To All:

THANKS! and to Jim, specifically; Reed has played for free for many years now but, YES, it is expensive (which is another reason I got out of it). Another reason is where I lived (MEMPHIS), robbers had started waiting like Robin Hood in the huge nice wooded areas between greens. Reed and his dad have always been members of the local, small town club but within the past 4 or 5 years, has actually been paid to play (especially if you count the FULL scholarship and all).

Not having a good day today so it is good to have gotten the pleasant responses from you guys. THANKS again. Lost "SWEET PEA" this morning. We took care of her from 10am Sat. morning till this morning at exactly 9:30 but her lil' Westy frame was simply too small for the copperhead bite she incurred yesterday. We had a huge Missionary Conference at church today with BBQ for lunch but the wife and I were too distraught to go. But this probably should fall under the Pets Category so I'll move on. It is funny, however, how a hardened ole conservative who hunts and would likely stomp a "bad actor's" head in the mud can get so emotional over a sweet lil' ole Westy that we've had for a little over four years. She did like me though....took her medicine like a trooper and the snake looked like it had been ran over by a lawn mower. REST IN PEACE 'Sweet-Pea'.

At any rate, I am extremely proud of my nephews, nieces and my own kids. Dave is now quite the man and my daughter who is graduating in a few weeks is also getting a full scholarship.

~Red
The proud owner of THREE West Highland White Terriers now......