Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Fallen soldier

The truck stop I eat at a good bit ( well almost every night, yup the ol lady is slacking. ) anyway when I walked in yesterday they had this table set up, it is for the fallen soldiers, I was very impressed by this. I have been in truck stops in most states in this country and had never seen this, I am sure some of our military members understand it, I tried to zoom in on the article but what I remember was the empty glass and chair is because no one will use then any longer, the lemon and salt where for the tears shed for the soldier , the rose was for the blood he/she may have shed, and I ashamed to say I don't remember the rest, but I thought for a truck stop this was really something.

They also have a wall where you can buy a card for a buck, all proceeds are going to one of the support groups ( if I remember right ) and you put who it is in memory of and hang it on the wall, mine said to all the true Hero's that have ever put the uniform on.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

2. Thanks Kathianne, jimnyc, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Jeff thanked this post