Today, 07:59 PM
Merciless & Cruel
Join Date:Jan 2007Location:The Republic of TexasPosts:9,284Thanks:1,753Thanked 1,687 Times in 947 Posts Rep Power:1192451

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

Brilliant response Steve, right on target..

It doesn't but some always like to spin onto Christians when the heat gets turned up on Islam and its policy of commanding murder! They then bring up the Crusades while leaving out the murdering taking place to Christians there . The reason for the Crusades.
Typical spinning away, they all love to do it..-Tyr

Gunny wrote--

You practiced being this stupid, or what?

let's get something clear. You are a hate-filled ignorant fuck, who doesn't know anything and couldn't out-think a gnat. All you do is post "let's kill the Muslims". How about let's kill YOU? Your stupid ass and inability to think?

]You talk all this big game. How much combat time you got tyr? Oh, none? Gee.

What I live? Morons whose brains come undone when they actually have to pull that trigger. But that would take balls, right? None of which you have. You just volunteer the rest of us to carry out your political agenda.

You have NO idea what you're talking about.
"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." -- Winston Churchill

“ "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." Jorge Agustín Nicolás Ruiz de Santayana y Borrás
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put the bottle down and wipe your drool old timer. My reply was to Steve and if you had a problem with my reply contact admin here but stop the threats launched at me.
This is your fourth such unprovoked attacking foray.
Aren't tired of showing your ass?
Being shown to be a fool by my bring your stupidity down here ?
Get a clue--seek help soon... obvious you have very serious issues.

This is your last warning before I start to really blast your ass down here in the cage and expose even more of your stupidity.
My younger brother is an alcoholic and behaves just like you are now doing.
I put up with him because he is family but you, you are just a washed up hate-filled arrogant ass. --Tyr