Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Quarterback De'Andre Johnson dismissed from Florida State

I know I seen a post showing a video of this punk punching a woman at a bar, but I couldn't find it. Well it seems only hours after that video was made public FSU got rid of him, he really must not of been very good because this same team carried a rapist ( yes even if the charges where remarkable dropped )

Personally I hope no other school will give him a shot, let him go to prison where he belongs.

Florida State freshman quarterback De’Andre Johnson has been dismissed from the program just hours after a video showing him striking a female in a bar was released.
    Johnson was accused of punching a 21-year-old woman at a bar in Tallahassee on June 24. Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher suspended him the following day and Florida state attorney Willie Meggs formally charged Johnson with misdemeanor battery on June 30 after reviewing the security footage from the bar.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...021542932.html
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I am guessing that he will end up someplace. College football and basketball powers look for athletic talent, not character. You think Ohio State and Kentucky care who plays football/basketball for them? Wins are dollars. I am guessing that their coaches make enough money to hide a lot of misdeeds.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I am guessing that he will end up someplace. College football and basketball powers look for athletic talent, not character. You think Ohio State and Kentucky care who plays football/basketball for them? Wins are dollars. I am guessing that their coaches make enough money to hide a lot of misdeeds.
    I am afraid you are right Gabs but I am still holding hope.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

5. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Deja vu?

Anyway, I hope even a little league won't touch him after this. And his lame punch didn't even knock her over. What a wuss. I would have tried to whoop his ass if I were there, win or lose. And since he'd not even ordered his drink yet, I would be able to smash my already purchased drink/glass over his noggin. And yes, OF COURSE I would have had my drink already!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Jeff thanked this post