Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Militant Black Muslim Leader Calls for “War” Against Police and Whites

What a moron this guy is, now Conservatives don't want blacks to have guns I have never heard anything like that before, in fact when talk of the 2 ND amendment comes up I immediately think of blacks, yup the ones that aren't going to obey the laws anyway. Then he talks about the rabbits, does this idiot really want white America to step it up, well it's coming and when it does the ghetto's will get cleaned up.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUR7zOV1Oxk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Once again, the leader of the New Black Panther Party, Malik Zulu Shabazz, is making waves for some vile and explosive comments that he recently made on his “Black Power Radio” program.
    The outspoken and violent man argued that police brutality in America had gone too far and that black communities must start defending themselves against the violence of white America – “by any means necessary.”

http://eaglerising.com/19144/militan...ce-and-whites/
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    What a moron this guy is, now Conservatives don't want blacks to have guns I have never heard anything like that before, in fact when talk of the 2 ND amendment comes up I immediately think of blacks, yup the ones that aren't going to obey the laws anyway. Then he talks about the rabbits, does this idiot really want white America to step it up, well it's coming and when it does the ghetto's will get cleaned up.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUR7zOV1Oxk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guy is a fool, guy is a muslim=scum and the guy asks for that which would get most of them killed off as white men know how to shoot!!
    They do not as exhibited by the drive-by shootings they do most often missing the intended target and killing innocent bystanders or the photos of a dumbass shooting form with pistol sideways and extended out at arms reach above eye level.
    I always get a big laugh when seeing one of those pics. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 06-02-2015 at 08:42 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

3. Thanks Jeff, Drummond, grannyhawkins thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Guy is a fool, guy is a muslim=scum and the guy asks for that which would get most of them killed off as white men know how to shoot!!
    They do not as exhibited by the drive-by shootings they do most often missing the intended target and killing innocent bystanders or the photos of a dumbass shooting form with pistol sideways and extended out at arms reach above eye level.
    I always get a big laugh when seeing one of those pics. -Tyr
    You are exactly right, the boys in the hood shoot trying to be cool, we shoot to kill, they don't have a chance.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUR7zOV1Oxk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Sorry, but we need to get rid of these niggers. I'm sick of their whiny-ass victim sh*t. We're so mean to them? Take your sorry black asses back to Africa.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Jeff, grannyhawkins thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Sorry, but we need to get rid of these niggers. I'm sick of their whiny-ass victim sh*t. We're so mean to them? Take your sorry black asses back to Africa.
    With that kind of argument, you're creating a 'two wrongs don't make a right' situation. As reprehensible as that clown's comments were, why feed a propaganda war by meeting it with race-centred censure ?

Better to discredit through an argument illustrating a morally superior stance, I'd have thought.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    With that kind of argument, you're creating a 'two wrongs don't make a right' situation. As reprehensible as that clown's comments were, why feed a propaganda war by meeting it with race-centred censure ?

Better to discredit through an argument illustrating a morally superior stance, I'd have thought.
    Nah. I don't equate blacks with niggers. Some of my best friends are black. The definition of "nigger" back from MY time is a trashy person. These trashy people need to get off my planet. I don't care what their suntan looks like. Democrats are niggers to me.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks Drummond, Jeff, grannyhawkins thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

Sometimes a person's sense of rightful indignation leads to harsh words spoken in anger. I do not fault when that happens my friend.
    Some of us have endured far too long this vilification of we whites while the governments spends trillions on the blacks to buy their votes.
    Gunny just presented what many think. As there is a big difference between an ordinary black person and a N*****R.
    I suspect that his comment also reflected that difference- hence the word he chose to use.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

12. Thanks Gunny, Drummond, Jeff, grannyhawkins thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Sometimes a person's sense of rightful indignation leads to harsh words spoken in anger. I do not fault when that happens my friend.
    Some of us have endured far too long this vilification of we whites while the governments spends trillions on the blacks to buy their votes.
    Gunny just presented what many think. As there is a big difference between an ordinary black person and a N*****R.
    I suspect that his comment also reflected that difference- hence the word he chose to use.-Tyr
    You know what irritates me? People who say "the N word". Just say nigger. It amounts to the same thing. And I'm sick of everyone ignoring the elephant in the room. You black f*cks need to get out and get a job. Every black person I've ever met that was worth a sh*t didn't sit around waiting on the gub'mint to hand them something.

14. Thanks Drummond, Jeff, grannyhawkins, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Nah. I don't equate blacks with niggers. Some of my best friends are black. The definition of "nigger" back from MY time is a trashy person. These trashy people need to get off my planet. I don't care what their suntan looks like. Democrats are niggers to me.
    Understood, & thanks. That makes a lot more sense to me ... sorry for misinterpreting you.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

16. Thanks grannyhawkins, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

A Brits viewpoint...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Malik Zulu Shabazz is a well known nutjob. Equating radical Black Islam with Islam is like equating the Westboro Baptists to Christianity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malik_Zulu_Shabazz
    Shabazz first came to widespread public attention in 1994, when Unity Nation, a student group he founded at Howard University, invitedKhalid Abdul Muhammad, chairman of the New Black Panther Party, to speak.[10][11] Introducing the speaker, Shabazz engaged in a call and response with the audience:<dl style="margin-top: 0.2em; margin-bottom: 0.5em; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 17.9200000762939px;"><dd style="margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px;">"Who is it that caught and killed Nat Turner?"</dd><dd style="margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px;">"The Jews!"</dd><dd style="margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px;">"Who is it that controls the Federal Reserve?"</dd><dd style="margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px;">"The Jews!"</dd><dd style="margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px;">"Who is it that has our entertainers... and our athletes in a vise grip?"</dd><dd style="margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px;">"The Jews!"[8]</dd></dl>A year later, Shabazz told an interviewer that everything he said was true, with the possible exception of the assertion concerning Nat Turner.
    The Anti-Defamation League describes Shabazz as "anti-Semitic and racist"[2] and the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC)'s Intelligence Project's Intelligence Report, which monitors what the SPLC considers radical right hate groups and extremists in the United States has included Shabazz in its files[9] since a 2002 Washington, D.C. protest at B'nai B'rith International at which Shabazz shouted: "Kill every goddamn Zionist in Israel! Goddamn little babies, goddamn old ladies! Blow up Zionist supermarkets!"[