Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Woman Blows into Cow Anus to Help Boost Milk Yield

Ok it's no wonder disease like Ebola and other trash start over there This is disgusting But a must see

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=8ffc09ce46f3" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b4f_1414037735
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Jeff, just back away from liveleak. I think it is infected

Why the hell would she do that? Yes, ebola originated from animals

Good Lord that is disgusting
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

3. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I showed the ol lady and told her she needed to go out and do this that the cows would yeild more milk, nope, she has no sense of humor, the couch is going to be cold tonight

5. Thanks Bilgerat, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

You know....forget Africa. You can see such differences in other places where Judeo/Christian ethics are not prevalent. My example of this is in looking at the Palestinians and Israelis. On one side is, for the most part, beauty/progress and on the other......not so much. Land 'given' to the Palestinians, that was once fruitful under Israeli care, are now desolate.

Now, getting back to this video (and JEFF, you're really pushing it here. HA!!!) and I really didn't wish to jump in BUT since I didn't thank you yesterday for that post from yesterday, I thought it neighborly to do so for your post last night. So.......WHY IN THE HECK DOES THAT 'WOMAN' DO THAT LIP TO LIP (AS IT WERE)? Could she not have used something (ANYTHING) BETWEEN her and the cow. And good grief; if they'd feed the darn animal better.....and stop with the "other" stuff they probably do with the animals, it probably would deliver more milk. South Africa was once a thriving nation.......but not now. So, it seems that when certain elements are not in control or have been taken out of the equation, you get folks @$$ KISSIN' a cow (or worse). America is going to kick themselves when they get what they THINK they want and this video is an example of what America will get.

Yes, aids and other stuff like Ebola came from Africa and crap like what that aids ridden woman does to cows or men doin' the dirty with monkeys, it is no wonder. I'm in awe of how there isn't 0 population in Africa (considering the muSLUMS and dictators murdering millions and the disease that originates and is rampid there).
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

7. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Ok it's no wonder disease like Ebola and other trash start over there This is disgusting But a must see

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=8ffc09ce46f3" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b4f_1414037735

Jeff. That's really funny. But sadly, as most of us have suspected for a long time. That is a long standing DNC technique we have all seen, and heard about

most often from Hillary, Holder, Obama, Reid, and Pelosi called "BLOWING SMOKE UP ONE'S BUTT". In fact. On page One of the DNC talking Points manual, paragraph 1, labeled "when all else fails"....that picture was replaced with a photo of this DNC chairwoman....
    And the technique began with Bill Clinton's Monica Cigar trick.
    Last edited by aboutime; 10-23-2014 at 01:18 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

9. Thanks PixieStix, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Jeff. That's really funny. But sadly, as most of us have suspected for a long time. That is a long standing DNC technique we have all seen, and heard about

most often from Hillary, Holder, Obama, Reid, and Pelosi called "BLOWING SMOKE UP ONE'S BUTT". In fact. On page One of the DNC talking Points manual, paragraph 1, labeled "when all else fails"....that picture was replaced with a photo of this DNC chairwoman....
    And the technique began with Bill Clinton's Monica Cigar trick.
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That's disgusting. This has got to be the worst job ever. I'd rather die. I refuse to click the play button, but the screenshot looks like she was kind enough to give him a reach around!

12. Thanks PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    That's disgusting. This has got to be the worst job ever. I'd rather die. I refuse to click the play button, but the screenshot looks like she was kind enough to give him a reach around!
    You really need to watch the video at leat you wont be hungry any longer