Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    My point exactly. If there is one thing I am absolutely sick of, above all else, it is the way liberals and Democrats walk around pretending that Bush is the only one to blame. Why? Because he is the only one not yelling for us to pull out? Because he wants to stay until Iraq gets it shit together? The old "We broke it, we have to fix it" doctrine. Well guess what? It's true. Iraq is fucked up, if we should have gone in at all it should have waited until we hoisted bin Laden's into the air at the end of a wooden pike. But our government didn't do that, now Iraq is a mess and like it or not it our fault, America's. To leave now, the way things are, would do nothing but undermine even further our already diminishing stature around the globe. You think we're not respected now? Just imagine how we would be percieved if we abandoned Iraq now. It's a mess, it's our mess, not for one second should any Democrat or liberal pretend that Bush could have sent troops into Iraq without the explicit approval of members of Congress from both parties. Hindsight being what it is, I'm sure everyone, and I mean everyone would have done some things differently.

"The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry."
    Knowing what I know now I would have done exactly what I said we should do when we got into this, and I am on record at USMB with this. We should have invaded just like we did, as Iran was a major antagonist in the WOT. After we invaded, we should have broken the country up into three autonomous regions by ethnicity, tied together with a weak federal system that distributes the oil money based on the population percentages that existed then. I would also have a permanent air base which to protect our interests as well as deter Iran and Syria from messing with our allies in the region.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Once again I see no suggestions of what to do. All the Bush haters want to tie up the government in witch hunts and hearings. Not a word from them of what to actually do concerning iraq or any other part of the Long War. While America fights the jihadi's the libs continue to fight Bush.

Way to go guys, keep sucker punching the guy that's protecting your dumb asses.

How many libs here hate Petraus and the other Generals running the war in iraq? Because they are the ones making the plans and doing the job. Bush just signs off on what they suggest. Bush doesn't do any of the planning. He reviews the plans and approves or disapproves them.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't take a dive for anyone that wouldn't do the same for you, Dd.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    all cons---that's the problem------is consstructive a plan beyond YOUR comprehension? Apparently it is because I haven't heard anyone offer an alternative that doesn't involve surrender.
    As far as "consstructive" is a plan, I don't know what in hell you're talking about. Maybe the intelligent withdrawal as espoused by the president would more please you. Maybe not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    If come September, things are not better in Iraq, and IF the Republicans do join with the Democrats or even if they don't join with the Democrats on redeploying out of Iraq, what is Plan B?

What is the secondary, and new approach, to Iraq, if this one fails?

Over 100,000 Iraqis are being displaced a month due to the sectarian violence.

This means that they are already being divided in to tribal regions.

Do you think that we should be having discussins on whether to divi up Iraq in to 3 regions, and anticipate the possitives and negatives of doing such, if this is what the Iraqis want to do, or are ultimately doing with this civil war of sorts?
    If libs would take their hate and anger they ahve twoard pres Bush and direct it toward the terrorists - the terrorists would fold up

They see libs as their best chance to win the battle in Iraq

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What is this "if" game you are atempting to play, rsr?

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    If libs would take their hate and anger they ahve twoard pres Bush and direct it toward the terrorists - the terrorists would fold up

They see libs as their best chance to win the battle in Iraq
    "If" my Aunt had balls she would have been my Uncle, correct? How about "if" the President from 1993 until 2001 would have been not so undermined by the Republicans and if the Republicans had been more supporting in that Presidents attempt to knock down Al Queda and Osama Bin Laden we would not be in this mess now? How about that "if"?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    What is this "if" game you are atempting to play, rsr?

"If" my Aunt had balls she would have been my Uncle, correct? How about "if" the President from 1993 until 2001 would have been not so undermined by the Republicans and if the Republicans had been more supporting in that Presidents attempt to knock down Al Queda and Osama Bin Laden we would not be in this mess now? How about that "if"?
    Libs like you follow the Yellow Streak Road - they follow that streak running down their back

The party of appeasement and surrender is the terrorists dream team

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan