Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default `President Ebola`

`What does it tell you when Britain and France have stopped flights to and from the nations in Africa where Ebola has become a threat and the United States has not taken a similar measure?...

What does it tell you when the President sends 3,000 U.S. troops on a “humanitarian” mission to West Africa? It tells me he has put the U.S. at risk if any or a portion of these troops return after having been infected.`

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/66505

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, DLT thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

It tells me that Obama not only is an incompetent moron. But that he lacks the love for this country, that a President needs to have
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I think it's deliberate to infect states that didn't vote for him. I can't buy that anyone is THAT incompetent.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

6. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I think it's deliberate to infect states that didn't vote for him. I can't buy that anyone is THAT incompetent.
    Well considering that Obama apparently feels that he has to bow, scrape and apologize for America at every turn and on every foreign appearance.....it follows logically that Obama feels America needs to be punished and taken down a notch or 10. And he has already accomplished that feat, both single-handedly via EOs and with the help of the treasonous leftist Democratic Party.

8. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PixieStix View Post
    It tells me that Obama not only is an incompetent moron. But that he lacks the love for this country, that a President needs to have

Agree PixieStix. But we generally ALL know he's incompetent. As for love for this country. Just remember what his Mrs. said about 'not being proud'. And also. In order to have a President with love for his country...we first must have something other than a wannabe President. Facts do not lie.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    `What does it tell you when Britain and France have stopped flights to and from the nations in Africa where Ebola has become a threat and the United States has not taken a similar measure?...

What does it tell you when the President sends 3,000 U.S. troops on a “humanitarian” mission to West Africa? It tells me he has put the U.S. at risk if any or a portion of these troops return after having been infected.`

I have just been informed by a resident leftie troll that there are apparently 23 other such anti-Obama-Ebola threads. I'm going to endeavor to find them all...since we know that there's no way the leftie troll could be lying. [blink blink]

This makes two.

11. Thanks Gaffer, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Interesting assertion about Britain and France.

It makes this article in today's Express a little difficult to account for, though ..

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/519...itain-in-weeks

THE deadly Ebola virus could hit British shores within three weeks, scientists warned last night.

Experts have analysed the pattern of the spread of the disease, along with airline traffic data, to make the startling prediction Ebola could reach Britain by October 24.

They claim there is a 50 percent chance the virus could hit Britain by that date and a 75 per cent chance the it could be imported to France, as the deadliest outbreak in history spreads across the world.

Currently, there is no cure for the disease, which has claimed more than 3,400 lives since March and has a 90 per cent fatality rate.

Virus expert Dr Derek Gatherer, of Lancaster University, said yesterday: "It's really a lottery.

"If this thing continues to rage on in West Africa and indeed gets worse, as some people have predicted, then it's only a matter of time before one of these cases ends up on a plane to Europe."

France is among countries most likely to be hit next because the worst affected countries - Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia - are French-speaking and have busy travel routes back, while Britain's Heathrow is one of the world's biggest travel hubs.

France and Britain have each treated one national who was brought home with the disease and then cured. The scientists' study suggests that more may bring it to Europe not knowing they are infected.

Even assuming an 80 percent reduction in travel to reflect the fact many airlines are halting flights to affected regions, France's risk is still 25 percent, and Britain's is 15 percent.

Across Europe, Belgium has a 40 percent chance of seeing the disease arrive on its territory, while Spain and Switzerland have lower risks of 14 percent each, according to the study first published in the journal PLoS Current Outbreaks.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has not placed any restrictions on travel.
    Last edited by Drummond; 10-06-2014 at 03:05 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

13. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Interesting assertion about Britain and France.

It makes this article in today's Express a little difficult to account for, though ..

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/519...itain-in-weeks

Which begs the question.....

why the hell not?

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has not placed any restrictions on travel.
    Placing restrictions on travel from infected areas only makes logical sense. Have we come to an era in world history where logic, reason and common sense has gone permanently 'bye-bye'?

15. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gaffer thanked this post