Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Here you go - the slope IS Slippery - Gay "marriage" over-flow. End coming to barbers

WHAT. A. CROCK. OF. SHIT.

This place was FINED for simply existing. I tell ya, it started with the anti-smoking laws - and now it's going to ruin folks. Fuck you, progressives.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/...t-womans-hair/

Now, the business is at the center of a heated debate after owner John Interval was fined $750 for refusing to cut a woman’s hair.

She filed an action with the state’s Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs.

That agency imposed the fine for gender discrimination after a state investigator visited the business and interviewed Interval.

“I didn’t really consider it so much a discrimination thing as – it’s a barbershop… for guys,” Interval said.

Interval says he wasn’t aware he was legally compelled to service both men and women. But he plans on paying the fine because he respects the law.

He does not expect an upswing in female customers.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

2. Thanks Jeff, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Our Country as we new it is gone, I thank God I was born when I was, we got to see the real USA before the liberals destroyed it with all this BS of anything that is normal is no loner acceptable, these folks fight just to make changes never looking to see what the end results are going to look like, we are doomed as a society.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up