Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Al Sharpton playing the victim?

Poor Al Sharpton is the victim in all this, the poor guy who had people screaming for death of police officers is now surprised that he is getting death threats Seriously nobody can be that stupid.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=3956489710001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

2. Thanks grannyhawkins, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Had to laugh... WTF is on that woman's head to the right? A dead Cocker Spaniel?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

4. Thanks grannyhawkins, LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Poor Al Sharpton is the victim in all this, the poor guy who had people screaming for death of police officers is now surprised that he is getting death threats Seriously nobody can be that stupid.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=3956489710001&w=466&h=263"></script><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=3956489710001&loc=debatepolicy .com&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.debatepolicy.com%2Fnewre ply.php" width="466" height="263" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>
    I saw this faker and liar as a street preacher in the Bronx back around 1982. He does not have the common sense of a sewer rat (no offense to sewer rats).

He thinks people have forgotten Tawney Bradley and the Duke Lacrosse Team! Wrong!

6. Thanks grannyhawkins, Jeff, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Had to laugh... WTF is on that woman's head to the right? A dead Cocker Spaniel?

Beat hard with an ugly stick and and shaved with sheep shears!

8. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

That ole racist fool furgot that ole adage, "be careful what you wish for"!!! I won't shed a tear when that thievin "not so sharpton" is gone and neither should the black community!!!
    Endeavor to Persevere

10. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grannyhawkins View Post
    That ole racist fool furgot that ole adage, "be careful what you wish for"!!! I won't shed a tear when that thievin "not so sharpton" is gone and neither should the black community!!!
    I have to wonder why he isn't ostracized from the black community. He's a joke of sorts around the nation, and everyone knows he is a race baiter, and yet there he remains and involved in 99% of cases - and of course only the cases where he can invoke the race card. This man has single handedly screwed up race relations more than any other single human being alive.

The only reasonable response I can recall as of late was Garner's family telling him to take a hike and that they didn't want him at the funeral. He was not going to go there because he felt bad, or had a heavy heart for the guy - but just to get attention and instigate tension.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Thanks Jeff, Elessar, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Sharpton Who?

Al Sharpton has been proven to be the cause of screwing up, a One Car Funeral. Everything he touches turns to Sh*t, and he breaks mirrors just because...HE CAN.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I have to wonder why he isn't ostracized from the black community. He's a joke of sorts around the nation, and everyone knows he is a race baiter, and yet there he remains and involved in 99% of cases - and of course only the cases where he can invoke the race card. This man has single handedly screwed up race relations more than any other single human being alive.

The only reasonable response I can recall as of late was Garner's family telling him to take a hike and that they didn't want him at the funeral. He was not going to go there because he felt bad, or had a heavy heart for the guy - but just to get attention and instigate tension.
    He is the far worst race-baiter, instigator, Liar, exaggerator in the whole issue of race relations. Jesse Jackson is mild compared to Al "Not-So- SHARpton"!

I just gotta wonder - where can I get one of those 'Reverend' Tags he foists over everyone?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll