Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default R vs D brothers on Cs-span get a surprise call from MOM

'Oh God It's Mom': Brother Operatives Get Surprise C-SPAN Caller

Quote:
    C-SPAN guests usually go on prepared for the occasional offensive question from a caller but when Dallas and Brad Woodhouse went on to Washington Journal Tuesday they got something different: a call from their mother.

The Woodhouse brothers are on opposite sides of the political spectrum. Brad is a Democratic operative who helps run the super PAC American Bridge and Dallas, by contrast, is a Republican who helps run the conservative Carolina Rising. The were on C-SPAN to talk about their documentary, Woodhouse Divided, when their mother called in.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

2. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

This is funny, Holidays at my house where this way to, My Mom use to have to break Jim and I up all the time with him being gay and all

J/K.... I miss the holidays at my Mom's and seeing my brothers and sister and of course my brother and sister in laws and all the kids , I was just telling my kids how special it was to me and how Christmas is such a special time of the year, Sir Evil would get the kids all wound up , man I sure miss it, and I miss my Mom something fierce, I hope y'all that still have those big family get together s enjoy them and cherish every moment of them, they don't last forever

Merry Christmas All
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up