Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default Wafa al Bass

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wafa al Bass (Wafa al-Biss, b. 1984) is a Palestinian Arab resident of Gaza who was permitted to enter Israel for the purpose of being treated at an Israeli hospital in 2005. She wore a suicide bomb vest which she attempted to explode as she crossed into Israel via theErez Crossing.[1][2]
    Al Bass had been given permission to enter Israel to receive hospital treatment for severe burns. Guards at the crossing became suspicious and discovered that under her traditional black robes she had strapped a 22-pound bomb to her leg.[3][4][5]
    She was imprisoned for several years and released in the 2011 Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange.
    Upon release from prison she immediately attained further notoriety by urging Gazans to “take another Shalit” every year until all convicted Arab terrorists held in Israeli prisons were freed.[6] As schoolchildren gathered at her home in northern Gaza to welcome her home, she told them, "I hope you will walk the same path we took and God willing, we will see some of you as martyrs." [7][8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafa_al_Bass

2. Thanks Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Wafa al Bass (Wafa al-Biss, b. 1984) is a Palestinian Arab resident of Gaza who was permitted to enter Israel for the purpose of being treated at an Israeli hospital in 2005. She wore a suicide bomb vest which she attempted to explode as she crossed into Israel via theErez Crossing.[1][2]
    Al Bass had been given permission to enter Israel to receive hospital treatment for severe burns. Guards at the crossing became suspicious and discovered that under her traditional black robes she had strapped a 22-pound bomb to her leg.[3][4][5]
    She was imprisoned for several years and released in the 2011 Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange.
    Upon release from prison she immediately attained further notoriety by urging Gazans to “take another Shalit” every year until all convicted Arab terrorists held in Israeli prisons were freed.[6] As schoolchildren gathered at her home in northern Gaza to welcome her home, she told them, "I hope you will walk the same path we took and God willing, we will see some of you as martyrs." [7][8]

She is a solid muslim, deep in its faith and practicing it as is required...
    She is not hiding it to placate western sensibilities and delusions...

What people fail to understand is that is ISLAM!!!!

Yet gullible people believe the propaganda and cry otherwise... -TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks Gaffer, LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    She is a solid muslim, deep in its faith and practicing it as is required...
    She is not hiding it to placate western sensibilities and delusions...

What people fail to understand is that is ISLAM!!!!

Yet gullible people believe the propaganda and cry otherwise... -TYR
    Jim Jones was was a solid Christian , deep in its faith and practicing it as is required...

He did not hide it to placate western sensibilities and delusions...

Jones felt outsiders failed to believe that his views represented CHRISTIANITY.

A lot of gullible people believed his propaganda. Now they are dead.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Jim Jones was was a solid Christian , deep in its faith and practicing it as is required...

A lot of gullible people believed his propaganda. Now they are dead.

Educate yourself.

This isn't hard to research.

He was not a Christian; he was a Liberal Atheist/Gnostic and a hardcore Communist.

Saying he was Christian is unbelievably stupid when all you need to do is spend 2 minutes looking it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    By the early 1970s, Jones began deriding traditional Christianity as "fly away religion," rejecting the Bible as being a tool to oppress women and non-whites, and denouncing a "Sky God" who was no God at all.[14] Jones wrote a booklet titled "The Letter Killeth," criticizing the King James Bible.[40] Jones also began preaching that he was the reincarnation of Mahatma Gandhi (murdered in 1948) and Father Divine (died in 1965), as well as Jesus of Nazareth, Gautama Buddha and Vladimir Lenin. Former Temple member Hue Fortson, Jr. quoted Jones as saying, "What you need to believe in is what you can see ... If you see me as your friend, I'll be your friend. As you see me as your father, I'll be your father, for those of you that don't have a father ... If you see me as your savior, I'll be your savior. If you see me as your God, I'll be your God."[9]

In a 1976 phone conversation with John Maher, Jones alternately stated that he was an agnostic and an atheist.[41] Despite the Temple's fear that the IRS was investigating its religious tax exemption, Marceline Jones admitted in a 1977 New York Times interview that Jones was trying to promote Marxism in the United States by mobilizing people through religion, citing Mao Zedong as his inspiration.[37] She stated that, "Jim used religion to try to get some people out of the opiate of religion," and had slammed the Bible on the table yelling "I've got to destroy this paper idol!"[37] In one sermon, Jones said that, "You're gonna help yourself, or you'll get no help! There's only one hope of glory; that's within you! Nobody's gonna come out of the sky! There's no heaven up there! We'll have to make heaven down here!"[9]

There's a lot more.

Read up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones
    Last edited by NightTrain; 10-06-2014 at 09:14 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Being a martyr for your religion is one thing. Taking the lives of innocent humans in the process is quite another. That isn't war. It's evil.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

[QUOTE=gabosaurus;708685]Jim Jones was was a solid Christian , deep in its faith and practicing it as is required...

A lot of gullible people believed his propaganda. Now they are dead. /QUOTE]

Precisely our point Gabby. A lot of people believe that Islam is the religion of peace and now they are dead.

How many people died because they believed in Jones? How many people have died and will continue to die because they believe Islam is the religion of peace? I'm pretty sure Islam has Jones beat on the number dead.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

9. Thanks Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

What is the difference between the extreme factions of Christianity and the extreme factions of Islam?
    Not much, if you think about it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The above is pretty darn stupid.....and I've got this 'thing' banned from my screen YET the intelligence goes down even seeing the name I've banned/placed on ignore. If only you guys would simply reply and stop honoring her crap by quoting...I'd not have to be reminded of how VERY dim this dim-O-crat is.

If the poster above (can't even say the name) could ever bring the liberal intelligence/common sense level up to (at least) Noir's rational or at least learn how to READ, I'd probably consider lifting the ban.....but not likely.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

12. Thanks Gaffer, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Educate yourself.

This isn't hard to research.

He was not a Christian; he was a Liberal Atheist/Gnostic and a hardcore Communist.

Saying he was Christian is unbelievably stupid when all you need to do is spend 2 minutes looking it up.

There's a lot more.

Read up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones
    Now, NT, how many liberals do you know who are willing to educate themselves or believe anything they read (IF they read at all)?! And you're beating a dead horse if you think she'll ever believe you or anything that goes against the LIES and ignorance that she feels all too comfortable with. UNBELIEVABLY STUPID is an exact description of this "TEACHER".
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

14. Thanks Gaffer, LongTermGuy, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

What is the difference between the extreme factions of Christianity and the extreme factions of Islam?
    Ok, enough, this time you're answering...

I can rattle off a list of about 100 Islamic terror groups, responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths SINCE 9/11 ALONE. Can you please list some extremist Christianity factions that are performing similar acts? Don't backpeddle or pour your bullshit in here, nor disappear from the thread - either list these same groups in Christianity that are similar to Islamic terror groups, or admit you're trolling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

I can rattle off a list of about 100 Islamic terror groups, responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths SINCE 9/11 ALONE. Can you please list some extremist Christianity factions that are performing similar acts? Don't backpeddle or pour your bullshit in here, nor disappear from the thread - either list these same groups in Christianity that are similar to Islamic terror groups, or admit you're trolling.
    Impossible task for her my friend...
    For her comparison was silly.
    The religion of Islam mandates and practices the murdering acts as servitude to Allah.
    Christianity teaches doing just the opposite.
    There is a reason the silent majority in Islam do not condemn Jihad and slaughter of non-muslims.. That is because it is commanded to be done by the Koran..
    Myself, I can not understand how she fails to see that massive difference..

Unless, as so often cited, Liberalism blinds its victim to ever accepting truth and facts that prove its follies... -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

17. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    Now, NT, how many liberals do you know who are willing to educate themselves or believe anything they read (IF they read at all)?! And you're beating a dead horse if you think she'll ever believe you or anything that goes against the LIES and ignorance that she feels all too comfortable with. UNBELIEVABLY STUPID is an exact description of this "TEACHER".
    She's been a lot better about the blatant trolling crap recently, but then she backslides and pulls stupid stunts like this.

You're probably right, I'm wasting my time and energy and Jim's bandwidth responding to ignorant posts like this.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

19. Thanks Gaffer, red state, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

It must SUCK to be an unsuccessful suicide bomber.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

21. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

She is setting an example they want the muslim women in USA to start following.
    And very likely that idea will catch on if a few do it successfully here .
    The Imams here are no better than the imams over there but quite possibly more restrained due to our laws and their greater since of caution and proper use of "timing".
    If their man-in-hiding(bamboy) gives them a clear signal , they start acting IMHO...-TYR

23. Thanks Gaffer, red state, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

How is that list of groups and non-stop killings by Christians coming along? I saw you were online, but failed to respond - this must be a large list you're compiling. I'll continue to wait, and point out your trolling ways...

25. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post