Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default So I bought kitty a new bed

I should have known better, as a cat lover, that they will never do what you want them to do. But I figured if he will keep stealing Jerome's bed, maybe it would be a good idea to get him a smaller one and place them side by side. He likes the larger one better. This will be funny to see if Jerome tries to squeeze into the little one.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I should have known better, as a cat lover, that they will never do what you want them to do. But I figured if he will keep stealing Jerome's bed, maybe it would be a good idea to get him a smaller one and place them side by side. He likes the larger one better. This will be funny to see if Jerome tries to squeeze into the little one.
    With or without your perverted Chihuahua?
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

`Keep an eye on `Jerome`....he looks like a thinker and very vindictive....It aint over yet....
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 12-03-2014 at 04:49 PM. Reason: pic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    With or without your perverted Chihuahua?
    Nothing wrong with a little perversion behind closed doors. And they don't demand "equality" and they don't get on the nightly news to announce themselves. I think the Chihuahua even knows he is wrong, as when I catch him in the act he always gives me this look of shame.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

`Keep an eye on `Jerome`....he looks like a thinker and very vindictive....It aint over yet....
    Jerome has an eye issue! The old kitty scratched him when he was a puppy and he recovered. But then Porter accidentally scratched him when they were playing and being feisty. They had to cut out some lining from his eyelid area and somehow put it into his eye? He still sees out of that eye, but probably like 20-30% and no peripheral vision (which I noticed the cat has already figured out and takes advantage of).

Jerome is a lover and just a sweet old man. He may wag his tail and give a little chase to the kitty, and he tries to peek under the bed, but he just wants to give him a bathing and clean him and play. He knows Porter is the alpha male and lets him play the role. Jerome is generally happy to find a nice spot to chill, loves to be pet and still thinks most food is heaven. He just doesn't do stairs anymore, and takes about 5 minutes to stand up with his weak and arthritic legs.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

These are my two "kids" staring out the R/V window. Both rescues and both spoiled as all get out

Attached Images Attached Images
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

8. Thanks jimnyc, LongTermGuy, Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

^^ The kitty travels well? My Dad brings his cat with him sometimes when he goes camping. Most cats I had growing up weren't fond of being outside their home environment. My Dad's cat enjoys the trailer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    ^^ The kitty travels well? My Dad brings his cat with him sometimes when he goes camping. Most cats I had growing up weren't fond of being outside their home environment. My Dad's cat enjoys the trailer.
    Hoodie (she's a rescue from da hood) will hide under the couch while we ride. I say hide, but I'm betting that there's a LOT of napping going on.

When we get to where we're going that day, she'll pop out to scope out the new area, then she'll commence to being a cat.

Here she is when we parked in my cousin's yard on Cape Cod

http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMG_0145.mp4
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

11. Thanks LongTermGuy, Perianne thanked this post