Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    I need not ask intelligent people.

Reads
    DL
    Reads?

And you said what about intelligence, sparky?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Thanks for showing that you cannot argue for your God's morals.
    What would you know about morals? Obviously you have no morals or discretion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Christ willingly offered himself on that cross at Calvary in order that the blemish of sin could be removed from man if he were to be but faithful and obedient. Christ WILLINGLY gave himself up.

God's morality is not to be judged by you, me, or anyone else.

Jn 10:11,15,17,18

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

17,18 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
    Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

The case of substitutionary atonement that I wish to speak of is when God deemed it moral and just to punish his innocent son Jesus, --- instead of punishing the guilty sinners that God was to condemn.

The strange part of this situation is that God had chosen to sacrifice Jesus even before the potential for sin was created, --- God had yet to create the earth, --- showing that what God was killing Jesus for, --- he had yet to create.

This was an arbitrary choice for God that was completely needless. God could have chosen to punish the guilty, --- what most call justice, --- or God could have found a moral way to forgive us. Instead, God chose to do the unjust and punish the innocent instead of the guilty.

The sacrifice was to pay or bribe God to change his usual policy of punishing the guilty to immorally punishing Jesus. God could have shown mercy and justice but instead decided to use an unjust method to forgive us.

That means that to be a good Christian, you have to accept and embrace the immoral tenet of human sacrifice and the notion that the best form of justice, --- when one wants to forgive someone, --- is to kill an innocent party.

As above so below.

At the end of days, God is to bring his law to earth.

Would you, as an innocent party, think it just if God punished you instead of the guilty?

Do you think that Jesus would ever preach such an immoral form of justice?

Regards
    DL
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Seriously!

This Gnostic nutjob in Ottawa, Canada has nothing better to do than copy/paste stupid arguments and mass post them all over the web in the hope that he can corrupt someone's faith.

Here's some food for thought, Gnostic :

Quote Originally Posted by The Bible
    Cursed be he that maketh the blind to wander out of the way. And all the people shall say , Amen.

You're not doing shit around here, but it's possible that you've led one astray. Are you prepared to answer for it?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    Christ willingly offered himself on that cross at Calvary in order that the blemish of sin could be removed from man if he were to be but faithful and obedient. Christ WILLINGLY gave himself up.
    He said, I do my fathers will and not my own.

God's morality is not to be judged by you, me, or anyone else.
    I am not surprised that you ignore you bibles directions.

1 Thesalonian 5;21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

The only way you can like the genocidal son murderer you follow is not to look at what you follow as he is far from good.

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Proverbs 26:4

<small style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Proverbs 26:4.</small>

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition
    So true!!!!! One must question whom is the bigger fool; The FOOL or the fool arguing with the fool. I even had a thread on that very subject within a totally ran and dedicated liberal board to where I would post only within their conservative section. The open forum was simply too liberal with the mods catering to the libs so I posed that last thread before moving on to the conservative ONLY part of that site.......and eventually to this site due to pretend liberals invading the conservative arena.

So, I suggest that we pray for GC but leave him/her to their own vomit. Like a child, GC seems to get a kick out of the mere fact that she/he gets a rise or REPLY from his/her filthy, negative posts which contain no foundation to begin with.

Of course, that is just me, God forbid that I "tell" any of you how, when or where to post (as some on this board) but I would like to see GC simply GO AWAY as some others have done.....including the recent absence of those who like to tell folks HOW to post, how long to post and how not to post.

This will be the last time I am guilty of responding to a FOOL's thread. So, GC.....you can simply GO AWAY for all I care cuz the prayers are all that will help you.

PS: glad to see the KJV alive and well with others......there's a BIG difference in the REAL THING and other versions......
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1