Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    A Fox News poll show how Dems really fell about the war, and how alot of Dems want failure in Iraq Only 51% of Dems want the surge to succeed

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/...oxnewspoll.pdf
    The dems are absolutely out to lose the war. Anything for power is the dem motto. They just haven't figured it out that if we lose they will be the first to be beheaded.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    IAVA, a liberal anti-military organization designed to give credibilty to the libs for their hatred of Bush and the military. It's nothing more than that and made up of liars and phonies.

Every iraq vet I have talked too has had a positive outlook on iraq. Rebuilding is going on and they have more electric and clean water and working sewer systems then they ever had with saddam.

For the most part what are troops are dealing with are thugs. ali babas that are trying to take control of neighborhoods. al queda typse that want to kill anybody and destroy any chance of democracy. The sunni and shea are fighting among themselves. Not with the US forces.

iraq is also a front for fighting the iranians.

There will be a war on in the middle east when the next president takes over. Regardless of whether we are in iraq or not. The war with islam will continue for the next 20 years so get use to it. It's coming to a neighborhood near you soon.

What the libs can't get into their small minds is that this is a BIG global war and iraq is only a small front in the overall war. We are not at war with every muslim, but we are at war with islam.
    I tried to Rep ya Gaffer, but I have to "spread some around".

Good post.

Hi jillian, take it easy on the late night feel good circuit.
    If ya can't prove it, don't say it.
    Bikes, babes, and beer, it don't get no better than that.