Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default *WARNING GRAPHIC > How every armed robbery should end

****Comes from Brazil. Excellent job by the police

https://www.facebook.com/manoelmassi...2734877218966/

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, red state, aboutime, Max R., Jeff and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That's BULL$#IT! Police brutality all the way! Did they even proclaim their presence "POLICE....FREEZE"?!!!! Just roll up and shoot the guys. Heck, the robbers could have been customers holding the REAL robbers till the cops got there.

Yes, I'm playing devil's advocate but there is some truth to my sarcasm.

I knew those guys had it when I saw that car roll buy and then slow up. They were stupid and seemed to take their sweet time. The one who seemed unarmed (and definitely incapacitated) was shot for good measure after the fact.......so, they'll be no wasted court dates or feeding this criminal.

Perhaps we should finish our border fence/wall and post "ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK" signs after designating our border as military "training grounds". Heck, I bet there wasn't many folks trespassing on nuclear training islands or bomb sites in the desert.......TWICE. HA!!!

We need HARSHness such as this video so we can get a handle on the out of control mess we now have. Only then, can we get back to the way things should be. Of course, Brazil is a big "GUN CONTROL" country. IF they'd allow guns......perhaps liberal areas would be more like conservative communities (peaceful, low crime and FREE).
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Man, that was some great timing from the cops there.

Definitely took out the armed one first and then the unarmed one. I'd say Brazil got exactly 2 thugs better in 5 seconds flat.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Man, that was some great timing from the cops there.

Definitely took out the armed one first and then the unarmed one. I'd say Brazil got exactly 2 thugs better in 5 seconds flat.
    I kind of hated to see the second one shot (in all honesty) because he was unarmed and even showed a little courtesy by closing the door behind him). It is safe for the cops to treat BOTH as they BOTH could have been armed but to shoot him as he lie seemed a bit overboard. The cops were also wise in controlling those behind the counter cuz I suspect one of them was in on the heist. One "employee" came in just seconds before the armed "suspects".

As you said, all was in great timing.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    I kind of hated to see the second one shot (in all honesty) because he was unarmed and even showed a little courtesy by closing the door behind him). It is safe for the cops to treat BOTH as they BOTH could have been armed but to shoot him as he lie seemed a bit overboard. The cops were also wise in controlling those behind the counter cuz I suspect one of them was in on the heist. One "employee" came in just seconds before the armed "suspects".

As you said, all was in great timing.
    I have no sympathy. The unarmed one was participating in a planned armed robbery and he certainly looked like the leader in that 2-man crew. I'd wager that if they'd had access to 2 pistols, they'd have both been armed and threatening those workers with them.

I think they waited until that delivery driver returned so they could get his cash, too. Sticking up a pizza joint is pretty stupid and they had to know they weren't going to get much cash out of the deal, so every little bit counts! lol

The cops rolled by and could clearly see both of them wearing the helmets and one of them pointing the pistol.

Both of the idiots got what they deserved, IMO. I just don't have any sympathy for thugs preying on hard working honest people.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

True that and point WELL taken. Two less idiots and two less threats to hard working folks only to make others RICH. Besides, if my son were a cop, I'd rather he be safer than sorry. As Jeff has stated, it is better to be judged by 12 in court than carried by six to the grave site. An boy....if only our military and cops had that outstanding body armor that the Brazilian cops were wearing.................Also, if only our cops were as KICK@$$ as these Brazilian REGULARS probably are. I have a friend whom I once sparred with and he, at one time trained under Royce Gracie's crew. He now trains our local police and has classes at a private gym on certain nights of the week. He's a great Christian guy but he and the Brazilian mma techniques are top notch.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy, Jeff, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I have very little respect for ANYONE who thinks what that video showed, should take place in this nation.

Think about it. Many of you already hate the police already. Would you condone what those Brazilian cops did IF...it was in your home, store, or even city?

If so. You are just as bad as every person in Baltimore who caused any damage, or destroyed property. Much like the Prosecutor who only acted on Emotion.

Sure, we'd all like to see REAL JUSTICE occur. But allowing ANYONE to take such matters into their own hands,without being held responsible is pure ANARCHY.
    Last edited by aboutime; 05-15-2015 at 01:42 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

10. Thanks red state, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

`.....Very ugly....life can be Ugly. Those bastard thugs were pointing guns at peoples faces who were at work trying to make a living....The LEO`s saw from outside what was going on..who had the guns and who was making the threats....Why give thugs a warning by saying "freeze...or hands up" and take the chance of one of them getting off a shot at employees or the Leo`s?

In this country.....we all see how well its working with thugs being given a chance to stop / surrender...or drop their weapon...(Its not)...they always want to fight it out....lots of risk involved for the LEO`s being politically 'polite" to armed thugs....There is great risk in armed robbery...To all parties.

Good for these cops taking out the trash...

12. Thanks grannyhawkins, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    I have very little respect for ANYONE who thinks what that video showed, should take place in this nation.

Think about it. Many of you already hate the police already. Would you condone what those Brazilian cops did IF...it was in your home, store, or even city?

If so. You are just as bad as every person in Baltimore who caused any damage, or destroyed property. Much like the Prosecutor who only acted on Emotion.

Sure, we'd all like to see REAL JUSTICE occur. But allowing ANYONE to take such matters into their own hands,without being held responsible is pure ANARCHY.
    Old friend....good friend, you have a valid point and I respect the heck out of you bringing this up. I suppose this is what I was getting at earlier but I also see the other side of it and I truly don't know how I would have responded if I were a cop. It truly is a good thing that I'm not a cop but I don't think I would have responded as they did. It seems that (IF) you were to confront them IMMEDIATELY that their actions saved lives or at least an escalated event involving hostages. As a hunter, I believe I would have passionately waited on them to exit the store......but back-seat/Tuesday quarterbacking is easy to talk about. I still say they did a good job because it is thugs like this who make it bad on the rest of us gun toting nuts.

In closing, and AGAIN, I would hate for those two that were shot to have been the good guys holding the bad guys at bay till the cops got there. Reminds me of that Hispanic war vet who was protecting his home and SWAT shot him dead. Need to dig that story back up cuz it fits what I'm trying to say to a T.

In short, I suppose I'll have to live with a good friend losing respect for me cuz I truly would be grateful (IF) those two were Hell Bent on shooting everyone after they finally got all the money. It happens and a glass door was preventing the cops from simply rushing them.
    Last edited by red state; 05-15-2015 at 03:56 PM.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN

14. Thanks LongTermGuy, aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

If you were in that scenario as a customer (wanting to buy something) carrying concealed and these guys (thugs) came in and pointed a gun at your face and others there (knowing one squeeze of the trigger... your life or somebodies can be ended in an instant) would you draw on them and shoot right off the bat....`or` say "freeze...hands up put your weapons down"?

***(that is if they took their eyes of YOU for a second or two).....*I personally don't like my life being put in a thugs hands with him making decisions on it......I see them as dead men walking...they made their choice in life...ALREADY....The cops could of knocked on the window and asked them to surrender....and took a "chance on their reactions"...or do what they did and get it over with and take two sleaze balls off the street.....JMO!
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 05-15-2015 at 04:46 PM.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Just awful "police" work am bothered so many of you applaud this
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

17. Thanks LongTermGuy, grannyhawkins thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Old friend....good friend, you have a valid point and I respect the heck out of you bringing this up. I suppose this is what I was getting at earlier but I also see the other side of it and I truly don't know how I would have responded if I were a cop. It truly is a good thing that I'm not a cop but I don't think I would have responded as they did. It seems that (IF) you were to confront them IMMEDIATELY that their actions saved lives or at least an escalated event involving hostages. As a hunter, I believe I would have passionately waited on them to exit the store......but back-seat/Tuesday quarterbacking is easy to talk about. I still say they did a good job because it is thugs like this who make it bad on the rest of us gun toting nuts.

In closing, and AGAIN, I would hate for those two that were shot to have been the good guys holding the bad guys at bay till the cops got there. Reminds me of that Hispanic war vet who was protecting his home and SWAT shot him dead. Need to dig that story back up cuz it fits what I'm trying to say to a T.

In short, I suppose I'll have to live with a good friend losing respect for me cuz I truly would be grateful (IF) those two were Hell Bent on shooting everyone after they finally got all the money. It happens and a glass door was preventing the cops from simply rushing them.
    Is this the US shooting of a vet you are referring? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Guerena_shooting

Monday morning quarterbacking aside, the video is from Brazil, which not that long ago had death squads shooting young gang members.

All vets here know Friendly Fire happens. We don't have to like it, but we certainly need to accept that when people and guns are mixed, sometimes the wrong people are shot. The right people in got shot in the OP video IMO.

From 1990: http://articles.latimes.com/1990-07-...1_death-squads
    Cleiton, 12, used to steal from the stores in a shopping gallery near the center of Duque de Caxias, one of the grimy, violent suburbs on the sprawling northern outskirts of Rio de Janeiro. He belonged to the ragged legion of street kids who live by their wits and sometimes die by the gun.Cleiton's killers caught up with him one night last January as he slept on a sidewalk near the gallery. A boy called A.G., who knew Cleiton, tells the story in a few words.
    "He was sleeping," A.G. said, "and they filled his face with bullets."
    Cleiton's death was not an isolated incident. Hundreds of deprived and delinquent Brazilian minors are killed every year.
    According to people who monitor the situation, an alarming number of youngsters are killed by "extermination groups"--death squads bent on cleaning up crime-plagued areas.
    Death squads have been at work for years in Brazil, but concern has risen in the past year because of the number of youngsters being killed, not only in Rio but also in other urban areas, including Sao Paulo and Recife.
    From last year: http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/death-...for-world-cup/
    Death squads terrorize Rio de Janeiro as Brazil readies for World Cup. Brazil is a nation where police kill more suspects than in any other nation in the world. Police in Rio de Janeiro killed one suspect for every 229 they arrested last year. In the United States, police killed one suspect for every 31,575 they arrested. In 2008 police in Rio de Janeiro, alone, killed an astonishing 1,137 people, whereas in the entire United States police killed 371 people. These are just the official numbers. Fifteen people go missing every day in Rio de Janeiro. Last year nearly 5,000 people went missing. Many people blame the police.......

19. Thanks grannyhawkins, red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Just awful "police" work am bothered so many of you applaud this
    **What should they have done in your opinion?

*Please feel free to Delete this story if your not satisfied with it....no hard feeling from anyone....There was a warning given to this thread....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Honestly. It's not a matter of respect, either way. I simply refuse to accept that THIS action become acceptable here in OUR NATION. Which further points to all of the NEGATIVE reporting about our police departments across the nation whom...IN MANY RESPECTS, have been accused of being EXACTLY LIKE those two Brazilian cops in the video.
    If WE, as AMERICANS want that kind of police enforcement to be legal, or overlooked. I'm sorry. But I simply refuse to accept that THINKING AMERICANS would like to see it here.
    Now, if that effects what ANYONE here thinks of me for voicing my opinion. Go right ahead.
    Just wait till you BLINK, and can no longer say what you want. So..I'm guilty for violating Opinions?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

22. Thanks red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I can honestly say I wuz shocked I tell ya, just shocked!!! But offended or upset, hardly!!!

Just like the tsarnaev case up in progressive librawl blueblood land, it's about time we send a clear message, otherwise, all this sorta thuggery's gonna get outta hand an it almost is already in case y'all ain't noticed!!!
    Endeavor to Persevere

24. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, red state, LongTermGuy thanked this post