Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
I've been sorely tempted to put a couple of people on 'ignore' while I've been here (John V tempted me the most, even if he was a fellow Brit !).

But I've never once done it, and I'm sure I never will .. because to me, giving in to that temptation would feel like a personal failure. Dealing with whatever DP has to offer, no matter what that is, is the only reasonable way to approach it. Creating a personally censored DP is tantamount to rejecting what the forum is all about, in my opinion.
Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
If it is a disturbing and annoying senceless noise from outside I think it's better to close a window and concentrate on more pleasant thinks, as I believe that we all are here for a joy but not for fighting.
What ever floats your boat, as I said I have never put anyone on ignore and back a few years ago I should have, it is stupid to fight non stop in each thread posted, but as of late if I see someone post something ( personally attack say ) I feel for that person, because if that person has to be a tough guy behind a monitor, well it must be a real sad life for them.