Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Default Favorites

So, now that I'm watching a ton of movies with the grandkids .... they decided to ask me some questions. Perhaps other would like to ponder these and give their answers.

1. Favorite superhero (I took the 5th on this one ... could cause some heated debate)
    2. Favorite movie of my entire life (wonderment expresed from boys that I have soooooo many to chose ... like every movie since the black and white ones --- LOL!) --- Dances With Wolves (both boys like it ... but for different reasons ... said something about eating buffalo heart???)
    3. Of course, the favorite actor/actress question.
    4. Saddest movie (I said Bambi)
    5. Funniest movie (I said anything with Jerry Lewis or 3 Stooges) They liked D&D
    6. Best romantic (funny to hear what they think is romantic. 13 year old grandson thinks "The Fault in Our Stars" is saddest and most romantic).
    7. Best movie about animal (13 yo .... Warhorse) ... mine Seabiscuit
    8. Saddest movie about animal (surprise ... 13 yo says tie between Old Yeller and Marley and Me) Old Yeller and Bambi were my first sad animal movies and nothing can compare with that heart break experienced at young impressionable age

Goodness ... can't remember all the questions .... I am so HAPPY that I get to spend time with them and try to answer their questions.

Oh, and they want me to get the special edition Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Ironman?

If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    So, now that I'm watching a ton of movies with the grandkids .... they decided to ask me some questions. Perhaps other would like to ponder these and give their answers.

1. Favorite superhero (I took the 5th on this one ... could cause some heated debate)
    2. Favorite movie of my entire life (wonderment expresed from boys that I have soooooo many to chose ... like every movie since the black and white ones --- LOL!) --- Dances With Wolves (both boys like it ... but for different reasons ... said something about eating buffalo heart???)
    3. Of course, the favorite actor/actress question.
    4. Saddest movie (I said Bambi)
    5. Funniest movie (I said anything with Jerry Lewis or 3 Stooges) They liked D&D
    6. Best romantic (funny to hear what they think is romantic. 13 year old grandson thinks "The Fault in Our Stars" is saddest and most romantic).
    7. Best movie about animal (13 yo .... Warhorse) ... mine Seabiscuit
    8. Saddest movie about animal (surprise ... 13 yo says tie between Old Yeller and Marley and Me) Old Yeller and Bambi were my first sad animal movies and nothing can compare with that heart break experienced at young impressionable age

Goodness ... can't remember all the questions .... I am so HAPPY that I get to spend time with them and try to answer their questions.

Oh, and they want me to get the special edition Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Ironman?

Enjoy, they are a treasure... My grandson asked me a few months ago, if I had ever broke anybody's legs. Seems he had heard his mom telling his step-dad that I was mean when a young man and had broken some people up fairly badly. I thought for a minute on how to answer him and came up with this.
    "No Caleb, they had good legs and always outran me."
    He thought for a minute and said, why didn't you buy a motorcycle and chase them down? He is barely 8 years old.
    I replied," I did but they bought theirs first and stayed way, way ahead of me."
    My daughter had warned me not to stir him to follow my angry path as a young man.
    As if I did not already know that.. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

3. Thanks LongTermGuy, SassyLady thanked this post