Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Rev you are flat out lying, I posted a video last week of how this all went down, that little HO didn't sit down until she was thrown down by the cop, up till that point she kept running her mouth and the cop kept telling her to shut up and leave, at no point was she sitting down as the cops told her to, until the cops knee was in her back that is.

The truth will always come out and it just has.
    I'm lying?
    I may not be right from time to time but i swear i don't like being called a lier.
    so this is going to be long.

Um Jeff, Jim Are we talking about the same pool party?

below I've posted 7 continuous minutes.
    WHAT I SEE is:
    About the 1st 15 seconds:
    Starsky and Hutch run after some horrible UNSEEN perp in the distant asking people who are milling around quietly to "MOVE! MOVE!"

The camera then shows a few girls running (what Jeff calls "HOs" if they are Black which is in no way a racist of course)
    amid a larger group of teens of various races who are NOT running.

30-45 sec marks:
    Then at about the we see a REASONABLE police officers calmly TALKING to a group of 5 black teens at once. He must be a CRAZY! To Just TALK? to those..ann... . WHAT KIND of POLICE WORK IS THAT?!!?!? JIM and Jeff THAT is GOOD police work for that situation. He seems to be seriously ASKING what's going on and WHO REALLY was causing problems and calmly giving advice about how to act when police arrive. "don't run." (Jeff seems you told us that you ran from police a time or too as a teen. But it's different now? All thugs and hos should know better than you did right?)

APX 45- 55 sec marks:
    Then while a reasonable cop is DOING A GOOD JOB the FACIST (possibly racist) Idiot cop grabs one of the 5 teens talking to the other cop by the wrist and neck (the big scary one i guess) and tells him to "GIT on the GROUND!" Then waves his baton in the faces of the other 4 who were calmly talking and the 2 that just arrived and the white girl that was standing there. then he yells "I TOLD YOU TO STAY! GIT your ASSES DOWN ON THE GROUND!!" at everyone quietly milling about in his field of vision.

Jim at this point of the scence I see NO "tossing bottles and other debris" "even at police" "fence climbing", "no shouting of racial slurs", "terrorizing PRIVATE PROPERTY", "assaulting people" "various assaults", "fucking up the neighborhood", "illegal actions" or riots in baltimore or fergeson and not even any "facebook post".

Maybe you can point out to me what exactly illegal they are doing at this point. Maybe you know from another video what THOSE specific teens did BEFORE this that justified that. Was it the fact of that so many black people were milling around quietly so things were OF OUT CONTROL? And just TO DANGEROUS for the few police on the scene to handle?
    in THIS video i don't see the real issues. So please point them out to me if you can.

But then he RUNS after those kids he just told to "GIT DOWN!" who are likely wondering what the H his problem is. He harangues them He saying sit or git down. they sit in the street right away. But he doesn't like that either. "git the F up " "over here .. in the grass!" they quietly OBEY. without words. please note they are SEATED DOWN ON THE GROUND. except for one kid who lays on his stomach.

APX 1:00 - 1:30 marks:
    He then turns his attention to a group of 6 teen girls standing.... talking. He didn't like what one said i guess. I can't hear it on the vid maybe you know what it was that was completely unacceptable to say to the officer that completely justifies what comes soon.
    But he tells them to leave. The exact words are "GIT your ASSES OUTTA HERE!" While waving a baton in their direction.
    he walks away an begins to cuff one SEATED kid. offense unknown. 2 of the kids say "SIR we just came to birthday party please!" his reply seems to be "We'll figure that out in a MINUTE" so Either he DOESN"T know if they did anything wrong, so he's just holding them because... because? because? he's a nice guy? the "crimes" of fence climbing tossing trash and yelling at people have not been solved?! too many teens milling about in general? WHAT?
    the other cops was already talking to them what's his problem Jim, Jeff?

APX 1:30 - 2:20 marks:
    So he walks into street and looks around. seems to call for back-up.

APX 2:20 on:
    the girls had being peeling off in various directions AS ORDERED. but maybe 1 or 2 are back with it looks like 4 different girls.
    This pisses him off. He waves his baton around at these dangerous girls and yells at them to leave and doesn't like their (unheard) comments.
    they ALL begin to move off away from the spot AS ODERED.
    so the crime here so far is what? I don't see one. As he Shoos away one set to the left he then turn back to the set LEAVING to the right.
    then Something Sets him OFF and he Rushes after the Black teen girl in the bikini.
    she did not PHYSICAL attack or EVEN approach him. She had moved away as told stop for a moment and said something i guess. some criminal words maybe. He then garb her by the arm and begins to SUBDUE her for her crime.
    ONLY at this point does the crowd become agitated Seeing a girl tossed around and in the sidewalk for no apparent reason. She's on the ground in seconds and SEATED as he now decides it time to take his gun out because people are NOW upset around him.
    after handling that LIFE OR DEATH situation he returns to the DANGEROUS half naked teen crying for her momma whose SEATED.
    Just as all the other Perps STILL are. on the ground. on her BUTT. on the GROUND!
    SO as she cries "call my momma" He pulls her up by one arm and swings her to the ground saying "ON YOUR FACE" then proceeds to press her head into the ground in various ways twist her arms and SIT on and knee her in the back her.

so Jeff was I "LYING"?

Did she attack him in anyway? could he cuff her (if he had any to reason to ) the same as he cuffed the other teen that was seated. ALL the other teens were seated. she was too. Why'd she have have her face driven into the ground. what danger was he in, what danger was she to ANYONE?

this is the pool party I'm talking about fellas.
    please post the ones YOU saw in Texas.

Because that officer is a FASCIT (possibly racist) IDIOT.

Last edited by revelarts; 06-11-2015 at 10:57 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

As I was writing the above i see several more comments from various folks with sundry thanks..
    well.. frankly your commentary is pretty distressing.

I'll leave you all to your world.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-11-2015 at 11:08 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm not replying to that tripe, please learn how to properly post. I'll reply to one point where I was addressed - NOT EVERYTHING is on that ONE video. There are MANY residents speaking out about what they saw, and even a video of the woman who ran this party fighting one of those residents. I see you failed to even read the link I posted, or you would already know this, but you were too busy MAKING UP things that you thought I wrote. You even say "this is the pool party, post the ones YOU saw" - which again only proves you DID NOT even read the link before posting. Either that, or you just turn a blind eye to the truth.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    As I was wiring the above a see several more comments several folks..
    well.. frankly the commentary is pretty distressing.

I'll leave you all to your world.
    "I'll make some stuff up, not even bother to read links, and then bail".
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

6. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm not replying to that tripe, please learn how to properly post. I'll reply to one point where I was addressed - NOT EVERYTHING is on that ONE video. There are MANY residents speaking out about what they saw, and even a video of the woman who ran this party fighting one of those residents. I see you failed to even read the link I posted, or you would already know this, but you were too busy MAKING UP things that you thought I wrote. You even say "this is the pool party, post the ones YOU saw" - which again only proves you DID NOT even read the link before posting. Either that, or you just turn a blind eye to the truth.
    Jim the cop tossed a girl to the ground for no good reason, sat on her back, and waved a gun around at people who were SHOCKEd by his actions.

DID THAT GIRL ASSULT ANYONE YES OR NO?

or in your mind is anyone fair game.

and if your not going to read my post unless i dum it down for you why the h3ll should i read your links that HAVE little to do with the way that ONE cop acted with that girl and crowd.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-11-2015 at 11:36 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Jim the cop tossed a girl to the ground, sat on her back, and wave a gun around at people who were SHOCKEd by his actions.

DID THAT GIRL ASULT ANYONE YES OR KNOW?

or in you mind is anyone fair game.

and if your not going to read my post unless i dum it down for you why the h3ll should i read your links that HAVE little to do with the way that ONE cop acted with that girl and crowd.
    I'm not having a discussion with someone who doesn't want to even be bothered with reading the opening story prior to posting. And then asks for shit that's in the link posted. Seriously, this is as far as I go with you in this thread.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I'm not having a discussion with someone who doesn't want to even be bothered with reading the opening story prior to posting. And then asks for shit that's in the link posted. Seriously, this is as far as I go with you in this thread.
    OH i read the "Facebook" post.
    and I didn't ask you for anything Jim, but to tell me what exactly in the video called for that girl to be tossed into ground with her face and cuffed.

So far you Jeff said it stuff about dangerous naked women, bad parenting, animals, Facebook and whores I believe.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-11-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

To go along with the prior picture I posted...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

To go along with the prior picture I posted...

I'm not.going to waste time with this back and forth. McKinney is a well-governed town. I trust they will neither go overly PC nor disrespect people's rights.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"the other officers where acting professionally" "He was just picking out random black guys I was standing there to and.."

Last edited by revelarts; 06-11-2015 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Jim. Let's be honest, and pragmatic on this. Let's ask REV what kind of reaction, or how he would feel IF...that young lady on the ground, in the Bikini, with the cop...WAS WHITE?

Would there be the same kind of concerns, or typical outcry from REV, Jesse, or Al Sharpton??

Past experience here tells me....A LOUD "NO".
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Two low-income areas outside of Boston – South Boston and Roxbury – were featured several years ago in U.S. News & World Report. They had similar socio-economic profiles: high levels of unemployment; the same percentage of children born to single-parent households; and the same percentage of people living in public housing. But the violent crime rate in Roxbury, predominately black, was four times higher than that of South Boston, predominately white.
    Let's face it: it is the nature of the young black to misbehave. It is not their fault. They have been given carte blanche by the liberals to behave as they want. If you want to blame someone, blame the forefathers for bringing them here.

Like the African bee problem in the South, and the Asian carp problem in the Mississippi River, once introduced, they are here to stay. We have to figure out how to control them. AND have the guts to do it.

A similar mindset is occurring among drug-addicted whites in Appalachia.

http://conservative-headlines.com/20...k-misbehavior/
    Last edited by Perianne; 06-11-2015 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Jim. Let's be honest, and pragmatic on this. Let's ask REV what kind of reaction, or how he would feel IF...that young lady on the ground, in the Bikini, with the cop...WAS WHITE?

EXACTLY the SAME A.T..
    and
    post it in the "protect and serve" thread with all the other police abusing white people i've done before.
    you haven't been paying attention A.T..

you always seem to make up stories about my views. you really should stop.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-11-2015 at 01:47 PM.

17. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post