Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    She moved on...Life marriage ...kids...hubby....she will be a promoter....promote "Americans" ....which is fine.
    Still, the full potential within her was never realised. A pity for her, and quite a pity for America's future, in my humble opinion.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff, aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Still, the full potential within her was never realised. A pity for her, and quite a pity for America's future, in my humble opinion.
    She would of made the best President out of all involved when she ran for VP, but Obama turned his liberal nitwits against her quickly, they enjoyed attacking her kids, and everything else they could, when truth be told she was the only one with any executive experience. And now with election around the corner I see the liberal media again has her daughter in the lime light, seems she is pregnant again. Personally I don't see what her kid being pregnant has to do with anything, hell Obama's kids are off limits but the Bush girls surely weren't angels, and honestly if you look at Obama's oldest going to concerts and all, she also is no different than any other kid, we try to do our best with our kids but sometimes they take a detour, sometimes a mistake is made, but by no means should that ruin you.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

4. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    She would of made the best President out of all involved when she ran for VP, but Obama turned his liberal nitwits against her quickly, they enjoyed attacking her kids, and everything else they could, when truth be told she was the only one with any executive experience. And now with election around the corner I see the liberal media again has her daughter in the lime light, seems she is pregnant again. Personally I don't see what her kid being pregnant has to do with anything, hell Obama's kids are off limits but the Bush girls surely weren't angels, and honestly if you look at Obama's oldest going to concerts and all, she also is no different than any other kid, we try to do our best with our kids but sometimes they take a detour, sometimes a mistake is made, but by no means should that ruin you.
    I wholeheartedly agree with that bolded part.

She wasn't ready for the position and I blame McCain for putting her in that position. I don't know if she wouldn't listen to handlers or they had decided to just 'let her rip.'

Bobby Jindal has some of the same issues of speaking off the top of his head-that remark about getting rid of SCOTUS nearly immediately after the ruling was a reason he'll have to wait again.

Palin seemed to turn up the voice and public appearances after the election, which is fine. However, she also tended to take herself out of politics when doing so.

It's not like it's a secret that the Democrats have an army just waiting to pounce on any misspeaks. I damn sure hope we're going to hear Obama using the N word during the coming cycle.

If the Republicans aren't ready to use everything they have against Clinton and there is so much, they deserve to lose. The Democrats would never underplay the emails, Benghazi, the Foundation.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

6. Thanks Jeff, sundaydriver, Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

Sir Drummond. Unfortunately. Palin almost instantly became a dangerous target to females who are liberally full of hatred for any woman that is successful, and in the other party.
    The press, and Democrats did a FULL COURT PRESS on Palin that would normally cause anyone to die from Political Suicide...caused by the hatred, and selfishness of our ever-present growing dangers of ILLITERACY, due to lousy educational training that Liberals are still convinced...can only be saved with MORE MONEY. Like everything else.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Does anyone really believe Trump is serious about running rather than just promoting himself?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertrand Russell

10. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundaydriver View Post
    Does anyone really believe Trump is serious about running rather than just promoting himself?
    That's what I thought from day one. I like him, and I think he would do well, but I don't think he has a chance and he knows it. And now thanks to folks who like to change the story a tad, and don't like to hear the facts, his promotion just fell extremely flat!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundaydriver View Post
    Obama been doing it for years (I,I, I ,I...Me, me, me,)...Bla ...bla...bla...

Trump is Promoting America and saying all things are possible....He doesn't have to... he has all the money and notary he needs......For Love of Country!
    Go Trump....continue saying it like it is....don't stop pushing...

13. Thanks Bilgerat, Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I've asked in general before, what do you know about Trump's past political positions?

http://louderwithcrowder.com/vetting...-need-to-know/

Alright, alright. People are going to call me a “RINO” no matter where I line up on this one, so please, hold your hate mail until you read the points below. Is that fair? Let’s go.

– Donald Trump gave over $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Despite the fact that he openly criticizes the foundation and the Clinton’s lack of transparency regarding it. Now we don’t have the exact numbers, we only know that his contributions number over $100,000 and under $250,000. Also this may be a good time to note that he personally supported Hillary Clinton’s senate campaign. Just had to give you a heads up, you know, because I’m a “RINOz” and all.

– Over the years, he has consistently supported Democrats over Republicans. Since 1990, Trump has given $541,650 to Democrats—more than he gave to Republicans over the same period of time. Kind of odd for someone who claims to be such a gung ho Republican these days, wouldn’t you say?

– In 2008, Donald Trump supported Obama’s campaign. This one is pretty self-explanatory, but here’s a quote from 2011 for good measure. “I was his biggest cheerleader,” “If you go back three years, I’m saying, ‘Do a great job.’ … ” “I thought he was a positive person, always,”

– Trump has switched parties at least five times since the 1980s. Three times since 2001. Trump is a new kind of politician. He’s what the progressives call “party-fluid.”

– His disgusting abuse of government power/eminent domain. Michelle Malkin has covered this extensively. Here’s the thing, with Trump this isn’t a one-time thing. It’s seemingly an integral part of his business model. In 1997, he even went as far as to use eminent domain to try and evict an elderly widow—so that he could build a limousine parking lot. I hate to play identity politics here but… what a dick.

– Donald Trump, in 2000 supported gun control, abortion, higher taxes and socialized healthcare. Do I… Do I really need to add anything here?

– Donald Trump Stood against Pro-1st amendment Conservatives when facing radical Islam. Yep, Trump even went as far as to slam Pamela Gellar for her cartoon contest in Texas. Now, regardless of whether you think Pam Gellar’s event is tasteless, the woman faced violence from radical Islam. I don’t know a single, self-respecting Conservative who deemed it appropriate to slam her, standing arm-in-arm with angry Islamists. Not one. Unless you count Trump?

– He wants Oprah Winfrey on his ticket. Yes, the same Oprah who supported Obama, called all of his critics out as racist and yes, the same Oprah who said that all racists were white, and that they “all need to die.” Welcome your new VP.

– Most importantly… his hair. Sorry, this is still LouderWithCrowder.com We had to bring this down a childish notch. On a serious note, can a man who won’t even reveal his true hairline truly be trusted as president? Hard questions. We ask them.

By the way, please do click on all those hyperlinks for yourself. Don’t take my word for it. Do your own research. You’ll find that everything there is in order. Now, with all of the evidence at hand, we’re left with two possible conclusions. Either…

A) Donald Trump suffers from a severe split-personality disorder. Or…

B) Donald Trump is a fraud. A man devoid of principles who bases all of his decisions on the winds of political expediency.

At best, he’s a bold, entertaining voice of opposition. At worst, he’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Don’t be fooled. Do your research.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

15. Thanks fj1200, Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

*Ted Cruz on Donald Trump: I ‘Salute’ Him!

`However, to his credit, Cruz resisted a golden opportunity to go after a Trump candidacy in a very public forum on Sunday. In an interview with Meet the Press host Chuck Todd, Cruz refused to rise to the bait and attack his rival.....Now, when it comes to Donald Trump, I like Donald Trump,” said Cruz. “He's bold, he's brash. And I get that -- that it seems the favorite sport of the Washington media is to encourage some Republicans to attack other Republicans. I ain't gonna do it. I'm not interested in Republican on Republican violence.”....“I salute Donald Trump for focusing on the need to address illegal immigration,” Cruz said. “The Washington cartel doesn't want to address that. The Washington cartel doesn't believe we need to secure the borders. The Washington cartel supports amnesty and I think amnesty's wrong.`

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ted-cr...091500658.html

*Go Trump and Cruz....!
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 07-06-2015 at 09:38 AM.

17. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

*Ted Cruz on Donald Trump: I ‘Salute’ Him!

`However, to his credit, Cruz resisted a golden opportunity to go after a Trump candidacy in a very public forum on Sunday. In an interview with Meet the Press host Chuck Todd, Cruz refused to rise to the bait and attack his rival.....Now, when it comes to Donald Trump, I like Donald Trump,” said Cruz. “He's bold, he's brash. And I get that -- that it seems the favorite sport of the Washington media is to encourage some Republicans to attack other Republicans. I ain't gonna do it. I'm not interested in Republican on Republican violence.”....“I salute Donald Trump for focusing on the need to address illegal immigration,” Cruz said. “The Washington cartel doesn't want to address that. The Washington cartel doesn't believe we need to secure the borders. The Washington cartel supports amnesty and I think amnesty's wrong.`

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ted-cr...091500658.html
    Cruz is right. This is primaries and eventually one person is going to run against the Democrat. Control is needed, the only one not exercising backbiting is Trump.

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Cruz is right. This is primaries and eventually one person is going to run against the Democrat. Control is needed, the only one not exercising backbiting is Trump.

*Trump is not a politician...has nothing to prove....has all he needs ...loves the country *and could care-less on whats politically correct...and how he appears to folks *who have their own agenda...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I don't know if Trump is really serious about the whole idea yet.

I think he's tired of seeing everyone pussy-footing around, afraid to call a spade a spade. He's not a politician and has nothing but contempt for people afraid to point out that the Emperor has no clothes.

His opening salvo about our ridiculous border has been received remarkably well, considering the blunt manner and language he deliberately used. The liberals are out of their minds over it and their Offended Meters are pegged - and that's what he intended to do.

I suspect he may be simply throwing down the gauntlet to all the GOP contenders to start talking seriously about real issues instead of being afraid of offending someone. There are some very big issues that need to be addressed in blunt terms instead of timidly wallowing around making speeches that don't have any real meaning at the end of the day.

I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say about the worldwide islam problem. That's sure to be a fiery conversation full of nuggets designed to offend.

Does anyone think that Teddy Roosevelt would pussyfoot around like all politicians today, or would he jump out there swinging a big friggin' stick?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

22. Thanks jimnyc, Kathianne, Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

*Trump is not a politician...has nothing to prove....has all he needs ...loves the country *and could care-less on whats politically correct...and how he appears to folks *who have their own agenda...
    Nice thought, you have then researched a bit on where the non-political has taken stands?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I don't know if Trump is really serious about the whole idea yet.

I think he's tired of seeing everyone pussy-footing around, afraid to call a spade a spade. He's not a politician and has nothing but contempt for people afraid to point out that the Emperor has no clothes.

His opening salvo about our ridiculous border has been received remarkably well, considering the blunt manner and language he deliberately used. The liberals are out of their minds over it and their Offended Meters are pegged - and that's what he intended to do.

I suspect he may be simply throwing down the gauntlet to all the GOP contenders to start talking seriously about real issues instead of being afraid of offending someone. There are some very big issues that need to be addressed in blunt terms instead of timidly wallowing around making speeches that don't have any real meaning at the end of the day.

I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say about the worldwide islam problem. That's sure to be a fiery conversation full of nuggets designed to offend.

Does anyone think that Teddy Roosevelt would pussyfoot around like all politicians today, or would he jump out there swinging a big friggin' stick?
    TR would have been in Syria himself, no doubt.

Trump is throwing red meat to very angry 'conservatives' and it may not be a bad thing in making some of the gazillion others take a stand. However, if he is in the debates, kiss 2016 goodbye.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Sir Drummond. Unfortunately. Palin almost instantly became a dangerous target to females who are liberally full of hatred for any woman that is successful, and in the other party.
    The press, and Democrats did a FULL COURT PRESS on Palin that would normally cause anyone to die from Political Suicide...caused by the hatred, and selfishness of our ever-present growing dangers of ILLITERACY, due to lousy educational training that Liberals are still convinced...can only be saved with MORE MONEY. Like everything else.
    The BBC never did have a good word to say about Sarah Palin, doing their damndest throughout to paint her as a leader of a 'fringe extremist' wing of the Republicans, and one supposedly deficient of brain cells.

Contrast that with the almost gushing reverence they had for Obama's recent eulogy speech. Exactly as I expected, they spent much of the weekend on reruns of it in their domestic news broadcasts.

The only time the BBC really seemed to be 'anti' Obama was at the time of the BP oil accident, where Obama went out of his way to sound anti-British. And stupidly so, at that ... BP certainly did have British roots, but these days is very definitely multinational. The last I heard, an American was running it ...
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!