Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I am in the midst of cleaning things up, but want to reply to this first.

Where do you get this crap from? Gunny is now running things with impunity? That's a load of crap. I have closed several threads because of him, pointed him out publicly for several issues he started and not that it's any of your business, but also been talking with him about things in PM. And now he's a "special member" with the right to do as he pleases? I don't see it much different than those who are following him and doing similarly.

I got a novel idea, how about responding to the members involved, instead of somehow trying to draw staff into this bullshit?

And why is staff only blamed when it's a member some don't like? I don't see the complaints about other members taking threads off topic all the time?

Seriously, SAVE the complaints about staff, it's not working, and its NOT US who are getting involved in all of this petty bullshit.
    I get to do what I want? Shit. When did THIS happen? You're supposed to inform me of this shit.

You mean I did all that without playing the 10,000 PM whines a day to the admin?

I must be good.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    If you did not read how do you know?

Try actually discussing the post, ignore it or at least stop attacking new member for posting.
    Are you a mod here?
    If not why are you now attacking new members for posting?
    How does fuck off and get an actual argument sound to you?

You know they're not new, so try again.

Or are you talking about the one I lived with for 4 months? In real life. You DO know what that is, right?

You're stupid. But go ahead and fall for it. Won't be the first dumb story you fell for.
    Last edited by Gunny; 10-20-2014 at 03:14 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke