Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You should see the REAL pictures of some of those instigating at this party. I'm not going to post here, due to some of the ages - but some made Trayvon look like an 8 year old. Yikes. Drugs, weapons, filthy mouths, acting like whores... If I were one of the parents, someone was getting a serious ass kicking and not going out for awhile AND being brought to that pool and apologizing to the residents involved.
    Bingo, that is the issue, instead of making excuses for them and trying to win money from the government these parents ought to be kicking the living sheot out of these kids. Hell back in the day we did plenty wrong as do most kids, but our parents took care of it, they didn't cry to the media how their little Ho was mistreated. I have 4 boys and if they did this I would whoop them to a inch of there life, they have no right taking over someone else s neighborhood and beating folks, that is maybe why the jails are so full of blacks ( lack of parenting at a young age ) naaa the Peckerwood cops are picking on the poor black man
    Last edited by Jeff; 06-11-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

2. Thanks DLT thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Don't worry with enough police officers and guns we can keep these kids under control.
    May have to shot a few of them or something but its all for the greater good
    So another one that can't discuss facts and must rely on rhetoric and made up BS in order to have a discussion. Nothing new today.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Bingo, that is the issue, instead of making excuses for them and trying to win money from the government these parents ought to be kicking the living sheot out of these kids. Hell back in the day we did plenty wrong as do most kids, but our parents took care of it, they didn't cry to the media how their little Ho was mistreated. I have 4 boys and if they did this I would whoop them to a inch of there life, they have no right taking over someone else s neighborhood and beating folks, that is maybe why the jails are so full of blacks ( lack of parenting at a young age ) naaa the Peckerwood cops are picking on the poor black man
    I've said it from day one - the problems with the black communities and all the black kids and crime - starts with bad parenting, or lack of parenting at all.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    the problem is HOW you handle a situation JIM.

so you're telling me that the girl --that was sitting was ON THE GROUND-- in her bikini wasn't under control enough, wasn't on the ground enough so he how to grab her by the hair as she cried for her momma and press her face down in the lawn and sit on her?
    that was necessary since she was such a dangerous "animal"? seriously do you believe that?

no need to slam a girl to the ground and sit on her for 15 minutes for "taunting" "yelling" "tossing"
    no need to wave a gun for hopping a fence.
    no need to pull a gun for party crashing.

You seem to be saying that people need to be threatened withDEATH for those "crimes" frankly I don't.
    you seem to think it's OK to use nearly any amount of force on the smallest infractions and on anyone in the vicinity.
    You seem to think that police should be punishing people partial by the negative impression you get of them from facebook.
    you seem to prefer that police use threats and force on unarmed teens rather than peaceful tactics.
    we disagree.

I'll repeat this oneyou seem to prefer that police use threats and force rather than peaceful tactics. THIS (and the facts that truly INNOCENT blacks are harassed by police regularly as i documented elsewhere If you care) is why there are so many racial issues around the nation right now.
    not to mention people and cops like to refer to blacks as animals and the like
    Rev you are flat out lying, I posted a video last week of how this all went down, that little HO didn't sit down until she was thrown down by the cop, up till that point she kept running her mouth and the cop kept telling her to shut up and leave, at no point was she sitting down as the cops told her to, until the cops knee was in her back that is.

The truth will always come out and it just has.
    Last edited by Jeff; 06-11-2015 at 08:16 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

This site is giving the neighborhood residents side of the story. It doesn't matter what these "kids" were wearing, this was A Large group of hostile people against 1 officer, and he was surrounded. According to this site the teens were throwing bottles at cars and attacking residents.

https://theconservativetreehouse.fil...ol-party-4.jpg

In addition to friends of Tatiana Rhodes, more than 100 additional people, mostly teens, showed up as a result of the advertising promoted by Tatiana on social media. They were dropped off by the car-load as the afternoon party began.
    Apparently Tatiana and her mother Lashana were unable to control the growing crowd – who came to their event at the park looking for and expecting a “pool party”.
    That’s when things got out of control as the 100+ teens (and young adults) turned into a mob of partygoers and began jumping the fence to the gated pool area. Residents within the neighborhood found themselves confronting a mob of teens growing ever increasingly hostile and agitated.

8. Thanks Kathianne, Jeff, Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I live here in Collin County. McKinney is the "laid back" town of Collin County. This kind of thing would not likely happen in Plano or Frisco or Prosper. That is especially true for Frisco. Frisco is a big time anal-retentive place. They patrol for leaking water sprinkers, loose fence boards, etc. Something like this would have been shut down in Frisco before the fifth person showed up. The sad part of this will be the pressure for McKinney to become like Frisco.
    Last edited by tailfins; 06-11-2015 at 08:38 AM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

10. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Rev you are flat out lying, I posted a video last week of how this all went down, that little HO didn't sit down until she was thrown down by the cop, up till that point she kept running her mouth and the cop kept telling her to shut up and leave, at no point was she sitting down as the cops told her to, until the cops knee was in her back that is.

The truth will always come out and it just has.
    Rev I went back and watched the video taken on scene and you are correct she was sitting, but that was after the cop told her like 5 times to shut up and leave ( as she stood shouting at the cop ) yes he threw her down on her butt and she was then seated when a couple of guys decided to get involved and the cop pulled his gun to keep them at bay, he then returned to her still screaming at him and carrying on ( as the others still surrounded him ) so he threw her on the ground on her stomach where she still resisted until he finally went total cop on her and placed her under arrest, all this girl had to do was walk away from the get go, then all she had to do was shut up, and once on the ground face down she just had to shut up and quit resisting, she had multiple chances, but had that black attitude going ( I call this the black woman attitude, the one that says she can and will do as she pleases, and yes I know you know exactly what I am talking about ) so she was promptly taken into custody and arrested.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Dude, where do you find those stupid, leftist cartoons? Surely you have them bookmarked, right?
    Question would be why?--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

13. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Yes, when you show up to a chaotic scene with about a hundred people running in different directions, screaming crap, and tossing bottles and other debris, and even at you and your vehicle - you be prepared and even have your firearm at the ready.
    She was resisting and fighting to get up, he was subduing her. If me, I would have cuffed her and sat her up against a wall, but I'm not there trying to subdue her with all of that chaos going on around me. And WHY does a bikini matter? I've seen NAKED women go on rampages before. Pointing out such things is ONLY making excuses.
    Any "no needs" for the folks breaking the laws that only a handful of cops had to subdue and get a handle on? Will we only see excuses for their behavior again?
    The gun is ALWAYS at the ready. Again, tossing bottles, various assaults, people everywhere - it's pretty much standard procedure to get your gun ready but leave the safety on.
    You seem to be saying that black people don't need to follow laws.
    You seem to think black people have a pass to commit crimes wherever and whenever and the police shouldn't be able to do anything about it.
    You seem to think black people should be able to post nuclear weapons on FB and get away with it.
    You seem to think it's ok for black people to riot, assault and go after police without repercussions. We disagree.
    You seem to prefer that black people commit crimes wherever and whenever and that the police are forbidden from responding.
    [U]
    "you seem to prefer" stuff is your usual bullshit. YOU SEEM to think that black people in this world can do no wrong, and that they are all owed apologies from the slavery days. You seem to think they are all little angels running around being hunted by the police, who in reality are Nazis.
    Still want to continue this lame "you want.." and "you seem..." crap? How about you address WHAT I REALLY SAY instead of inventing your own interpretations? Is that possible? I find it doubtful, as I've asked you to do so about 1,000 times now. But do as you please.
    You seem to want to talk total BS when your crap positions are exposed.
    and you still defend cops 99% of the time and assume blacks are wrong by default and need to be subdued with force more EVEN while sitting on the ground.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-11-2015 at 08:54 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

and you still defend cops 99% of the time and assume blacks are wrong by default and need to be subdued with force more EVEN while sitting on the ground.
    What he did was watched the video with a open mind, watched these kids go crazy after taking over a neighborhood that wasn't theirs, and he posted what he seen, he didn't cherry pick one part of a video to try to make things look his way, such as saying the poor girl was seated wasn't that enough control ( or what ever trash you said ) Rev blacks are not always wrong, but they aren't always right either, same goes with the cops, and in this case I believe they had every right to take that girl into custody, she had umpteen warnings and chose not to talk them.

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Rev your personal blinders have you posting judgments that are clearly askew. Neither side is right all the time and cops I myself am not a big fan of--but the Rule of Law I believe in absolutely. Civilization depends on the Rule of Law, here in USA our constitution insures that law is the best it can be given man's imperfect nature , greed and lusts.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

My positions exposed? What, you mean where you changed them with the "you seem" crap? The only thing exposed was in your head, and then you somehow turn around and post this crap as if it's really what I somehow said. I've pointed this out to you MANY MANY MANY MANY times and you still do it.

Why can't you use the quote function properly, and debate using the actual words someone writes, instead of making shit up as you always do? WHY WHY WHY WHY???

And then turn around and say that my positions - WHICH YOU FUCKING MADE UP - are exposed? That's sad, Rev, seriously sad.

So you're telling me - you seem to - you used them 6 times in your reply to me - NOT ONCE did you actually quote in that post what I actually said. NOT ONCE. NOT EVEN ONCE. Your entire post was made up shit, and you call that exposing? I call that fantasy land.

20. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Rev your personal blinders have you posting judgments that are clearly askew. Neither side is right all the time and cops I myself am not a big fan of--but the Rule of Law I believe in absolutely. Civilization depends on the Rule of Law, here in USA our constitution insures that law is the best it can be given man's imperfect nature , greed and lusts.-Tyr
    Truth is that I condemn police when the facts support it. I condemn black folks when the facts support it. I support black folks when the facts support it. Some can't handle the truth is all we're seeing. TOUGH SHIT. Same shit I get when posting about black crime statistics, welfare and such. How can 12% of the nation literally make up more welfare than any other race? Anyway, some people don't like facts. Some people like the rule of law, but it shouldn't apply to certain races, apparently.

And the excuses. The non-stop excuses for criminals. We all saw it for Trayvon. We all saw it for Michael Brown in Ferguson. We all saw it for the scum in Baltimore. The excuses seemingly never end. It's always condemnation of the police and a free pass to the criminals who draw the police to the locations.

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Truth is that I condemn police when the facts support it. I condemn black folks when the facts support it. I support black folks when the facts support it. Some can't handle the truth is all we're seeing. TOUGH SHIT. Same shit I get when posting about black crime statistics, welfare and such. How can 12% of the nation literally make up more welfare than any other race? Anyway, some people don't like facts. Some people like the rule of law, but it shouldn't apply to certain races, apparently.

And the excuses. The non-stop excuses for criminals. We all saw it for Trayvon. We all saw it for Michael Brown in Ferguson. We all saw it for the scum in Baltimore. The excuses seemingly never end. It's always condemnation of the police and a free pass to the criminals who draw the police to the locations.

This McKinney incident is more important than you know. This time it's about a community protecting itself from people who don't live there being able to come in and trash a town. I trust the authorities in McKinney, Collin County and even the State of Texas to do the right thing here. It's time to support our public servants as they work to preserve our quality of life. It's tempting to go to the next County Council meeting to urge support for McKinney.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

24. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    This McKinney incident is more important than you know. This time it's about a community protecting itself from people who don't live there being able to come in and trash a town. I trust the authorities in McKinney, Collin County and even the State of Texas to do the right thing here. It's time to support our public servants as they work to preserve our quality of life. It's tempting to go to the next County Council meeting to urge support for McKinney.
    The cops are already labeled racist, as was the incident that took place. The officer involved resigned. Based on riots at other places, and then the protests in McKinney, folks are going all PC and giving in to the fake outrage.

At least many of the residents who witnessed the events are speaking up. And eventually ALL of what transpired will eventually come out, more about the assaults and such. But by that time the damage will have once again been done. A shame that they literally overtook the pool and immediate area, assaulted people and were tossing bottles, and that part is largely ignored.

26. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Trigg thanked this post