Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Really? Have you not... seen tabloids in the last twenty years? Think of the most inane, idiotic nothing article you've seen posted on this site. Or how about when they leaked actress's private nude photos, or when they were ready to lynch Paula Deen because sometime in the 60s she may have used the N-word in rural Alabama.

It doesn't matter if they're hanging out. If one famous person she knows blabs, they get it. Period, could be a friend of a friend, or someone deciding to cheer her on, doesn't matter. There was no way we weren't going to end up hearing about it.

If you really think we aren't the sort to give serious air time to people who shouldn't get one second, I say: Honey Boo-Boo.
    I have seen many and the idiotic nonsense is always about a popular person a person that is fresh in every ones mind, if Bruce hadn't been with the Kardashian crew he would of been forgotten, that Wheaties box was ages ago, Paula Dean was on TV at the time her story broke, I didn't watch her but I guess some did.

I hear what you are saying Deagon but again if Bruce was never with the Kardashians and didn't want things public it never would of took off like this, hell their are thousands of has bins that I am sure have done some stupid sheot and yes some will make the tabloids but most never does, and Bruce claim to fame was over quicker than a lot.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    She identifies as a woman.

You may console yourself with 'facts of biological sex' to call her a man.

However, you can not pretend that someones gender, pro-nouns, or name is anything other that what they tell you it is.
    I will cross the Aisle with you on this one Noir.

If Caitlyn Jenner identifies as a female... a Female SHE is..

X/Y Chromosomes are a physical marker...

They dont indicate what is in a persons heart or soul...
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Personally, I don't care. It's not like I will ever meet Jenner or have Jenner have much influence on my life either way.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

4. Thanks sundaydriver thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

....If someone gets their name changed to Ronald Regan by deed poll, then is their name not Ronald Regan?
    I'm guessing a simple DNA test will prove they aren't Ronald Reagan.

6. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    A name is much different than ones Gender Noir, Hell I have been and will be called all different names but I am and always will be a man.
    Exactly but we're taking this in baby steps. Lets start with the name and then we'll get on to gender.

So, you decided to get your name legally changed to Nancy Regan. Would you then agree that your name would be Nancy Regan?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Got a question, Noir. Rachel Dolezal, the NAACP leader in Washington, is a white woman who made herself look black. No one knew this of course. (there's a few threads on this board). So she made her skin look darker and did her hair differently, and was accepted as a black woman and hired as a black woman (even on her application). She states SHE IDENTIFIES as a black woman.

Is this woman black or white?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, revelarts thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Got a question, Noir. Rachel Dolezal, the NAACP leader in Washington, is a white woman who made herself look black. No one knew this of course. (there's a few threads on this board). So she made her skin look darker and did her hair differently, and was accepted as a black woman and hired as a black woman (even on her application). She states SHE IDENTIFIES as a black woman. Is this woman black or white?
    I have been considering 'trans-ethnic' along with 'trans-abled' for the past week or so since the stories broke. I have yet to decided upon an answer.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

11. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I have seen many and the idiotic nonsense is always about a popular person a person that is fresh in every ones mind, if Bruce hadn't been with the Kardashian crew he would of been forgotten, that Wheaties box was ages ago, Paula Dean was on TV at the time her story broke, I didn't watch her but I guess some did.

I hear what you are saying Deagon but again if Bruce was never with the Kardashians and didn't want things public it never would of took off like this, hell their are thousands of has bins that I am sure have done some stupid sheot and yes some will make the tabloids but most never does, and Bruce claim to fame was over quicker than a lot.
    Like you said, he was with the Kardashians, it was over right there. It was just never going to be quiet. How would he have done it? Cut off friends and family, maybe go to the middle of nowhere, and disappear? Well, that wouldn't have worked either, cause then we'd have been hearing about how Bruce Jenner disappeared without warning. There would be investigations, and so on. What was the out?

Paula Deen had a very niche audience, and it was basically the southern home-cooking crowd. For popular cooks, you have to look to Alton Brown and Ramsay. Yeah, most people generally know who she is, but then, most people kinda know who Bruce Jenner was at the time. Until someone starts drafting laws that protect, instead of impugn privacy, there's no chance for anyone in the public eye to do something like this without it being on stage, and if they get caught trying to do it quietly, they're basically asking for it be blown up, or do you not think we'd be reading this headline:

"Jenner's Secret Surgery!!!"

Then they basically spin and twist from there, and bam, we're here, but worse, cause she tried to "hide" it, which means there's something to hide, and the search begins, whether or not there's anything else to find.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

13. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I have been considering 'trans-ethnic' along with 'trans-abled' for the past week or so since the stories broke. I have yet to decided upon an answer.
    And what if down the road someone states they identify as a dog, then maybe they are "trans-species"? Where does it end? How many other recorded cases of "trans-ethnic" or whatever or there out there? Is it even remotely possible that she did so in order to gain an edge in a career path? I'm too lazy to go over all of the possibilities, but do we just give a label now to anyone who claims to identify with something else? And how far do we go in catering to such persons, if at all? Outside of this job, I would LOVE to know if this woman received any other types of perks for being black.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Got a question, Noir. Rachel Dolezal, the NAACP leader in Washington, is a white woman who made herself look black. No one knew this of course. (there's a few threads on this board). So she made her skin look darker and did her hair differently, and was accepted as a black woman and hired as a black woman (even on her application). She states SHE IDENTIFIES as a black woman.

Is this woman black or white?
    Just noticed you didn't really answer the questions. Is this woman black or white?

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

AND this woman has a brother, who she tells everyone is her son. In reality, her family adopted a black son years back, who became her brother of course. Now as part of her plan he is suddenly her son when convenient.

IS he perhaps trans-coloredbrother?

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

21. Thanks jimnyc, NightTrain, Jeff thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Just noticed you didn't really answer the questions. Is this woman black or white?
    As i said i do not yet have an answer at present that I feel stands up to reasonable questioning. I accept that's not a satisfactory answer, but it's all you will presently get.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I have always known that I am a God from ANOTHER UNIVERSE.
    Now bow down to me and give ME my due!
    At least all you people buying that Bruce became a woman by cutting his dong off and dressing the insane part should bow down to me!
    All you decent and intelligent folks just laugh at my proclamation and you'd be right to do so..

Whats next in this parade of stupidity, perversity and insanity?? --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 06-13-2015 at 09:26 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

24. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

As i said i do not yet have an answer at present that I feel stands up to reasonable questioning. I accept that's not a satisfactory answer, but it's all you will presently get.
    Good enough, I suppose.

And now HER answers thus far is that she says it's "personal", and she feels she doesn't need to explain herself. I disagree. She's going to stall as well, for now.

Btw, I heard there was a guy who grew up on the outskirts of a small town in Africa. His parents were busy workers and he played at home, quite often with the monkeys that were in the forest around his home. He now identifies as a monkey. They took away his citizenship though, as monkeys have no rights. Yet.

26. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post