Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Old TV shows (full episodes) are cool too!

`I loved this show...!

The Rat Patrol S1E1 Full Episode > 24.58

`The first episode of The Rat Patrol. A group of men who cause trouble to the Germans in heavily armed jeeps`

2. Thanks Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Old TV shows (full episodes) are cool too!

`I loved this show...!

The Rat Patrol S1E1 Full Episode > 24.58

`The first episode of The Rat Patrol. A group of men who cause trouble to the Germans in heavily armed jeeps`

I loved the Rat Patrol. Eric Braden who played the Nazi bad guy was on the Young and the Restless forever.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

“When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Just to add some trivia ... I lived in Turkey from ages 2-4. I had no idea what TV was. I spent half a day in a motel room in NYC figuring out what stoplights were for when we first cam back to the world. Gunsmoke and the Rifleman and Major Adams were just too cool for me. Wanted Dead or Alive and Rawhide were next.

I never liked Bonanza nor anything comparable in the hokey department. Once Pernell Roberts left, that show was done.
    Shane, Magnificent Seven, High Noon, Cheyenne, and each of those you named were cool as hell to me .
    As was Tombstone Territory, Laws of the Plainsman, Bronco, High Chaparral, Wagon Train , Have Gun Will Travel and Branded...
    Gary Cooper, Randolph Scott, Alan Ladd, etc, simply great....

Best line in a western to me was in Shane . He told Riker just before killing him, after Riker gave that long winded speech justifying his brutality and greed, trying to buy shane off.
    Shane replies, __ "You've lived too long"!!!--

God, how many times have I thought that about somebody I was about to smash up real bad-- damn lucky I didn't kill them..
    Lucky for me too. As prison --just aint a place to shoot for.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Shane, Magnificent Seven, High Noon, Cheyenne, and each of those you named were cool as hell to me .
    As was Tombstone Territory, Laws of the Plainsman, Bronco, High Chaparral, Wagon Train , Have Gun Will Travel and Branded...

Best line in a western to me was in Shane . He told Riker just before killing him, after Riker gave that long winded speech justifying his brutality and greed, trying to buy shane off.

God, how many times have I thought that about somebody I was about to smash up real bad-- damn lucky I didn't kill them..
    I made $50. on Branded. A so-called "friend" of mine swore to God Chuck Connors didn't play the lead.

Shane was cool. My favorite old western is Big Jake. "Son, if you can't respect your elders, you better respect your betters."

9. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Old movies and TV shows? Hmmmmm.... I miss Cheers, Mash, Seinfeld, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Dukes of Hazzard & Headbangers Ball on MTV.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    *Post `em up....This Is The Place If Interested

The Last Man On Earth (1964) - Full Movie

`Based on the chilling Richard Matheson science fiction Classic "I am Legend" and later remade as "The Omega Man" starring Charlton Heston. This classic features Vincent Price as scientist Robert Morgan in a post apocalyptic nightmare world. The world has been consumed by a ravenous plague that has transformed humanity into a race of bloodthirsty vampires. Only Morgan proves immune, and becomes the solitary vampire slayer.`
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

Here's a few of my favorite oldies.....

13. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Old movies and TV shows? Hmmmmm.... I miss Cheers, Mash, Seinfeld, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Dukes of Hazzard & Headbangers Ball on MTV.
    You're not as old as us.

15. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

O

Oh, and I'm not allowed to get mad. I DO agree ... jail sucks. I beat up brick walls. Add a human to that equation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Quit talkin / yakin about it and post one up!

18. Thanks Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You're not as old as us.

20. Thanks Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

> watch this short clip

`Have Gun Will Travel Season 1 Episode 26 - Birds of a Feather`

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default `Oldie Sci -Fi Classic.....Maximum Overdrive

XXX Maximum Overdrive HD XXX
    Maximum Overdrive is a 1986 American science fiction action horror film written and directed by Stephen King.[4] The film stars Emilio Estevez, Pat Hingle, Laura Harrington. The screenplay was inspired by and loosely based on King'sshort story Trucks, which was included in King's first collection of short stories, Night Shift.

`As the Earth passes through the tail of a comet, previously inanimate objects (ranging from vehicles to <nobr>lawnmowers</nobr> to an electric knife) start to show a murderous life of their own. In a pre-title scene, a man (King in a cameo) tries to withdraw money from an ATM, but it instead calls him an "asshole," he whines to his wife (King's real life wife Tabitha). Chaos soon begins as machines of all kinds come to life and begin assaulting humans; a drawbridge inexplicably raises during heavy traffic, resulting in multiple accidents most notably the black AC/DC van and a watermelon truck, while at a Little League game, a <nobr>vending machine</nobr> kills the coach by firing canned soda point-blank into his groin and then to his skull and a pilot-less steamroller flattens one of the fleeing children.

The carnage spreads as humans and even pets are brutally killed by lawnmowers, chainsaws, electric hair dryers, pocket radios, and RC cars. At a roadside truck stop just outside Wilmington, North Carolina, a waitress is injured by an electric knife and arcade machines in the back room electrocute another victim.

Employee and ex-convict Bill Robinson begins to suspect something is wrong when suddenly marauding big rig trucks, led by a black semi-truck sporting a giant Green Goblin mask on its grille, run down two individuals and trap the rest of the civilians inside the truck stop's diner.

Robinson rallies the survivors; they use a cache of firearms and M72 LAW rockets stored in a bunker hidden under the diner and destroy many of the trucks. The trucks fight back, and at one point several human fatalities result from an M274 Mule firing its mounted M60 machine gun into the building.

The vehicles then demand, via sending morse code signals through their car horns, that the humans pump their diesel for them in exchange for keeping them safe; the survivors soon realize they have become enslaved by their own machines. Robinson suggests they escape to a local island just off the coast, on which no vehicles or machines are permitted.

During a fueling operation, Robinson sneaks a grenade onto the Mule truck, destroying it, then leads the party out of the diner via sewer hatch to the main road. The survivors are pursued to docks by the Green Goblin truck, which manages to kill one more trucker while he is in the midst of looting a ring from a female corpse in a car before Robinson destroys the truck once and for all with a direct hit from an M72 LAW rocket shot. The survivors then sail off to safety; a title card epilogue explains that the machines are stopped with the destruction of a UFO by a Soviet "weather satellite" equipped with nuclear missiles and a laser cannon.`

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default If Only our TV's still had ORIGINAL ENTERTAINMENT like these two...?

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

25. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)