Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default Russia to send new humanitarian aid convoy to east Ukraine

Russia to send new humanitarian aid convoy to east Ukraine

World
    June 07, 16:22 UTC+3 MOSCOW
    Humanitarian aid will include foodstuffs, medicines, essential supplies and other items required for residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions

MOSCOW, June 7. /TASS/. Russia’s Emergencies Ministry is preparing the 29th humanitarian aid convoy to east Ukraine's Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics known as the Donbass region, a ministry spokesman said on Sunday.
    "A new convoy with humanitarian aid will be formed in the Rostov Region in the Donskoi rescue center of Russia’s Emergencies Ministry," the spokesman said.
    Humanitarian aid will include foodstuffs, medicines, essential supplies and other items required for residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions.
    Truck convoys formed by Russia’s Emergencies Ministry have delivered a total of over 36,000 tons of humanitarian aid to the Donbass region since mid-August 2014.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

What about humanitarian aid to Kyiv?
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    What about humanitarian aid to Kyiv?
    This is a question to those who supports Poroshenko but not to Russia. As it was said before Russia is not intended to restructure their debts. Russia is the main creditor of Ukraine and now is not willing to meet Ukraine half a way.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    This is a question to those who supports Poroshenko but not to Russia. As it was said before Russia is not intended to restructure their debts. Russia is the main creditor of Ukraine and now is not willing to meet Ukraine half a way.
    Innocent people starve when you wreck their economy. In spite of having no connection or familiarity with Ukrainians we are decent enough to give them assistance and opportunity when they arrive in the USA and Canada. It wouldn't hurt Russia to do the same.

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Innocent people starve when you wreck their economy. In spite of having no connection or familiarity with Ukrainians we are decent enough to give them assistance and opportunity when they arrive in the USA and Canada. It wouldn't hurt Russia to do the same.
    It sounds at least very strange.
    For the passed 23 years Russia subsidized the Ukrainian economy at about 125 billion. dollars just on gas supplies. Ukraine had zero export duties and preferential loans from Russia. Ukrainian gasterbaytery worked in Russia in the amount of 3-5 mln. people who ttansferred home billions of dollars as their earnings. Last winter, Russia supplied Ukraine gas, coal and electricity at the most subsidized prices.
    Russia is not a Mother, a tutor, or a nanny for a incapacitated and mentally handicapped child. The European way was their own choice, so for them it is high time to live on their own.
    Last edited by Balu; 06-08-2015 at 12:36 AM.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Russia to send new humanitarian aid convoy to east Ukraine

World
    June 07, 16:22 UTC+3 MOSCOW
    Humanitarian aid will include foodstuffs, medicines, essential supplies and other items required for residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions

MOSCOW, June 7. /TASS/. Russia’s Emergencies Ministry is preparing the 29th humanitarian aid convoy to east Ukraine's Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics known as the Donbass region, a ministry spokesman said on Sunday.
    "A new convoy with humanitarian aid will be formed in the Rostov Region in the Donskoi rescue center of Russia’s Emergencies Ministry," the spokesman said.
    Humanitarian aid will include foodstuffs, medicines, essential supplies and other items required for residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions.
    Truck convoys formed by Russia’s Emergencies Ministry have delivered a total of over 36,000 tons of humanitarian aid to the Donbass region since mid-August 2014.
    Oh look. The commie liar is back in. Mr Ignore Function because I don't have the balls to back my mouth. Trying once again to convince us Russia's not a cesspool.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

It sounds at least very strange.
    For the passed 23 years Russia subsidized the Ukrainian economy at about 125 billion. dollars just on gas supplies. Ukraine had zero export duties and preferential loans from Russia. Ukrainian gasterbaytery worked in Russia in the amount of 3-5 mln. people who ttansferred home billions of dollars as their earnings. Last winter, Russia supplied Ukraine gas, coal and electricity at the most subsidized prices.
    Russia is not a Mother, a tutor, or a nanny for a incapacitated and mentally handicapped child. The European way was their own choice, so for them it is high time to live on their own.
    Let's make it clear, all those subsidies were to keep Viktor Yanukovych in power, not for any humanitarian purpose. I make it a point not to judge those raised outside the US. I haven't walked a mile in your shoes, so I won't insult you for who you support. Don't you owe the same consideration to those raised in Western Ukraine, not calling them "incapacitated and mentally handicapped child"(ren). I'm mentally handicapped, do you have a problem with me. In fact, I have something in common with your leader, Putin.: See the link below.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...agon/22855927/
    Last edited by tailfins; 06-08-2015 at 08:23 PM.

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Let's make it clear, all those subsidies were to keep Viktor Yanukovych in power, not for any humanitarian purpose. I make it a point not to judge those raised outside the US. I haven't walked a mile in your shoes, so I won't insult you for who you support. Don't you owe the same consideration to those raised in Western Ukraine, not calling them "incapacitated and mentally handicapped child"(ren). I'm mentally handicapped, do you have a problem with me. In fact, I have something in common with your leader, Putin.: See the link below.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...agon/22855927/
    You are a pleasant person to speak with. Thank you for this, first.
    I am afraid that you are misled if you think, that President Yanukovich was pro-Russian. Не was pro-Ukrainian with all his drawbacks and he was writhing like a snake to get all sorts of privileges and preferences for his country, trying to sit on two chairs at the same time.
    I have all the reasons to call Ukrainians "incapacitated and mentally handicapped childs", as all they are doing now will result the complete crash of their economy. This wa their choice to sign the agreement of Assosiation with EU WITHOUT HAVING READ IT. This Agreement caused a great problem for UKRAINE as EU market has already been overfilled and there is no one segment for Ukrainian manufactured goods. Evedently, hundreds thousand employees will loose their work and earnings to support their families.
    But, once again, this is THEIR choice and let them live like they want, but... at their own, paying depts in time. If they can. If they are not able to survive, this is their own problems. They are not victims of natural disasters. What they have now they've done intentionaly. So, they MUST be responsible for own deeds.
    You must have notice that there is a greate number of nationalities, but not every nationality is capable to form NATION and construct, maintain and secure oun State. A quarter of a Century prooved that Ukrainians are not able to have own State even in peace time, having begun with developed industry, transport, infrustructure, agriculture and zero external depts, plus subsides from Russia.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Spot on !
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

You are a pleasant person to speak with. Thank you for this, first.
    I am afraid that you are misled if you think, that President Yanukovich was pro-Russian. Не was pro-Ukrainian with all his drawbacks and he was writhing like a snake to get all sorts of privileges and preferences for his country, trying to sit on two chairs at the same time.
    I have all the reasons to call Ukrainians "incapacitated and mentally handicapped childs", as all they are doing now will result the complete crash of their economy. This wa their choice to sign the agreement of Assosiation with EU WITHOUT HAVING READ IT. This Agreement caused a great problem for UKRAINE as EU market has already been overfilled and there is no one segment for Ukrainian manufactured goods. Evedently, hundreds thousand employees will loose their work and earnings to support their families.
    But, once again, this is THEIR choice and let them live like they want, but... at their own, paying depts in time. If they can. If they are not able to survive, this is their own problems. They are not victims of natural disasters. What they have now they've done intentionaly. So, they MUST be responsible for own deeds.
    You must have notice that there is a greate number of nationalities, but not every nationality is capable to form NATION and construct, maintain and secure oun State. A quarter of a Century prooved that Ukrainians are not able to have own State even in peace time, having begun with developed industry, transport, infrustructure, agriculture and zero external depts, plus subsides from Russia.
    Balu, be honest.

Putin wants to favour eastern Ukraine because there's a greater support for Russia there. Putin will do the opposite where the more Western regions of Ukraine are concerned, because those people are more determined to shake off Russian domination. Putin wants to bully them into caving in.

This is what this is all about. Bullying, to teach those 'naughty' freedom-seekers a lesson. How dare they want to rule themselves ... must be evidence of being mentally handicapped, eh !! It must surely aggravate Putin's Napoleon complex considerably to have the West take measures against Russia in response to that bullying.

I'm struggling to see any difference between Crimea being annexed, and Hitler's grab of the Sudetenland, several decades ago. Hitler went much further, of course. Why should the West not assume that Putin will try something comparable ?
    Last edited by Drummond; 06-08-2015 at 09:46 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Balu, be honest.

Putin wants to favour eastern Ukraine because there's a greater support for Russia there. Putin will do the opposite where the more Western regions of Ukraine are concerned, because those people are more determined to shake off Russian domination. Putin wants to bully them into caving in.

This is what this is all about. Bullying, to teach those 'naughty' freedom-seekers a lesson. How dare they want to rule themselves ... must be evidence of being mentally handicapped, eh !! It must surely aggravate Putin's Napoleon complex considerably to have the West take measures against Russia in response to that bullying.

I'm struggling to see any difference between Crimea being annexed, and Hitler's grab of the Sudetenland, several decades ago. Hitler went much further, of course. Why should the West not assume that Putin will try something comparable ?
    You want me to be honest - OK!
    See the map.

The difference is that according to the Internationsl Law, basing on the results of referendum conducted in time when there was а State armed coup in Ukraine, when he legitimate president was deposed, the parliament disbanded and the constitutional court was dissolved, Russia satisfied the will of Crimean Rebublic to REUNION to Russia.
    Russian servicemen stated in Krimea on the basis of the intergovernmental Russian-Ukrainian agreement, their number did not exceed the agreed quantity. Russian servicemen plaied a role of Police to secure FREE self-determination of Crimeans.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Simply put...

Put sent operative forces into Crimea and Eastern Ukraine.

He Violated another countries borders to do so.

He gave hi-tech anti-air missiles to the "REBELS"..

They shot down a Civilian Airliner killing hundreds.

and BALU wants us to believe that any aid going in will be Humanitarian?

sorry... Putin's dog and Pony show has gotten old. He cant be trusted.

Give me Gorbachev or Yeltsin any day... Putin is treacherous.
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    Simply put...

Put sent operative forces into Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. (1)

He Violated another countries borders to do so. (2)

He gave hi-tech anti-air missiles to the "REBELS".. (3)

They shot down a Civilian Airliner killing hundreds. (4)

and BALU wants us to believe that any aid going in will be Humanitarian?

sorry... Putin's dog and Pony show has gotten old. He cant be trusted.

Give me Gorbachev or Yeltsin any day... Putin is treacherous.
    I do not want you to belive in anythig.
    There are NO proves of 1, 2. 3.
    According to the data of the objective surveillance the AA missile was launched from the territory, occupied bu Kiev junta forces.
    Besides, air traffic controller demanded Civilian Airliner to change the routine course and decrease the altitude to ain it to the junta launching site.
    Besides, the Ukrainian fighter was near the jet at a distance air to air missile and a gun shot.
    Besides, no data of radio communication between controllers and a fighter been submitted.
    Besides, no data of 'black boxes' were submitted, thought he REBELS handed them over to the Comission in good stste, undamaged.
    Besides, Americans HAVE the data of sattelite surveillance of THAT VERY AREA in THAT VERY TIME, BUT did not submit'em as the objective evidtnce.
    Becides, almost a year has expired and we have NO even prelimenary results of the investigation. To compare - it took at about 10 days to investigate the reasons of a German airliner crash in Alpes.
    Now, try to switch on your brains to sum up all THE FACTS and try to answer a question - "Why?"
    Please, also think over if the junta was able to shot down the Civil Airliner independently and using the universal aproach think over who would benefit from this crash and who was able to work out this operation and conduct it?
    Last edited by Balu; 06-09-2015 at 01:51 PM.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Humanitarian....guns? Aid? Really? Propaganda again!

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

19. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I do not want you to belive in anythig.
    There are NO proves of 1, 2. 3.
    According to the data of the objective surveillance the AA missile was launched from the territory, occupied bu Kiev junta forces.
    Besides, air traffic controller demanded Civilian Airliner to change the routine course and decrease the altitude to ain it to the junta launching site.
    Besides, the Ukrainian fighter was near the jet at a distance air to air missile and a gun shot.
    Besides, no data of radio communication between controllers and a fighter been submitted.
    Besides, no data of 'black boxes' were submitted, thought he REBELS handed them over to the Comission in good stste, undamaged.
    Besides, Americans HAVE the data of sattelite surveillance of THAT VERY AREA in THAT VERY TIME, BUT did not submit'em as the objective evidtnce.
    Becides, almost a year has expired and we have NO even prelimenary results of the investigation. To compare - it took at about 10 days to investigate the reasons of a German airliner crash in Alpes.
    Now, try to switch on your brains to sum up all THE FACTS and try to answer a question - "Why?"
    Please, also think over if the junta was able to shot down the Civil Airliner independently and using the universal aproach think over who would benefit from this crash and who was able to work out this operation and conduct it?
    Balu, with all due respect, if you substituted "Sea Org" for "Russia" and "Miscaviage" for "Putin", your posts would sound like a Scientologist made them. Scientologists are "famous" for their critical thinking skills.