Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Sensitive Blacks and Cripmas

It must be terrible to be black and sooooo sensitive to any slight.

GREENVILLE, S.C. — The Clemson University chapter of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity has suspended "all activity" and most of the chapter's officers have resigned after what the university called "an inappropriate theme party organized by several of its members at a private, off-campus residence."

White students dressed as gang members at the "Cripmas party." The event sparked widespread backlash from some on social media, and Clemson University President Jim Clements said it raised concerns about the campus racial climate.

Any member of the fraternity who attended the event may face suspension, pending the results of internal investigation, the university said late Sunday.

Black students took to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to voice anger related to the photos and party.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...sion/20083415/

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    It must be terrible to be black and sooooo sensitive to any slight.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...sion/20083415/
    The Obama Nazi campaign starts bearing fruit..
    Soon it will be required to kiss every black man's ass no matter what foul deed, rude behavior or criminal act he engages in.
    Mark my words, that's the true goal being sought!
    They will have to kill me to stop me from treating any scum like the ffing scum it is --white or black.
    I spit on them all regardless of race, political stripe or over hyped self imagined greatness.
    Truth condemns and rejects all darkness. Fame, sports ability, wealth, popularity none of it impresses me .
    Honesty, integrity, humility and true moral principles based upon Biblical teachings impress me , the rest very little... -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, Perianne thanked this post