Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default How's France's "multiculturalism"working out for them? Muslim No-Go zones,murders etc

Some years ago, France's "enlightened" politicians threw the doors open for immigration of foreign Muslims in particular, while providing no requirement for immigrant to assimilate into French society. They apparently felt that having different cultures living side by side would somehow enrich the life experience, or something.

So how's that working out for them? There are hundreds of neighborhoods, districts, and even entire cities where Muslims have taken over, and French people (including cops) are afraid to even go into any more. Plus the occasional mass murder of anyone who dares to criticize Muslims, lampoon the Muslim prophet, etc.

A very sobering video:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/A3YQANdvvbY

The French seem to have a habit of letting murderous, fanatical dictatorships walk right into their country and take it over a piece at a time, with little resistance from the French military or any other part of the French government. It happened in he 1940s, and it's happening again now. Won't the French ever take the hint?
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Just a guess, but this latest event seems to have woken a lot of them up.

We can only hope.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

If we don't wake up soon this is our future, I agree with NT I hope this was a wake up call for them and for the world, these folks aren't religious, or at least not what we think of when we think of a religion, they are a killing Cult that is and will continue ( as long as we allow it ) to do so.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    Some years ago, France's "enlightened" politicians threw the doors open for immigration of foreign Muslims in particular, while providing no requirement for immigrant to assimilate into French society. They apparently felt that having different cultures living side by side would somehow enrich the life experience, or something.

So how's that working out for them? There are hundreds of neighborhoods, districts, and even entire cities where Muslims have taken over, and French people (including cops) are afraid to even go into any more. Plus the occasional mass murder of anyone who dares to criticize Muslims, lampoon the Muslim prophet, etc.

A very sobering video:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/A3YQANdvvbY

The French seem to have a habit of letting murderous, fanatical dictatorships walk right into their country and take it over a piece at a time, with little resistance from the French military or any other part of the French government. It happened in he 1940s, and it's happening again now. Won't the French ever take the hint?
    Just 30 years and look how the vermin have mushroomed and at 25% of the population taken over almost completely. The damn liberal French government will not send in its military to stop the takeover--they are now a doomed people.. Good says I cant wait to see justice delivered to the liberal idiots there--when their heads start getting chopped off I am going to laugh at their stupidity, gullibility and elitism that led them to invite in their conquerors--their damn destroyers!
    France has no hope of survival unless it starts wholesale shooting of the so-called "radicals" and a massive deportation campaign.
    Neither of which they have the gonads to do. Id say they have less that 5 years tops to take extreme and massively harsh measures or else they fall, are enslaved and will die by the millions. A fact.. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Just 30 years and look how the vermin have mushroomed and at 25% of the population taken over almost completely. The damn liberal French government will not send in its military to stop the takeover--they are now a doomed people.. Good says I cant wait to see justice delivered to the liberal idiots there--when their heads start getting chopped off I am going to laugh at their stupidity, gullibility and elitism that led them to invite in their conquerors--their damn destroyers!
    France has no hope of survival unless it starts wholesale shooting of the so-called "radicals" and a massive deportation campaign.
    Neither of which they have the gonads to do. Id say they have less that 5 years tops to take extreme and massively harsh measures or else they fall, are enslaved and will die by the millions. A fact.. --Tyr

*This is what the Leftist "in power" and their LIBERALISM has brought to the western world......Filthy stinkin Leftist are just as bad as the backward Islam cult / ideology.....

Muslims should be deported and kicked out of the western world...back to their own countries...the so called "good ones" have done nothing except cheer the jihadists ...remain quite and make friends with the infidels to give them false hope.... (and of course breed to get their numbers up)

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Just 30 years and look how the vermin have mushroomed and at 25% of the population taken over almost completely. --Tyr
    France's population is 13% Muslim..Don't they have enough Muslim problems already without you trying to double it?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertrand Russell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    *This is what the Leftist "in power" and their LIBERALISM has brought to the western world......Filthy stinkin Leftist are just as bad as the backward Islam cult / ideology.....

Muslims should be deported and kicked out of the western world...back to their own countries...the so called "good ones" have done nothing except cheer the jihadists ...remain quite and make friends with the infidels to give them false hope.... (and of course breed to get their numbers up)
    Exactly.. Those in USA have been held back for the most part to keep alive the GREAT LIE--that Islam is a "religion of peace"!!!

WHEN IT IS A MURDERING CULT!!!
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

It's obvious that the recent terror attacks in and around Paris have been quite a shock to the French. I'm in no doubt that all this will give them a great deal of food for thought. Regardless, though, I'm very pessimistic about its leading to any ultimately sensible or properly proportionate outcome.

I suspect that few here, on this forum, fully appreciate how brainwashed people over here are in accepting the 'mainstream Islam is a religion of peace' lie. And with France in particular having such a relatively high percentage of Muslims in its population, there's not the smallest chance that mainstream politicians, in France and across Europe, will ever sell any message saying anything else.

They've been selling it for DECADES, after all.

Likewise the media. They have, and they will, fall in line. It wouldn't have made any difference if the death toll of recent attacks had somehow matched '9/11'. The lie WILL NOT be abandoned. Terrorists will always be regarded as fringe nutcases, never as really representative of Islam.

I gather from a BBC news broadcast that Le Pen pointedly 'wasn't invited' to today's mass rallies in Paris. Whatever his precise motives, Le Pen was the one French politician most likely to be truthful in this situation. But he's being kept on the sidelines, pushed out of public view, to the maximum extent possible.

The lie must continue to be believed, with as many people as possible kept blind to truth that's staring them in the face. Death tolls will make no difference, whatever their size.

The French will indeed have a 'wake up' call ... telling them that there are terrorists out there ! But they will never, in any appreciable numbers, wake up to the full nature of the enemy.

THE LEFT WILL NEVER, EVER, PERMIT IT.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy, Jeff, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I've been watching TV broadcasts on our local media (the UK for me, of course). I got fed up with the BBC's PC pap, so I switched over to Sky News.

A short time ago, I heard a commentator come up with one of the most naively preposterous conclusions you could imagine.

I get his intended meaning, of course. But he was still talking rubbish.

He claimed that a show of unity .. of solidarity .. was way more important, more effective altogether, than instituting anti-terrorist security measures !!!

Well now, folks, are you 'impressed' by that ??

Remember, now. If terrorists ever try some more of their terrorism, say, fly some more jet planes into buildings, or go for shooting sprees in public places, or maybe try to hack the head off of some passing serviceman in the street ... the best possible action you can take is to go for a group hug !!!!!

... by Jingo, that'll teach the Muzzies what's what .... !!!

Nice to know that there are media commentators out there living in the REAL world, eh ... ?

Mind you, in a country like France (or the UK), where almost nobody is either armed or capable of effectively arming themselves ... is there a whole lot ELSE you can do ?

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy, Jeff, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

`In the group March of world leaders...just heard that the Palestinian President (who supports Hamas) is involved in the march.....go figure...more Lying (Taqiyya and Kitman)....

17. Thanks Drummond, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundaydriver View Post
    France's population is 13% Muslim..Don't they have enough Muslim problems already without you trying to double it?

I thought I'd try checking this out. The reason was that I understand that in the UK, the proportion of Muslims to the rest of the population is around five percent. That said, though, they tend to cluster in the largest cities, so in London, for example, a ten percent estimate is considered to be on the conservative side. It's reasonable to assume that this trend also occurs in French major cities.

See this ...

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/41...ization-france

... which says ...

The Muslim population of France reached an estimated 6.5 million in 2013.

This estimate would imply that the Muslim population of France is now approximately 10% of the country's total population of around 66 million. In real terms, France has the largest Muslim population in the European Union.
    But I've been a little selective in my choice of quotations, Sundaydriver. Even if this SEEMS to support you, rather than Tyr, here's a rather more revealing, certainly far more COMPLETE, representation from that link's page ...

The Muslim population of France reached an estimated 6.5 million in 2013. Although France is prohibited by law from collecting official statistics about the race or religion of its citizens, this estimate is based on the average of several recent studies that attempt to calculate the number of people in France whose origins are from Muslim majority countries.

This estimate would imply that the Muslim population of France is now approximately 10% of the country's total population of around 66 million. In real terms, France has the largest Muslim population in the European Union.

Not surprisingly, Islam and the question of Muslim immigration were an ever-present topic in newspaper headlines during 2013. In practical terms, the debate over Islam in France centered mainly on questions about French identity, secularism and security-related issues.

See the part I've emphasised in red, Sundaydriver ? With this being true, there is obviously just no accurate way of determining just WHAT the true percentage is !! How can anybody really know that Tyr isn't far nearer the truth ??? Yes, it's actually a fact, Sundaydriver, that those in power in France have implemented A BAN on amassing any official data which reports on the race, or religion, of individuals there !!

Do you see that ? Do you see (and yes, I will use this word !) how LEFTIES have so skewed things as to make sure that truths they'd not want to see revealed, remain hidden from public scrutiny ??
    Last edited by Drummond; 01-11-2015 at 12:10 PM.

19. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    I thought I'd try checking this out. The reason was that I understand that in the UK, the proportion of Muslims to the rest of the population is around five percent. That said, though, they tend to cluster in the largest cities, so in London, for example, a ten percent estimate is considered to be on the conservative side. It's reasonable to assume that this trend also occurs in French major cities.

See this ...

... which says ...

But I've been a little selective in my choice of quotations, Sundaydriver. Even if this SEEMS to support you, rather than Tyr, here's a rather more revealing, certainly far more COMPLETE, representation from that link's page ...

See the part I've emphasised in red, Sundaydriver ? With this being true, there is obviously just no accurate way of determining just WHAT the true percentage is !! How can anybody really know that Tyr isn't far nearer the truth ??? Yes, it's actually a fact, Sundaydriver, that those in power in France have implemented A BAN on amassing any official data which reports on the race, or religion, of individuals there !!

Do you see that ? Do you see (and yes, I will use this word !) how LEFTIES have so skewed things as to make sure that truths they'd not want to see revealed, remain hidden from public scrutiny ??
    I actually heard one reporter say that Muslims where now 25% of the population, the article was about the majority being the minority and they did say Muslims where only at 25%, but no I have done no research nor will I, Personally numbers mean nothing to me when you have area's that you can't go in your own country because you are in fear for your life.

21. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I actually heard one reporter say that Muslims where now 25% of the population, the article was about the majority being the minority and they did say Muslims where only at 25%, but no I have done no research nor will I, Personally numbers mean nothing to me when you have area's that you can't go in your own country because you are in fear for your life.
    Check out muslim strongholds in Michigan--they have no go zones here my friend!!!
    Our government allows this usurping of our National sovereignty.
    We should be asking why it allows it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    And marching on Washington to demand that it clear out those stinking muslim terrorist strongholds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--Tyr

23. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

See this ...

... which says ...

Wiki gives several different estimates on the percentages of Muslims in France and other countries, that were former 'colonies' the source of many of the 'immigrants':

Estimations based on people’s geographic origin[edit]

According to the French Government, which does not have the right to ask direct questions about religion and uses a criterion of people’s geographic origin as a basis for calculation, there were between 5 to 6 million Muslims in metropolitan France in 2010. The government counted all those people in France who migrated from countries with a dominant Muslim population, or whose parents did. Only 33% of those 5 to 6 million people (2 million) said they were practicing believers. That figure is the same as that obtained by the INED/INSEE study in October 2010.[7]
    The United States Department of State placed it at roughly 10%,[8] while two 2007 polls estimated it at about 3% of the total population.[9] The CIA World Factbook places it at 5–10%.[10]
    A Pew Forum study, published in January 2011, estimated 4.7 million Muslims in France in 2010 (and forecasted 6.9 million in 2030).[11]
    According to Jean-Paul Gourévitch (fr), there were 7.7 million Muslims( about 11 percent of the population) in metropolitan France in 2011.[12][13]
    An Interior ministry source in l'Islam dans la République published the following estimated distribution of Muslims by Alain Boyer by affiliated countries in 1999:[14]

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

25. Thanks sundaydriver thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Check out muslim strongholds in Michigan--they have no go zones here my friend!!!
    Our government allows this usurping of our National sovereignty.
    We should be asking why it allows it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    And marching on Washington to demand that it clear out those stinking muslim terrorist strongholds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--Tyr
    I have and I agree, but honestly I would go right on into that area as well as any. When I first moved south I sure enough looked like a Yankee, a guy with 3 earrings and Tattoo's ( they where illegal in SC at that time ) not to mention the NJ accent but one day after living in a home for about 2 weeks I was helping the Landlord put insulation on the duct work and he liked how I worked, he told me I was a pretty good guy for a Yank ( he was a old timer, a guy that had never been out of the country in SC ) So he felt he would offer me some advise ( being I was a good guy ) and told me what ever I do don't ever go on Sprinkle St in town, he told me the police wont even go there it is so bad, I asked him if that was the road where the DPU was at one end and Pepsi had a plant at the other and it had a few run down businesses in between and he said that's it, I had walked the length of it twice the day before, parked my car at one end and walked it figuring it would be easier than pulling in and out of places, I was job hunting and wanted to put a application in each business.

Tyr I have slept on the streets on NYC, Queens ( Ozone Park ) Chicago, Detroit you name it, Hell I even spent a night or two in Ol Shaky, California ( LA ) I don't shy away from much ( can't think of anything really ) Let's face it when the curtain drops it is done no getting away from it, and further more I have always been one that when told I shouldn't ( couldn't ) go some place that just made me want to go that much more.

27. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post