Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default `...........People Jailed for Owing Less Taxes Than Al Sharpton`

Quote:
    Serial tax avoidance appears to be a hallmark of Al Sharpton’s operations. But there’s a warning here: Others have gone to prison for lesser amounts. The list includes rock legend Chuck Berry, Grammy winner Lauryn Hill, Ron Isley of the Isley Brothers, Survivor reality star Richard Hatch, hotel queen Leona Helmsely, and baseball’s Pete Rose (see below).

According to a New York Times' review of government records last fall, the MSNBC host and civil rights activist personally faces federal tax liens for more than $3 million in back taxes owed, and state tax liens of $777,657. So in total, Sharpton reportedly owes more than $3.7 million in back taxes. His other two for-profit businesses, Raw Talent and Revals Communications, (both now defunct) owe anywhere from $717,000 to more than $800,000, based on state and federal tax liens, reports from the Times and National Review indicate. Revals Communications also either didn’t file its tax returns, or underpaid its tax bills from 1999 to 2002.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-...n-al-sharpton/

2. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

4. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default The Reverend Al Sharpton – Busted!

No sense in me going on about what I think of this trash or the fact that he owes back Taxes, I have spoke up about it enough that I am sure everyone knows my feelings on him and it.

But I have to ask, with all this proof why is he not in jail, and better yet why is he a constant guest of our fearless leader at the White House?

According to National Review Online, every for-profit enterprise started by Al Sharpton and known to National Review Online (NRO) has been dissolved for failure to comply with tax rules.
    “Records show that Sharpton’s beleaguered for-profit entities often overlap and intertwine, some sharing ties with the reverend’s nonprofit organization, National Action Network. Their financial records are copious, confusing, and sometimes outright bizarre, and together, they depict persistent financial woes for Sharpton, who also personally owes New York State nearly $596,000, according to active tax warrants.”
    http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-...harpton-busted
    Last edited by Jeff; 02-06-2015 at 07:22 AM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes there are many that owed less and went to jail, but they didn't have a Bro in the Wh.

I just posted a thread ( before I seen this or I would of just added ) saying Sharpton is Busted, a good read about the truth.

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Perianne was right about this in another thread, and IMO this man needs to be jailed. We once failed to file on time (very late, but less than a year) and they locked our bank account and confiscated $30k. After filing, which we owed much less, they unlocked and we got our money back.

But this man can owe in the hundreds of thousands, if not more, and play games with business names and toy with the IRS and flaunt the fact that he doesn't pay - and nothing.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Didn't realize we had 2 threads, merged them.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Didn't realize we had 2 threads, merged them.
    Thank you !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    No sense in me going on about what I think of this trash or the fact that he owes back Taxes, I have spoke up about it enough that I am sure everyone knows my feelings on him and it.

But I have to ask, with all this proof why is he not in jail, and better yet why is he a constant guest of our fearless leader at the White House?

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-...harpton-busted
    Libs, Dems, Muslims, Blacks and Gays are special...
    Didn't you get the damn memo!?????

We have lost the Constitutional Republic when such special class citizens are recognized by the Government and embraced/promoted and protected by the Whitehouse!--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

15. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy thanked this post