Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    Journalist Laurie Hanna wrote for The New York Daily News 3 December 2015:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Maryland police officer has been convicted of assault after being caught on camera pointing a gun at a man’s head. Prince George's County Police Officer Jenchesky Santiago was found guilty of inappropriate use of his service weapon as he arrested William Cunningham outside his home. ...Officer Santiago, a two-year veteran of the force, was convicted of first and second degree assault as well as two other lesser charges. He could now face 45 years in prison.

...Cunningham said he was in a vehicle with his cousin and stopped outside of his home last May when the officer approached them claiming the two were illegally parked.

Cunningham stepped out of the vehicle to go to his home, when the situation with Santiago escalated.

“Get back over there, get back in the car,” Santiago shouts at Cunningham as he pushes him away from his house in Bowie.

When Cunningham protests, “You put a gun to my head!” Santiago yells backs, “You're right.”

Santiago continues to push Cunningham towards the car, before pointing the gun directly at his forehead.

Cunningham then stares down the barrel of a gun in a tense standoff, before Santiago challenges him.

”I dare you to f-----g fight me, son,” he says in the video.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article/video
    From Thomson Reuters 9 January 2016:
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    A Maryland police officer has been sentenced to five years imprisonment for putting his gun to a man's head and mouth during a 2014 incident that was caught on cellphone video... Cellphone video that captured the incident showed Santiago pointing his service weapon at Cunningham's head and saying "I dare you to fucking fight me, son".
    ----------------------------------------------------------

article

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

From Fox News 10 January 2016:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    The Salt Lake County District Attorney says he will re-open the investigation into a fatal police shooting after new video surfaced that appears to show the man on the ground when he was shot. ...Gill says he's also looking into why his office didn't see the video during the original police investigation of the shooting. ...He ruled in February 2015 that Salt Lake City Police Officer Matthew Taylor was justified when he fired the shots because Barker was reaching for the officer's gun.

But then, don't the nice policemen's shout that out for the cameras while beating on a suspect: "STOP RESISTING"; "STOP REACHING FOR MY GUN".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Then I'll dismiss the politically correct words of the mayor who was talking out of his ass. The scumbag admitted he did it in the name of islam, and said that police officers defend laws contrary to the quran. The mayor is wrong, 100%.
    Did you see the Chief of Police roll his eyes in the background while Mr Mayor was trying to blow smoke up everyone's a$$es? Hilarious.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

The Salt Lake County District Attorney says he will re-open the investigation into a fatal police shooting after new video surfaced that appears to show the man on the ground when he was shot. ...Gill says he's also looking into why his office didn't see the video during the original police investigation of the shooting. ...He ruled in February 2015 that Salt Lake City Police Officer Matthew Taylor was justified when he fired the shots because Barker was reaching for the officer's gun.

But then, don't the nice policemen's shout that out for the cameras while beating on a suspect: "STOP RESISTING"; "STOP REACHING FOR MY GUN".

Indago. Forgot to tell everyone about my other New Years Resolution. And it applies to you.

My resolution was....."That YOU, Indago, would someday need a Police Officer, and learn they had been reading your Hypocrisy here on DP...And.....they took their time, then forgot to come to your aid."

That's something you should really consider. Seein' as how you pretend to Love cops, when the truth...SPEAKS FOR ITSELF....right here.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Indago. Forgot to tell everyone about my other New Years Resolution. And it applies to you.

My resolution was....."That YOU, Indago, would someday need a Police Officer, and learn they had been reading your Hypocrisy here on DP...And.....they took their time, then forgot to come to your aid."

That's something you should really consider. Seein' as how you pretend to Love cops, when the truth...SPEAKS FOR ITSELF....right here.

BORING!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Well, while you're getting the cops to wear cameras and citizens to give up their guns, why don't you just go ask the bad guys to do the same?
    Last edited by Gunny; 01-11-2016 at 07:22 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Well, while you're getting the cops to wear cameras and citizens to give up their guns, why don't you just go ask the bad guys to do the same?
    Point out where I wrote I'm "getting the cops to wear cameras and citizens to give up their guns"!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

BORING!

I totally agree with you. YOU ARE BORING, and a hypocrite as well.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Point out where I wrote I'm "getting the cops to wear cameras and citizens to give up their guns"!
    Play semantics with someone at your grade school level. The intent of this thread would be obvious to any 4th grader.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Play semantics with someone at your grade school level. The intent of this thread would be obvious to any 4th grader.

And did Ol' Huff'nPuff "Point out where I wrote I'm "getting the cops to wear cameras and citizens to give up their guns""?

Of course not. And why am I not surprised! Just some old bluster and BS. And didn't I just know, somehow, that this is the way this would turn out. So predictable. These BlowHards thrive on making bold and sweeping generalizations, but when called upon the carpet to examine into the ranting, the foundation crumbles, along with veracity; and, we find that the equivocations are just that; just blowing smoke, and now eating crow; and enjoying a favorite dish:

SMOKED CROW

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

And did Ol' Huff'nPuff "Point out where I wrote I'm "getting the cops to wear cameras and citizens to give up their guns""?

Of course not. And why am I not surprised! Just some old bluster and BS. And didn't I just know, somehow, that this is the way this would turn out. So predictable. These BlowHards thrive on making bold and sweeping generalizations, but when called upon the carpet to examine into the ranting, the foundation crumbles, along with veracity; and, we find that the equivocations are just that; just blowing smoke, and now eating crow; and enjoying a favorite dish:

SMOKED CROW
    What are you babbling about?

YOU are the one making bold and sweeping generalizations. junior. You expected no backlash from them? Grow up. You present a one-sided POV. How's that crow taste?

And who s "Huff and Puff"? I speak for myself. I don't need any help. No quarter asked, nor given.
    Last edited by Gunny; 01-12-2016 at 02:20 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

My resolution was....."That YOU, Indago, would someday need a Police Officer...
    What, and get this:

POSTED

Or this:

You must be insane, besides being a pervert...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Journalist Amanda Lee Myers wrote for The Associated Press 11 January 2016:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Los Angeles police chief has recommended criminal charges against an officer who shot and killed an unarmed homeless man. The decision came after investigators concluded that Brendon Glenn was on his stomach trying to push himself up on May 5 when Officer Clifford Proctor shot the 29-year-old New York native in the back... Investigators also found that Glenn wasn't trying to take a gun from Proctor or his partner when he was shot. Proctor's partner told investigators that he didn't know why the officer opened fire, Jenal said.

"In this case, the chief is describing that in his mind, the suspect was down, trying to push himself up, and the evidence gathered — witness statements and video — shows that the officer's statement that the suspect was going for a gun is not substantiated...

"The chief should stay out of it, for or against," said Craig Lally, president of the Los Angeles Police Protective League. "I don't think any chief of police in any city should say one way or another to prosecute or not to prosecute," he said. "Let (District Attorney) Jackie Lacey determine if there's enough evidence for a filing."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

What, and get this:

POSTED

Or this:

You must be insane, besides being a pervert...

Up until now. After seeing this. I bit my tongue, and refused to accuse you of such filth. But since you posted a photo that brags about your private life, and thoughts. You should remember. "What goes around...."
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Up until now. After seeing this. I bit my tongue, and refused to accuse you of such filth. But since you posted a photo that brags about your private life, and thoughts. You should remember. "What goes around...."
    You're the one with his hand in his pants, lustfully fantasizing about me! I would say that qualifies...

QUALIFIER

Point out where I "posted a photo that brags about your private life, and thoughts".