Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Frat boys spit on wounded vet, urinate on American flag

College kids at their best. What pieces of shit, it is truly a shame what these liberal professors pump into the kids heads at college these days, to do what this article claims ought to of gotten these kids at the very least a ass whooppin of a life time.

Sunday starts bike week in Panama City, I am pretty sure these punk asses will be gone or will have a whole different attitude then.

Investigations have been launched at two universities over accusations that fraternity members taunted wounded war heroes, urinated on an American flag, and spit on a wounded veteran and his service dog in Panama City Beach, Florida.
    The April 17 incident, involving Zeta Beta Tau fraternity members from the University of Florida and Emory University, has infuriated residents of Panama City.
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/...american-flag/
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    College kids at their best. What pieces of shit, it is truly a shame what these liberal professors pump into the kids heads at college these days, to do what this article claims ought to of gotten these kids at the very least a ass whooppin of a life time.

Sunday starts bike week in Panama City, I am pretty sure these punk asses will be gone or will have a whole different attitude then.

Somebody would have had one hellacious ass stomping had I been there. Granted it may have been me if I had to fight all of them but I never let numbers stop me before--not when my anger explodes. When that happens nothing but a bullet would stop me.
    Hell, I am wanting to stop ass just reading about it, imagine if I'd been there to see it.
    -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-24-2015 at 07:36 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

3. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Somebody would have had one hellacious ass stomping had I been there. Granted it may have been me if I had to fight all of them but I never let numbers stop me before--not when my anger explodes. When that happens nothing but a bullet would stop me.
    Hell, I am wanting to stop ass just reading about it, imagine if I'd been there to see it.
    -Tyr
    So we have the reality that these things happen. Now lets compare what happens to these fraternity members versus the ones that sang the racist song (not a crime, protected by First Amendment) in Oklahoma. Will those who committed assault on the disabled/elderly (a felony) have their residences picketed?
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

5. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Perianne, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    So we have the reality that these things happen. Now lets compare what happens to these fraternity members versus the ones that sang the racist song (not a crime, protected by First Amendment) in Oklahoma. Will those who committed assault on the disabled/elderly (a felony) have their residences picketed?
    Short answer is, NO!
    They will likely be celebrated by their dumbass peers and ignored by their college admin...
    Goes to show their is no decent morality/ethics in college administrations unless the college is a Christian based institution..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

I would be annoyed, to say the least. In fact, I'd go off. That usually doesn't work well. Spitting on a crippled vet?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Jeff. Most of us know, by now. Those spoiled, college kids who graduate with honors in DRINKING, GIRL CHASING, AND PARTY FAVORS...supported by their equally spoiled, uneducated parents who wished for abortions to be more easily available..only represent the ARM-PIT of our society today.
    That's what the parents want. That's what they paid for.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

11. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I would be annoyed, to say the least. In fact, I'd go off. That usually doesn't work well. Spitting on a crippled vet?
    I'm in a mood. You want to fuck with a wounded vet? I'm sick of this shit. We get treated like lepers. Go ahead and try that act in front of me. To quote Toby Keith: "I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was".

Y'all weak-ass motherfuckers made us this way while you sat home and watched Cosby while we lived in the mud and ate shit for meals.

Maybe y'all might want to feel a sense of responsibility and take care of us when we're old and can't hardly walk? And I've never asked for anything from anyone. Try taking care of my burnt up crippled ass brothers. Take care of their wives when they don't come home.

And you can aim this one at Barrack Fucking Obama. Fuck you, pussy. You sold us out, motherfucker just like the Vietnam vets that got sold out by people like John Kerry. Oh yeah, he's making a deal with our enemy on your behalf.

You're a worthless piece of shit. And I hope you got the NSA reading my shit. What are you going to take away from me? That measly paycheck that can't afford rent in the ghetto?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

And thus my tentative support of abortion for liberals. Liberals beget liberals.

15. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post