Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Kitty thinks humans are ladders

Kitty has decided that humans make good ladders. He likes the refrigerator and the entertainment center, more so the latter (pun). He's still small, so he knows he can't get up there, but still knows there has to be SOMEthing up there for him to play with. So what does he do? Gets a running head start, jumps on human and climbs them like a ladder and gets off at shoulder height. It's hard to tell by the video that it's actually me he is climbing, as the phone is in my left hand and very close to my body. It was awesome when he literally jumped from about 5 feet away and landed on the woman, and then tried to climb the rest, but she screamed and he fell off. And don't lecture me, I know it's wrong.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Complete with a feline grunt.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Complete with a feline grunt.
    I love when he does that! Even if I just walk into the room, he rolls over on the floor and makes that meow noise grunt.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock