OK so what do y'all think, I am all for the 2nd amendment and all for you shouldn't even need a permit to carry the 2nd amendment is your permit, but I also think sometimes you can push things a bit to far, if this guy was truly worried about his and his daughters safety a handgun in a holster would of worked just as well. Honestly all I think he has done here is to push the law makers to make a new law, sometimes it is best to leave well enough alone.

The video's are almost funny, this guy certainly carried this gun just to annoy the police.

A Georgia man openly carried a fully loaded AR-15 semiautomatic rifle into Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the busiest in the world.
Jim Cooley was armed with the weapon -- complete with an extended capacity 100-round drum -- when he went to drop his daughter off for a flight last Friday. Following the enactment of new state legislation in 2014, it's actually legal to carry a rifle in the open in the airport, so long as the holder doesn't attempt to pass through airport security.
Multiple police officers approached Cooley while he was in the airport and asked about the weapon, after which he replied he was carrying it for safety. Officers can be heard talking with Cooley in videos of the interactions he later uploaded to YouTube.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...usaolp00000592