Well, over the last couple of months, after moving to AZ to be closer to the daughter and grandkids, I think I've seen just about every superhero movie out there. However, according to the boys, I've just begun.

Sat with them and watched Amazing Spiderman (1,2,3?????) this morning and then we went and had lunch before going to see The Avengers (which #?? - not a clue).

They think I am woefully ignorant because I don't know all of the different names and sequel numbers. So, they want me to come over at least twice a week and we can sit and watch from the first to the last of each superhero movie (Batman, Spiderman, Avengers, Captain America, Superman, Xmen, Transformers, etc.)

Today I learned about some villians - Electro (or Sparkles) and Ultron. Loved the Ultron character played by James Spader. He's the protagonist in Black List. It's as if they filmed him acting and then put Ultron as overlay. Ultron even had the cocked head that is signature of Reddington. So!!!! I knew something the kids didn't. I had to show them one of the episodes of Blacklist to show why I knew who it was before seeing the credits.

Hah!!! I might not know that the twins in The Avengers were also played in another movie together ... oh darn, what was the name of that movie. They pointed out that the young lady had blonde hair and the young man had shorter hair. Methinks they watch too much TV.

At least when they come to Grammy's house we are outside all day in the pool or playing board games. No video games and TV consists of one movie. Sometimes we have to watch the same movie 2-3 times ... uuugghhh.