Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Where is the president when Marines Die?

Four AMERICANS died today. Four MARINES...SEMPER FI!
    Anyone care to TOUCH this one? Four of America's finest were killed in cold blood today, on their own soil. And unlike the Immediate attention TREVON MARTIN, and the BALTIMORE riots got from Obama.

NOT A WORD from the Phony C-I-C. Nor from Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson. But...we can all be sure. The Muslim Brotherhood members and ISIS are celebrating the WELCOME OBAMA SILENCE!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

2. Thanks red state, Gunny, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond and 1 others thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Not a word? I saw a video of him a few hours ago talking about it, I'm sure it'll be available on your American new media too.

Edit - well that took almost 8 seconds to find - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...investigation/
    Last edited by Noir; 07-16-2015 at 08:19 PM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

NOir......you just don't get it. AT, like me, want's as many (or more) FBI and the lot sent there as he's done in times past for blatant THUGS.

Another point you fail to grasp in your liberal thinking is that B.O. could have said:

"Enough is enough. Given the repetitive nature of our BEST being senslessly targeted while unarmed has me re-think my stance on gun control......at least when it involves our BEST and their being as armed on bases as on the battle field. Therefore, I have put in motion, an executive order to take down those NO GUN signs and have also re-thought my stance on cutting 40,000 armed service men and women. Instead of decommissioning them, I plan to re-assign them to the border and throughout our military bases as ARMED guards."
    ~Barry Obama

But B.O. didn't do that or say anything helpful......instead, he lumped in (I KID YOU KNOT) the same BULL$#!T answer he always gives when addressing "situations" such as Benghazi, Fort Hood and the death of a BEAUTIFUL, productive WHITE women who was gunned down by a man that B.O. allowed to be here (ILLEGALLY) and with a weapon that could very well have come from his and HOLDERS Fast & Furious illegal act.

Now put that in your rainbow colored pipe and smoke it!!!

My apologies to AT.......he's perfectly capable of speaking for himself but I couldn't resist in bringing up these points that dumb@$$ liberals think they've addressed......and in a sarcastic tone to boot. AT served the military so you could at least have shown a bit of respect but not only are you WRONG but you don't even get it and won't even get any of what I've said.......it is simply over the head of liberal thinking.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    NOir......you just don't get it. AT, like me, want's as many (or more) FBI and the lot sent there as he's done in times past for blatant THUGS. Another point you fail to grasp in your liberal thinking is that B.O. could have said:

But B.O. didn't do that or say anything helpful......

My apologies to AT.......he's perfectly capable of speaking for himself but I couldn't resist in bringing up these points that dumb@$$ liberals think they've addressed......and in a sarcastic tone to boot. AT served the military so you could at least have shown a bit of respect but not only are you WRONG but you don't even get it and won't even get any of what I've said.......it is simply over the head of liberal thinking.
    If i may remind you of the text in the OP

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    NOT A WORD from the Phony C-I-C...The Muslim Brotherhood members and ISIS are celebrating the WELCOME OBAMA SILENCE!
    Now if you and AT want to revise this to 'yes he spoke but he didn't say the things we wanted him to say' then thats fine, but don't pretend that OP sates anything other than *he said nothing* hours after he had indeed spoken.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    NOir......you just don't get it. AT, like me, want's as many (or more) FBI and the lot sent there as he's done in times past for blatant THUGS.

Another point you fail to grasp in your liberal thinking is that B.O. could have said:

"Enough is enough. Given the repetitive nature of our BEST being senslessly targeted while unarmed has me re-think my stance on gun control......at least when it involves our BEST and their being as armed on bases as on the battle field. Therefore, I have put in motion, an executive order to take down those NO GUN signs and have also re-thought my stance on cutting 40,000 armed service men and women. Instead of decommissioning them, I plan to re-assign them to the border and throughout our military bases as ARMED guards."
    ~Barry Obama

But B.O. didn't do that or say anything helpful......instead, he lumped in (I KID YOU KNOT) the same BULL$#!T answer he always gives when addressing "situations" such as Benghazi, Fort Hood and the death of a BEAUTIFUL, productive WHITE women who was gunned down by a man that B.O. allowed to be here (ILLEGALLY) and with a weapon that could very well have come from his and HOLDERS Fast & Furious illegal act.

Good points. What does arming military personnel on the border have to do with a idiot in TN? Oh yeah, nothing. Wonder what flag he was flying ... Not to mention armed troops within the US is unlawful.

This gets more disgusting by the second.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Jeff, aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Good points. What does arming military personnel on the border have to do with a idiot in TN? Oh yeah, nothing. Wonder what flag he was flying ... Not to mention armed troops within the US is unlawful.

This gets more disgusting by the second.
    Yea this country is so excited and slapping each other on the back for getting rid of a flag while these POS plan and carry out the killings of American Hero's. Yes the Liberal mind is a terrible thing to waste, it is also a terrible thing to have. We worry about taking down Monuments that Honor those that fought and died as other hero's fall, Your are 100% correct Gunny this is Disgusting and only getting worse.
    Last edited by Jeff; 07-17-2015 at 06:27 AM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

He will be on a fundraiser in New York today.

10. Thanks Kathianne, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post

Now if you and AT want to revise this to 'yes he spoke but he didn't say the things we wanted him to say' then thats fine, but don't pretend that OP sates anything other than *he said nothing* hours after he had indeed spoken.

Never mind Noir. You come here trying to convince everyone how intelligent you are, but what we all see is how you may be smart (in your opinion), just as far too many Americans believe they are smarter than everyone else..yet, none of you ever learned how to tie your shoe laces, and you have tattoo's on each hand, and foot..marked with "R" and "L". And many of us wouldn't be surprised if you had to mark your SOCKS the same way.
    So, since you are like our Liberal defenders of the Man intent on destroying America. You must defend Obama because both of you share Ignorance...equally.
    So, this is for them.

12. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Why the hell do you insist on defending that stinking maggot?????
    Are you truly that damn dense??? Serious question,.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

14. Thanks red state, Drummond, LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Why the hell do you insist on defending that stinking maggot?????
    Are you truly that damn dense??? Serious question,.-Tyr
    Yep....he and most libs are EXACTLY that DIM-0-crap

Tyr, as a Southern Comedian says: "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID" and it is really lazy or maybe something else intrirely wrong with NOIR by his failing to address my points about the EMPTY B.O. speech.

Gunny, not sure what your reply to me consisted of but YES, I see armed troops within our streets (as with Katrina) an offense (especially with what went on in door to door searches and abuses) BUT I don't see their being armed on bases as an offense. Perhaps I am not fully understanding you or you me. As for the border....just mentioning what B.O. could have addressed when fixing our problems and utilizing our troops (not waste them).
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

16. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Not a word? I saw a video of him a few hours ago talking about it, I'm sure it'll be available on your American new media too.

Edit - well that took almost 8 seconds to find - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...investigation/
    I saw it too, Noir. No doubt you watched the same BBC-prepared clip (and their presentation) as I did.

It came across to me as something scripted like a standardised response prepared for instances of that kind, which are meant to discharge a minimum duty. It did NOT come across as a performance from a President who genuinely CARED .. and wanted to commit to a positive or proper response.

Compare it with GW Bush's reaction to 9/11. THERE was a President who cared, was driven, who was outraged, who had an utter determination to give those responsible some much-deserved payback. This spirit was wholly absent from Obama's performance.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

18. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    I saw it too, Noir. No doubt you watched the same BBC-prepared clip (and their presentation) as I did.

It came across to me as something scripted like a standardised response prepared for instances of that kind, which are meant to discharge a minimum duty. It did NOT come across as a performance from a President who genuinely CARED .. and wanted to commit to a positive or proper response.

Compare it with GW Bush's reaction to 9/11. THERE was a President who cared, was driven, who was outraged, who had an utter determination to give those responsible some much-deserved payback. This spirit was wholly absent from Obama's performance.

In spite of all information he obviously has regarding the shooter he said, "We know that what appears to be a lone gunman carried out these attacks. We’ve identified a name. And at this point, a full investigation is taking place. The FBI will be in the lead, working closely with local law enforcement."

Still NO mention of terrorism. I'm glad the FBI called it what it was.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

20. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    In spite of all information he obviously has regarding the shooter he said, "We know that what appears to be a lone gunman carried out these attacks. We’ve identified a name. And at this point, a full investigation is taking place. The FBI will be in the lead, working closely with local law enforcement."

Still NO mention of terrorism. I'm glad the FBI called it what it was.

A Real Man, and President who is the C-I-C of those Fallen Marines would have at LEAST...mentioned how sorry he, and his witch..I mean, NON-GENDER wife were for the families, and maybe even offered a Prayer.
    But not Ob-idiot. He doesn't want to offend anyone like an Islamic Terrorist (that doesn't exist) with harsh words. Just another way Obidiot apologizes for America.
    HE IS A PIECE OF DUNG.
    So, this is for them.

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    A Real Man, and President who is the C-I-C of those Fallen Marines would have at LEAST...mentioned how sorry he, and his witch..I mean, NON-GENDER wife were for the families, and maybe even offered a Prayer.
    But not Ob-idiot. He doesn't want to offend anyone like an Islamic Terrorist (that doesn't exist) with harsh words. Just another way Obidiot apologizes for America.
    HE IS A PIECE OF DUNG.
    In fairness, he did. Here's the entire text:

THE PRESIDENT: I just received a briefing from FBI Director Comey, as well as my White House team, about the tragic shooting that took place in Chattanooga today. We don’t know yet all the details. We know that what appears to be a lone gunman carried out these attacks. We’ve identified a name. And at this point, a full investigation is taking place. The FBI will be in the lead, working closely with local law enforcement.

We’ve also been in contact with the Department of Defense to make sure that all our Defense facilities are properly attentive and vigilant as we sort through exactly what happened. And as details of the investigation proceed, we’ll make sure that the FBI, as well as local law enforcement are providing the public with all the information that’s involved.

My main message right now is, obviously, the deepest sympathies of the American people to the four Marines that have been killed. It is a heartbreaking circumstance for these individuals who have served our country with great valor to be killed in this fashion.

And although the families are still in the process of being contacted, I want them to know that I speak for the American people in expressing our deepest condolences, and knowing that they have our full support as they try to overcome the grief that’s involved here.

I also want to say that there are reports of injuries to Chattanooga local law enforcement officials. Thankfully, as far as we know at this point, they have survived the assault. And we want to make sure that they know that we’re thinking of them.

They’re in our thoughts and prayers.

We take all shootings very seriously. ed. This I guess means "Marine Lives Matter?"
    Obviously, when you have an attack on a U.S. military facility, then we have to make sure that we have all the information necessary to make an assessment in terms of how this attack took place, and what further precautions we can take in the future. ed. pretty close to 'workplace violence. And as we have more information, we’ll let the public know.

But in the meantime, I’d ask all Americans to pray for the families who are grief-stricken at this point. And I want everybody to understand that we will be thorough and prompt in figuring out exactly what happened.

Statement by the President on the Shooting in Chattanooga, TN
    Yeah, I still agree he's a piece of dung.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 07-17-2015 at 07:47 PM.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    In fairness, he did. Here's the entire text:

Yeah, I still agree he's a piece of dung.

Kathianne. Yes, I heard those words as well. But, my problem is. Those are THE VERY SAME words he seems to automatically say whenever anything like this takes place.

Obama is a phony. Our Military (which includes other retired military like me) know Obama is a phony, and a liar.

Everything he pretends to be concerned about is PROGRAMMED, and REPEATED.
    Insincerity is his Legacy. Lies are his Agenda. And Ignorance is what he displays while expecting respect.
    So, this is for them.

25. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post