Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

seriously, these people are far more dangerous to the sovereignty and freedom of our nation that the Taliban, alqeda and isis combined.
    "..I fear the fate of all mankind is in the hands of fools..."
    -king crimson-

3. Thanks LongTermGuy, red state, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

I trained my daughter to shoot guns starting at age 10 by 12 she shot very well by 14 she shoot better than a lot of my male friends .
    Her favorite gun to shoot was the 410 ga pump. She was a sure shot with that shotgun out to its maximium range, which is dependent on what ammo was being used. She favored no 5 shot for range and no 9 for shooting birds.
    22 caliber was her favorite rifle and although I taught her to pistol shoot she was not fond of it. She preferred the 410ga shotgun over all other weapons. As a teenager I bought her a 16ga single shot breechloader and she shot extremely well with it.
    She outshoots her husband and I can tell it irks him but he never lets on that it does. Her home is well defended because they both shoot and both are very good shooters..
    My wife never shot a gun and refuses to let me teach her. I decided not to push the issue.
    Justin will be expert shot by age 10 or 11.. I was much younger than that.. His shooting started this year--he will be 8 years old in December this year. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

5. Thanks LongTermGuy, Perianne, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I am guessing that my sister and I can shoot a gun as well as anyone who has not been in the military.
    Anyone who doubts me is free to come break into my home.

7. Thanks Perianne, SassyLady, Abbey Marie, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I don't mean to be nasty, but somehow the gun is connected to the nether region.

The first time I went out and shot a 410 it was "Wow! Me likey!" I have since graduated to a 20 gauge and I still get that same enjoyment from shooting a gun that is at the upper limit for me. I am little, but strong, and I can shoot my .357 magnum well. My daughter is a crack shot with her 9mm. And there is no sweeter rifle than my Ruger 10/22.

Perianne likes guns. I wish I had more of them.

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, darin, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    I don't mean to be nasty, but somehow the gun is connected to the nether region.

The first time I went out and shot a 410 it was "Wow! Me likey!" I have since graduated to a 20 gauge and I still get that same enjoyment from shooting a gun that is at the upper limit for me. I am little, but strong, and I can shoot my .357 magnum well. My daughter is a crack shot with her 9mm. And there is no sweeter rifle than my Ruger 10/22.

Sassy likes guns. I wish I had more of them.

I love my guns .... hate using the .38 but keep it close ... laser helps if someone breaks in because no time to put on glasses!
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

11. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Ruger 10/22, I had one , practiced with it and hunted with it for about 9 years. My nephew turned 13 , I gave it to him as a present for his birthday..
    You are quite correct a very sweet shooting weapon it is!!!!!
    I have always been big on giving guns as gifts. Which was easy , as when much younger man, I always had a few dozen .
    Back then buying, selling and/or trading guns was one of my hobbies. A hobby that made me much money. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

13. Thanks Perianne, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I have quite a few firearms of varying calibers including shotguns, rifles and pistols; generally, I like my guns like Obama likes his voters....undocumented!
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Many nights it is just me at home alone, or me with my daughter. I feel much safer with guns. Liberals are simply more trusting, I guess.

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Liberals are simply more trusting, I guess.
    Actually, we aren't.
    Our house has a very good alarm system. My sister and I go to the gun range at least once a month. We both know street self defense, which emphasizes taking advantage of your attacker's weak spots.

18. Thanks Perianne, Abbey Marie, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Actually, we aren't.
    Our house has a very good alarm system. My sister and I go to the gun range at least once a month. We both know street self defense, which emphasizes taking advantage of your attacker's weak spots.
    I read earlier where you are well-armed, gabby. I am happy for you and proud to know you. I suppose I was talking about those big-city NY types who hate guns. You know the types. I think they are mainly liberal. I am glad you don't feel that way.

20. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by puma237 View Post
    seriously, these people are far more dangerous to the sovereignty and freedom of our nation that the Taliban, alqeda and isis combined.

I've said for years that I (personally) feel more threatened by liberals and THEIR agenda to destroy this Nation, one brick at a time, that I have EVER felt threatened by iSLUM (and those here know how much I detest iSLUM). In fact, I received much grief on another thread six years ago when I declared that B.O. was FAR greater an enemy than iSLUM. I see that more today than then for he has now proven to be a big part of the movement we call 'radical' iSLUM but make no mistake, B.O. has always catered to iSLUM and to me and millions of other folks, their is nothing BUT radical iSLUM.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I trained my daughter to shoot guns starting at age 10 by 12 she shot very well by 14 she shoot better than a lot of my male friends .
    Her favorite gun to shoot was the 410 ga pump. She was a sure shot with that shotgun out to its maximium range, which is dependent on what ammo was being used. She favored no 5 shot for range and no 9 for shooting birds.
    22 caliber was her favorite rifle and although I taught her to pistol shoot she was not fond of it. She preferred the 410ga shotgun over all other weapons. As a teenager I bought her a 16ga single shot breechloader and she shot extremely well with it.
    She outshoots her husband and I can tell it irks him but he never lets on that it does. Her home is well defended because they both shoot and both are very good shooters..
    My wife never shot a gun and refuses to let me teach her. I decided not to push the issue.
    Justin will be expert shot by age 10 or 11.. I was much younger than that.. His shooting started this year--he will be 8 years old in December this year. -Tyr

We load our own custom rounds for extremely long distances and I've had my son and eldest daughter shooting since they were very young (2 or 3 for my son and about 5 for my daughter). Both started with a 22 and by the time they were old enough to hunt (5 or 6 years old) I had them up scaled to our very mild 30.06 rounds for youth. We've created memories that can never be taken away from us and it is our AMERICANISM that the liberals can't stand. Bottom line, THEY want only liberals to have guns and I'll stand by that with proof if any dare question this FACT.

It is simply a good thing to teach them (heritage wise, hunting and protection). I can't think of any safer home or kids who have KNOWLEDGE rather than ignorance and mine KNOW how to shoot and conduct themselves in a respectful and SAFE manner. And know, they've never been in the military.....but my son probably shoots bow, crossbow, rifle and shotgun better than many in our military. Go figure.....

My youngest daughter, on the other hand, has never shot a gun or shown ANY interest in shooting one....PERIOD and I don't hold that against her one bit.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

24. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Sassy likes guns. I wish I had more of them.

I love my guns .... hate using the .38 but keep it close ... laser helps if someone breaks in because no time to put on glasses!

This is for YOU, Sassy!!!

NEVER MESS WITH AN

26. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

The Muslim family that lives across the street from us. They own guns. They're not very liberal about defending themselves.