your dumb ass. -- -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-04-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You dodge asking for mine , after saying you'd crush my head. After Ive been offering it since you started your crap..

Now you ready to drill somebody with a gun.. --

What a coward you are..

Big bad gunny sacred to fight with his hands???.. O', yes the ffing little punk is... All bluster no mustard.

Well maybe if you didnt masturbate with them so often you wouldn't be so tired and feel so damn puny.

Still no phone call, so shove it weasel.. -Tyr
    Come on shit-talking bitch. You wanted some secret PM? I put my shit right out here, no bring it. pussy. Or back the fuck off. Come get it weasley ass bitch ... I'm right,here ....

Now yo want to play motherfucker ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Come on shit-talking bitch. You wanted some secret PM? I put my shit right out here, no bring it. pussy. Or back the fuck off. Come get it weasley ass bitch ... I'm right,here ....

You aint mad are you boy..

O' pleeze mr, bad gunny don't scare me so..--

Remember dipshit you made the first offer to crush my head..

Now after being shown to be a fool and a coward you want to shoot somebody.

Pathetic and acting like no gunny ever would.

You went from hand to hand fighting to gun play after seeing your sorry ass handed to you.-

Now you talk about murder , what a punk, to scared to fight hand to hand.. ffing dipshit coward..
    -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-04-2014 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I'm getting annoyed by this keyboard.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You aint mad are you boy..

O' pleeze mr, bad gunny don't scare me so..--
    At YOU? Really?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

At YOU? Really?
    I guess sarcasm is beyond your range of comprehension dipshit.

I'd cut my own damn throat If I were ever scared of a loudmouth lying punk-ass piece of shit like you!

Now, go eat shit and die --you whiny ass little worm..

Remember, back when you said, "Lets Dance"?

Well. I've been dancing, and you decided to threaten to kill me..

All right here for anybody to see.. I saved it for a reason dumbass..
    And no word from me ever to anybody alive asking your name, your location, or your phone number.

I did however offer to give you mine after you decided you could just tell me what to do. Big mistake chump-ass. Nobody since I was 15 has done that and I got loads of scars to prove it because a lot of tough sumbiatches have tried over the years. You , they'd laugh at. They did not laugh at me after I was done with them , no not a damn one.

Your mistake was in trying to bully the wrong man piss ant..

I truly believe your damn IQ must be in the low 90's...

Now, eat shit and die piss ant.-- -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

By the way, every time you start your shit up there I'll bring it down here to expose you punk ass for the ffing fraud , dumb piece of shit you are.
    You have others fooled, probably because they haven't lived the life I have but I saw thru your sorry, bully type shit as soon as you started it.
    Get used to it worm. I will dance your sorry "shit for brains" ass down here, make you look like a cowardly chump every damn time.
    Every bully I ever stomped half to death was a damn coward just like you and boy their were dozens of them . Fact.

I am not the damn fraud that you are weasel-shit.. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-04-2014 at 01:12 PM.