Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default `Parking Lot Brawl Between Tawana and Latoya`

Video in Link:

"Shoppers Upset By Violent Altercation Caught On Video At Green Acres Mall

VALLEY STREAM, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — Police are continuing to investigate a violent exchange at a Long Island mall parking lot that was captured on cellphone video.

The brutality unfolded over a parking space at the Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream over the weekend, detectives said.

A 49-year-old woman was looking for a place to park Sunday when she saw a man standing in the middle of a space, apparently holding the spot. She ended up parking elsewhere, but as the victim walked past that group to get to the mall entrance, a verbal exchange ensued and escalated into a full blown physical pummeling, CBS2’s Jennifer McLogan reported.
    {snip}........

The women in the video Tawana Morel, 35, of Rosedal, Queens, andLatoya Friday, 24, of Arvene in the Rockaways, were allegedly the ones taking part in the parking lot brawl.

“Both females displayed in that video have been arrested for assault third, and both are being released on appearance tickets,” Nassau County Police Chief Of Detective, Kevin Smith, said.

Police said Friday pulled into a spot as Morel’s husband was standing and blocking the way to save it for his wife.

Detectives said Friday initiated the brawl, and Morel retaliated with her children looking on.

Hair pulling and punching ensued as a crowd appeared to encourage the violence.

“I heard a kid say ‘mommy, mommy, stop,’ so that is a bad example that you can just go around and beat up people,” shopper Marie Campbell said.

The fight broke out not far from the Nassau Satellite Police Precinct at the mall....{snip}...."

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/video/11...rking-dispute/

"...... the crowd appearing to encourage the violence....."

*Shocker!

2. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Fighting over a parking spot. lol

Yes, we are all equal.

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I watched this yesterday. This isn't too far from me at all. The worst part is the husband trying to stop people from intervening, calling for his wife to 'beat her ass'. So sad.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Jeff, Kathianne, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I seen this and honestly I admittedly thought of dog fighting, it's just about as smart fighting over a parking spot as it is putting two dogs in the ring, but if we have to do one or the other for recreation I say throw the woman in the Pitt and we can bet on them !!
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

8. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post