Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default McKinney Texas

So as a result of this pool part gone awry, an officer of the department has resigned.

But read this page, watch the videos, read the LIVE tweets and facebook posts of folks who were there. This was an ambush by partygoers and police did their best to restore order - and then it was labeled as "racially motivated" the next day. Seriously, a very long page, but worth reading:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...h-subdivision/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Perianne, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, DLT thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So as a result of this pool part gone awry, an officer of the department has resigned.

But read this page, watch the videos, read the LIVE tweets and facebook posts of folks who were there. This was an ambush by partygoers and police did their best to restore order - and then it was labeled as "racially motivated" the next day. Seriously, a very long page, but worth reading:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...h-subdivision/
    so police were "ambushed" at an illegal criminal dangerous POOL party, by teenage girls in bikinis so they had to chase, wave guns, arrest, put knees in their backs and hand cuff them?

OK yeah i guess i see that.
    poor police.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-10-2015 at 10:34 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Eric Casebolt's attorney says he was in an emotional state of mind having just responded to two suicide calls before he arrived at the pool.

article/video

5. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    so police were "ambushed" at an illegal criminal dangerous POOL party, by teenage girls in bikinis so they had to chase, wave guns, arrest, put knees in their backs and hand cuff them?

OK yeah i guess i see that.
    poor police.
    Oh, poor little kids, arranging the whole thing, breaking laws and then acting like animals, climbing fences into private property, tossing bottles at cars and residents, taunting police, yelling racist comments, assaulting people who live there, assaulting security at the gate.

Poor little victims in bathing suits.

Rev, it's ACTIONS. If they want to terrorize PRIVATE PROPERTY and assault people, I don't care WHAT you're wearing or if you are underage - you get arrested. Being that age, or wearing a bikini, does NOT excuse behavior.

Once again, nothing but excuses. And an officer is gone as a result of these kids illegal actions and fucking up the neighborhood. If they didn't act out, this officer still has his job. But of course it was all "racially motivated". Yeah, sure. If anything, racially motivated by the idiots that assaulted residents and the security guard. But nope, no one mentions that, nothing but excuses are made and the truth is hidden.

Some will try and make ridiculous comments to make it sound like they were little angels that were picked on, ala "skittles and iced tea". And this time its bikini and pool party - and lets forget who breaks the law.

THIS IS WHY there are so many racial issues around the nation right now. Things like this happen, people immediately cry racism and excuse folks from the crimes they commit.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Oh, poor little kids, arranging the whole thing, breaking laws and then acting like animals, climbing fences into private property, tossing bottles at cars and residents, taunting police, yelling racist comments, assaulting people who live there, assaulting security at the gate.

Poor little victims in bathing suits.

Rev, it's ACTIONS. If they want to terrorize PRIVATE PROPERTY and assault people, I don't care WHAT you're wearing or if you are underage - you get arrested. Being that age, or wearing a bikini, does NOT excuse behavior.

Once again, nothing but excuses. And an officer is gone as a result of these kids illegal actions and fucking up the neighborhood. If they didn't act out, this officer still has his job. But of course it was all "racially motivated". Yeah, sure. If anything, racially motivated by the idiots that assaulted residents and the security guard. But nope, no one mentions that, nothing but excuses are made and the truth is hidden.

Some will try and make ridiculous comments to make it sound like they were little angels that were picked on, ala "skittles and iced tea". And this time its bikini and pool party - and lets forget who breaks the law.

THIS IS WHY there are so many racial issues around the nation right now. Things like this happen, people immediately cry racism and excuse folks from the crimes they commit.

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

the problem is HOW you handle a situation JIM.

so you're telling me that the girl --that was sitting was ON THE GROUND-- in her bikini wasn't under control enough, wasn't on the ground enough so he had to grab her by the hair as she cried for her momma and press her face down in the lawn and sit on her?
    that was necessary since she was such a dangerous "animal"? seriously do you believe that?

no need to slam a girl to the ground and sit on her for 15 minutes for "taunting" "yelling" "tossing"
    no need to wave a gun for hopping a fence.
    no need to pull a gun for party crashing.

You seem to be saying that people need to be threatened with DEATH for those "crimes" frankly I don't.
    you seem to think it's OK to use nearly any amount of force on the smallest infractions and on anyone in the vicinity.
    You seem to think that police should be punishing people partial by the negative impression you get of them from facebook.
    you seem to prefer that police use threats and force on unarmed teens rather than peaceful tactics.
    we disagree.

I'll repeat this one
    you seem to prefer that police use threats and force rather than peaceful tactics.
    THIS (and the facts that truly INNOCENT blacks are harassed by police regularly as i documented elsewhere If you care) is why there are so many racial issues around the nation right now.
    not to mention people and cops like to refer to blacks as animals and the like
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-11-2015 at 07:45 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

11. Thanks revelarts, namvet thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    the problem is HOW you handle a situation JIM.
    Yes, when you show up to a chaotic scene with about a hundred people running in different directions, screaming crap, and tossing bottles and other debris, and even at you and your vehicle - you be prepared and even have your firearm at the ready.

so you're telling me that the girl --that was sitting was ON THE GROUND-- in her bikini wasn't under control enough, wasn't on the ground enough so he had to grab her by the hair as she cried for her momma and press her face down in the lawn and sit on her?
    that was necessary since she was such a dangerous "animal"? seriously do you believe that?
    She was resisting and fighting to get up, he was subduing her. If me, I would have cuffed her and sat her up against a wall, but I'm not there trying to subdue her with all of that chaos going on around me. And WHY does a bikini matter? I've seen NAKED women go on rampages before. Pointing out such things is ONLY making excuses.

no need to slam a girl to the ground and sit on her for 15 minutes for "taunting" "yelling" "tossing"
    no need to wave a gun for hopping a fence.
    no need to pull a gun for party crashing.
    Any "no needs" for the folks breaking the laws that only a handful of cops had to subdue and get a handle on? Will we only see excuses for their behavior again?

The gun is ALWAYS at the ready. Again, tossing bottles, various assaults, people everywhere - it's pretty much standard procedure to get your gun ready but leave the safety on.

You seem to be saying that people need to be threatened with DEATH for those "crimes" frankly I don't.
    You seem to be saying that black people don't need to follow laws.

you seem to think it's OK to use nearly any amount of force on the smallest infractions and on anyone in the vicinity.
    You seem to think black people have a pass to commit crimes wherever and whenever and the police shouldn't be able to do anything about it.

You seem to think that police should be punishing people partial by the negative impression you get of them from facebook.
    You seem to think black people should be able to post nuclear weapons on FB and get away with it.

you seem to prefer that police use threats and force on unarmed teens rather than peaceful tactics.
    we disagree.
    You seem to think it's ok for black people to riot, assault and go after police without repercussions. We disagree.

I'll repeat this one
    you seem to prefer that police use threats and force rather than peaceful tactics.
    You seem to prefer that black people commit crimes wherever and whenever and that the police are forbidden from responding.

THIS
    (and the facts that truly INNOCENT blacks are harassed by police regularly as i documented elsewhere If you care) is why there are so many racial issues around the nation right now.
    not to mention people and cops like to refer to blacks as animals and the like
    "you seem to prefer" stuff is your usual bullshit. YOU SEEM to think that black people in this world can do no wrong, and that they are all owed apologies from the slavery days. You seem to think they are all little angels running around being hunted by the police, who in reality are Nazis.

Still want to continue this lame "you want.." and "you seem..." crap? How about you address WHAT I REALLY SAY instead of inventing your own interpretations? Is that possible? I find it doubtful, as I've asked you to do so about 1,000 times now. But do as you please.

13. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Where did you get that? Do they have one of black kids showing up out of nowhere to terrorize neighborhoods and assault the residents? I assume they would, being that it seems to be a weekly event now.

15. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Rev I posted a video to this exact story last week, what a crock of shit, these kids invaded a neighborhood that none of them lived at ( they do this every weekend, a professional tells these kids what pool they are going to take over, hell he even tells them paths to get away from the cops ) So lets see, you buy a house , you pay the home owners organization big money to take care of the ground as well as the pool only to have a bunch of punks jump fences and take over. Now to the story and the video I have already posted showing the truth, The cop was by himself with 20 black teens running wildly all around, he would tell them to sit and they did as they pleased, he finally got a few to sit and then this girl started with the Black woman attitude ( of you can't tell me nothing ) The cop told her quite a few times to shut up and leave, but she kept up, all the time he was surrounded by these animals, he finally had enough and while surrounded he took her into custody, did he put his knee in her back, sure enough, he had to control her because of the other animals surrounding him.

Lets see moral of the story, if you want to swim buy a pool, for starters
    If a cop tells you to leave , leave
    If he tells you to shut up, don't keep with the I can do as I dam well please

Yes Obama and his band of racist has Blacks feeling as though they can do as they please ( not all ) but the folks that normally would be creating trouble somewhere have ramped it up, hell the president is on their side why not.

But when 100 or so kids decide to take a neighborhood over, and beat people and go crazy you better believe the cops better do something, if he didn't take control then folks would be screaming he isn't doing his job, OOO yea that is exactly what is happening in Baltimore now. Yea you can't have it both ways, Unlike Obama the world isn't going to bend over for every black thug, the po little 14 year old learned a valuable lesson, repect others property, respect the police and you aren't a authority on life, no it can't be your way all of the time.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

17. Thanks jimnyc, Trigg, Perianne thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Where did you get that? Do they have one of black kids showing up out of nowhere to terrorize neighborhoods and assault the residents? I assume they would, being that it seems to be a weekly event now.
    Don't worry with enough police officers and guns we can keep these kids under control.
    May have to shot a few of them or something but its all for the greater good
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

19. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

They probably saved her from a life of prostitution and drugs, look at her pictures on Fb, 14 years old and dressing like a whore already flipping the camera off, Age don't mean a thing. Are there 14 year old dope dealers, I guess they should be allowed to sell their drugs because of there age how about are there 14 year old parents?? Age is but a number, when you break the law you break the law period, and like I said watch the video I posted last week where they show the truth of what happened, watch the kids running wild, watch how out numbered the cops are, I am willing to say it was at least 20 to 1, and bottom line remember Baltimore, now the cops aren't any good because they aren't doing their job.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That's another thing, what about the homeowners, the tons of them that called? Should they have their rights rescinded - watching the police do nothing - because they poor offenders were young, or wearing bikinis? BS. The girl involved who tosses these parties, and assaulted someone at this one, goes by "dime piece" and fancies herself a party promoter. They knew this pool was locked down but went and took over anyway. They fought with and terrorized residents who complained. They fought with and assaulted security. They tossed bottles at cars and residents. When the police slowly showed up, the bottles continued while the kids ran in different directions.

At that point, the police should have just left, once they saw the ages and bikinis. Well, they should have at least locked up their weapons.

22. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    They probably saved her from a life of prostitution and drugs, look at her pictures on Fb, 14 years old and dressing like a whore already flipping the camera off, Age don't mean a thing. Are there 14 year old dope dealers, I guess they should be allowed to sell their drugs because of there age how about are there 14 year old parents?? Age is but a number, when you break the law you break the law period, and like I said watch the video I posted last week where they show the truth of what happened, watch the kids running wild, watch how out numbered the cops are, I am willing to say it was at least 20 to 1, and bottom line remember Baltimore, now the cops aren't any good because they aren't doing their job.
    You should see the REAL pictures of some of those instigating at this party. I'm not going to post here, due to some of the ages - but some made Trayvon look like an 8 year old. Yikes. Drugs, weapons, filthy mouths, acting like whores... If I were one of the parents, someone was getting a serious ass kicking and not going out for awhile AND being brought to that pool and apologizing to the residents involved.

24. Thanks Jeff, DLT thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Don't worry with enough police officers and guns we can keep these kids under control.
    May have to shot a few of them or something but its all for the greater good
    Wow if you had even scanned the article you would of seen there wasn't enough cops, there were kids everywhere and very few cops, the cop didn't beat the hell out of her, he threw her down and put his knee in her back to secure her meanwhile he had to watch his back as the other 20 animals circled him like wild dogs.

Hell I am all for telling the cops to let the blacks do as they please, let them get balzy enough to come into neighborhoods like mine ( there are way more neighborhoods like mine than ghetto's ) and we will police our own, the heard will get thin real quick.