Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Anyone watch the NFL yesterday?

CRAZY games - I did not expect 2 of the 3 outcomes. I thought my lions would do well; but I am NOT a believer in Mark Sanchez...holy cow! He looked SHARP. And - I thought the 49ers would beat Seattle by a touchdown. Boy oh boy. One guy via twitter said it best - Russell Wilson has made the final cut for being an Xman.

This guy? Russell Wilson? Real. Deal.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

2. Thanks aboutime, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sanchez with the Eagles is way different (and dare I say better) than Sanchez with the Jets. Not sure if it's a change of scenery, a change of coaches, a change of systems... or maybe he's just figured out NFL quarterbacking all of a sudden.

4. Thanks Jeff, darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I watched the Eagles destroy Dallas. My problem is. Trying to be as diplomatic as I can, since my favorite teams are the Eagles, Packers, Pittsburg, and Dallas. All favorites of our son's, and our grand children.

So..when any of them Win. We are happy for whoever has the winner.

The Eagles are my long time favorite since I am from the Philly area. And, my oldest grandson has a bedroom decorated in EAGLES...all the way.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    CRAZY games - I did not expect 2 of the 3 outcomes. I thought my lions would do well; but I am NOT a believer in Mark Sanchez...holy cow! He looked SHARP. And - I thought the 49ers would beat Seattle by a touchdown. Boy oh boy. One guy via twitter said it best - Russell Wilson has made the final cut for being an Xman.

This guy? Russell Wilson? Real. Deal.
    I hate Wilson, cause he's a winner. And your D looked awesome! I hope they meet SF again and I get to watch SF lose again, and watch Sherman toy and mess with the crowd! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    Sanchez with the Eagles is way different (and dare I say better) than Sanchez with the Jets. Not sure if it's a change of scenery, a change of coaches, a change of systems... or maybe he's just figured out NFL quarterbacking all of a sudden.
    I'm not saying Sanchez is great, but a lot better than he looked towards the end of his Jets career - which is now doing in Geno Smith and Vick. I think Sanchez can succeed in Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    I watched the Eagles destroy Dallas. My problem is. Trying to be as diplomatic as I can, since my favorite teams are the Eagles, Packers, Pittsburg, and Dallas. All favorites of our son's, and our grand children.

So..when any of them Win. We are happy for whoever has the winner.

The Eagles are my long time favorite since I am from the Philly area. And, my oldest grandson has a bedroom decorated in EAGLES...all the way.
    You're much too nice. I would have to wait till the grandkid is sleeping and swap all his stuff out for Steelers gear
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks aboutime, darin, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Kinda creepy to have a guy tell me my D looks awesome - although its true. :-)
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.