Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK: A Bunch of Liars! What is the Church Going to Do?

Liars are now the norm, yes it's not just the politicians that are liars anymore nor is it anyone side, this country if dieing and it is due to lies and greed. I know this is not something most don't already know but I read this article and thought others may enjoy it, see it isn't just Obama and his band of thieves, nor the crazy lady that thinks she will be the next president, our schools, judicial system heck even our churches are filled with liars, one thing I can't stand is a liar, a liar or a thief I could do away with in a minutes notice.

As I read the article it went on to say how the writer even hates when he spells a word wrong ( it's mis leading ) and God knows I have my fair share of mistakes ( truth be told I have enough for the entire board ) but you know what, it is always the truly dishonest that call me on it, yes the folks that post things and can't back up there argument, well that is exactly what is going on in the world now, we have smart folks running things ( that truth be told aren't very smart they just think they are ) but they are so busy trying to be sneaky and shady and put others down as they help destroy this once great country. It's time to get some honesty, some morals back in this country, yes folks have said when they took God out of this that or the other it failed and in a way that is very true, because when we lost morals we lost everything.

Our government is full of liars. How can you possibly believe anything they tell you?
    I’m not just talking about the Obama White House, I’m talking about government in general. What a bunch of freakin’ liars.
    How can people act the way that they do? Don’t they have a functioning conscience? Isn’t there anything in them that makes them feel queasy when someone catches them “misspeaking” or “mis-remembering?” (Yeah, that one takes the cake for made up words.) The co-conspiring, lying media permits, and often abets, them in getting away with their deceit.
    I feel bad when I lie. I feel bad when I misspell a word in one of these writings. I feel bad when I repeat something that I believed to be true, but later turns out to be false. I feel bad if I cheat in golf. I feel bad when I’m late to a meeting. I feel bad whenever I say something that someone took the wrong way. I feel bad when my wife is taken advantage of.
    But we are governed by people who no longer appear to have a functioning conscience. (I wrote a piece on this a couple of years ago titled “Governed by Sociopaths”).

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/to...sg_share_topic
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Liars are now the norm, yes it's not just the politicians that are liars anymore nor is it anyone side, this country if dieing and it is due to lies and greed. I know this is not something most don't already know but I read this article and thought others may enjoy it, see it isn't just Obama and his band of thieves, nor the crazy lady that thinks she will be the next president, our schools, judicial system heck even our churches are filled with liars, one thing I can't stand is a liar, a liar or a thief I could do away with in a minutes notice.

As I read the article it went on to say how the writer even hates when he spells a word wrong ( it's mis leading ) and God knows I have my fair share of mistakes ( truth be told I have enough for the entire board ) but you know what, it is always the truly dishonest that call me on it, yes the folks that post things and can't back up there argument, well that is exactly what is going on in the world now, we have smart folks running things ( that truth be told aren't very smart they just think they are ) but they are so busy trying to be sneaky and shady and put others down as they help destroy this once great country. It's time to get some honesty, some morals back in this country, yes folks have said when they took God out of this that or the other it failed and in a way that is very true, because when we lost morals we lost everything.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/to...sg_share_topic

Jeff. I understand your confusion, but I am convinced, the proper word, rather than LIARS, should be applied to a large percentage of the American Population, and that word is DUMB.

The Liars we all know...are generally politicians. But they have convinced the DUMMIES among us to believe their LIES. So, the DUMMIES have been brainwashed to believe the LIES, and LIARS.

Sad thing is. The LIARS know how to make it work, and the Dummies (Americans) just go along without question.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

yep,
    article makes a lot of good points. the thing about it is that the sociopaths in politics get decent people on the left and right to buy into their delusions.

the party faithful will defend sociopaths with the lies they get from them and cobble together more own their own to be loyal to the leaders of the tribe/party. Who they assume... despite whatever faults or faux paus, "mis-steps" "mistakes" or "mis-speaking".... really had the countries best interest in mind.

For people to pull away from the motherships and REALLY say from time to time , "they all are liars" takes it a bit further more than most want to go.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    yep,
    article makes a lot of good points. the thing about it is that the sociopaths in politics get decent people on the left and right to buy into their delusions.

the party faithful will defend sociopaths with the lies they get from them and cobble together more own their own to be loyal to the leaders of the tribe/party. Who they assume... despite whatever faults or faux paus, "mis-steps" "mistakes" or "mis-speaking".... really had the countries best interest in mind.

For people to pull away from the motherships and REALLY say from time to time , "they all are liars" takes it a bit further more than most want to go.

You mean, nobody wants to be told the Truth? Telling the truth isn't a bit further more. It hurts those who need to deny it, and make excuses to disguise their ignorance.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What should the Church true? Tell the truth and preach the Word with love and kindness.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    What should the Church true? Tell the truth and preach the Word with love and kindness.
    Any church not founded upon the Truth of the Christian bible/teachings of Christ is an abomination. We have too many such churches these days.
    They have decided to cast aside the true teachings in favor of more progressive and "politically correct" ways.
    It has now gotten to the point that some churches invite in evil --invite in gays! Not to teach them to change them but to accept them as normal ! To accept their evil and totally perverted lifestyles.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    You mean, nobody wants to be told the Truth? Telling the truth isn't a bit further more. It hurts those who need to deny it, and make excuses to disguise their ignorance.
    It means nobody wants to think for themselves. A lot easier to be told what to think.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I understand your political position but wonder why you think that the Church can help.

The first thing the churches tells us about God is that he is unfathomable, unknowable and works in mysterious ways.

They then quickly proceed to tell us reams of information about him and all that they fathom and know of the unfathomable and unknowable.

IOW. They lie to us.

Seems you are asking an organization that makes its living by lying to help you solve the problem of another organization that does the same lying that it does.

Care t explain?

Regards
    DL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default No sense in asking what the Church will do.

I know many will ignore my words here, as usual. But, to those who will read them. I hope you will understand, and find an honest reason to agree with me here on this.

In My Opinion.

"Large numbers of young, and older Americans today find it very easy to DENY they believe in any God, or that they have any faith; mainly in the teachings of the Bible.

I say that because those who NEED to deny a God, or deny having any faith...Proudly also admit, "They do not believe in those TEN Commandments" everybody constantly tells them to obey, as THE RULES OF MAN.

If they deny believing in a God, and deny having any Faith...that gives them all a great EXCUSE to disobey those TEN Commandments.
    Why would anyone want to obey such laws when.....IT'S SO MUCH EASIER TO BREAK THE LAWS, and never be held responsible for anything they do...to anyone, at anytime????"
    (a quote by aboutime)
    So, this is for them.