I blame it on Obama
    he's a lying bum
    part because he's a liberal
    but mostly 'cuz he's just dumb
    Then we have Hillary
    cheating lying, scum
    ask her anything about her actions
    and suddenly watch her lips go mum

Seriously though, I love to write, and never shared the "good stuff", the juicy stuff. I used to write just to write, probably like a diary of sorts. Then for whatever reason I started trying out various ways of poetry and poems and such. I usually have VERY limited patience, so it was usually small things. Also, it was usually sad events and thoughts that spurred the writing, so much of it was depressing crap. Funny how one finds the courage and ability to write when they are down and out. Emotions have a way to draw out the writer in some. Oh, Oh, Oh!!! And being in love too. I used to write some corny stuff back in the junior high and HS days, all the way up to when I met the current woman!! So yeah, the emotions do it to me. And don't judge me on that goofy crap above, I just promised Tyr I would write something, and now I have fulfilled my promise! LOL
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy, darin, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Great start my friend.. Very entertaining too. ----Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.