Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default I went last night to a terrorist camp

That's right, right here in Beautiful GA they have some type of terrorist camp, we rode down the dirt road ( a county road ) and where told to leave, yes I told Hamid to kiss my butt but he just wasn't looking none to friendly. He was holding in his hand a AK and standing outside the gate on a County road, now if he had been inside the gate, inside the compound and we tried to force our way onto their property I could see him getting mad, but all we did was ride down the County road that goes in front of the compound, yes I see a lot of fun nights in the future. But I have to ask, if a bunch of bikers can find this and tell these camel jockeys what they can do why in the hell can't our Government. Had this been the Hells Angels or Outlaws compound it would of been destroyed months ago, man these folks may be in for a surprise when brother Barry leaves the WH.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    That's right, right here in Beautiful GA they have some type of terrorist camp, we rode down the dirt road ( a county road ) and where told to leave, yes I told Hamid to kiss my butt but he just wasn't looking none to friendly. He was holding in his hand a AK and standing outside the gate on a County road, now if he had been inside the gate, inside the compound and we tried to force our way onto their property I could see him getting mad, but all we did was ride down the County road that goes in front of the compound, yes I see a lot of fun nights in the future. But I have to ask, if a bunch of bikers can find this and tell these camel jockeys what they can do why in the hell can't our Government. Had this been the Hells Angels or Outlaws compound it would of been destroyed months ago, man these folks may be in for a surprise when brother Barry leaves the WH.

~ "when brother Barry leaves the WH" ~

Good things will happen for America.....and house cleaning starts....all "implants" in gov and military will be replaced ...and terrorists cells throughout America will be cleaned up...

God Bless America.

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, crin63, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Don't you mean instead-- If he ever leaves the Whitehouse???
    Remember if he gets to declare Martial law--only he gets to say when its over!
    The man is the most serious threat to this nation in existence! Should be impeached but is instead praised for being great!!!
    Utter insanity prevails my friend... -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

5. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy, crin63, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

They have a county road blocked off and he's standing guard on public land?

I like your attitude with that, but don't get yourself shot - you know he'd love to.

I'm pretty sure that all those muzzie compounds are monitored and bugged by the NSA, FBI & CIA... at least they should be.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Echoing NT, did you call the police?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

8. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Call the po po for what? Jeff was probably on their property (IF), as suspected, Jeff pulled off of the road. Especially on county roads like that, the owner's property is often time the road's ditch in some places.

I'm not saying I like it but if the guy was on his property and Jeff was also, then he had every right to "ask" Jeff to leave. What get's me is Gov. land being used for folks making trades. I never knew you could buy gov. land......much less trade for it. In the next County where I leave, there is MUCH gov. land with numerous lakes. One such lake I truly liked back in the day but it now has a single owner who traded land he had deeper South for gov. land here in the Mid-South.....with a nice lake and mature OAKS. He probably had some sandy, piney, flat piece of crap in South Mississippi and, as owner, keeps all those who once enjoyed hunting and fishing this property. I quit using it over ten years ago because the last time I took a friend......there were 15-20 Mexicans over there. That did it for me but it is still a heck of a note.

Now, getting back to the thread's foundation, if Jeff is in good with the locals, I'd suggest looking into neighboring properties to purchase or use to agitate the living HELL out of these scum. Heck, I'd even consider agitating the heck out of the on the side of the road (OFF of their property) if the locals are behind me. It'd be THEM to call the po po.....not me.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

10. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    They have a county road blocked off and he's standing guard on public land?

I like your attitude with that, but don't get yourself shot - you know he'd love to.

I'm pretty sure that all those muzzie compounds are monitored and bugged by the NSA, FBI & CIA... at least they should be.

ummmm, make that "protected" instead of "monitored and bugged" --with the feds we have in power now, far more likely its protection they get instead of investigation! Sad but true, obama(the traitor) makes it so...

O' and Jeff--Don't get yo ass shot off my friend!!!!
    An AK47 slings more than enough lead for the dumbas muzzie to hit you with by accident, even with their lousey shooting.. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 07-26-2015 at 12:21 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

12. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Echoing NT, did you call the police?
    Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    Call the po po for what? Jeff was probably on their property (IF), as suspected, Jeff pulled off of the road. Especially on county roads like that, the owner's property is often time the road's ditch in some places.

I'm not saying I like it but if the guy was on his property and Jeff was also, then he had every right to "ask" Jeff to leave. What get's me is Gov. land being used for folks making trades. I never knew you could buy gov. land......much less trade for it. In the next County where I leave, there is MUCH gov. land with numerous lakes. One such lake I truly liked back in the day but it now has a single owner who traded land he had deeper South for gov. land here in the Mid-South.....with a nice lake and mature OAKS. He probably had some sandy, piney, flat piece of crap in South Mississippi and, as owner, keeps all those who once enjoyed hunting and fishing this property. I quit using it over ten years ago because the last time I took a friend......there were 15-20 Mexicans over there. That did it for me but it is still a heck of a note.

Now, getting back to the thread's foundation, if Jeff is in good with the locals, I'd suggest looking into neighboring properties to purchase or use to agitate the living HELL out of these scum. Heck, I'd even consider agitating the heck out of the on the side of the road (OFF of their property) if the locals are behind me. It'd be THEM to call the po po.....not me.
    No police, heck they know this goes on, these folks wont allow the school buses to pass without hassling them ( that is if a woman is driving, seems they have no respect at all for the woman ) as for being on their land NO, we where on a county road as I stated, they where standing at their gate and said something as we came by slowly, when we stopped they told us to keep on going , to leave, we reminded them that it was a County road we where on, not there land but the Counties. They stood there with what looked like AK's, which would get any MC thrown straight in jail.

You can look up this place on Google, just type in terror camps in the US, it will come up as in Commerce Ga, it even has a video of a guy in a helicopter ( I think, it may have been a small plane ) but he flew over and there where a few vehicles and a couple of folks standing around, but when he turned around the vehicles and the people had disappeared. Strange stuff sure enough, as for getting shot, lets just say we where on a equal playing field, I am not ready to just hand over our Country.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

There is supposedly a "terrorist camp" in Wayne County, Georgia.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/sheriffs-...-camps-in-u-s/

“The biggest problem we have is people driving here from outside the area being nosy, trying to find out what we have here. They give us more problems than the Muslims.”

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

From your link given--tyr

Mawyer said he believes the favorable treatment from local law enforcement boils down to politics.

“You can speculate about why the local law enforcement community always puts out such positive stuff about these groups, but put yourself in their position. They don’t have any legal means to do anything with these camps, and to try to face re-election every four years with the possibility that you have a terrorist training camp in your jurisdiction, it’s just easier to try to say these are not terrorist camps, just peace-loving people trying to educate their own kids and do their own farming,” he said. “There’s a lot of political pressure on these sheriffs.”

Gaissert said one thing is certain – that political correctness has seemed into law enforcement at the federal level and some of that has leaked down to the state and local levels.

“It seems that if an attack is sponsored or directed by a terrorist organization they will label it a terrorist act. But if an act or event is jihadist inspired, that is by someone who was radicalized by a teaching in a mosque or over the Internet, they will not call it an act of terrorism,” he said. “But a rose by any other name is still a rose. Why would you want to cloud the issue or deny the reality of it?”

Sheriff Stevie Thomas of Franklin County, where the larger of the two Georgia camps has operated for years, near Commerce, did not return repeated phone calls from WND. Sheriff Bruce Bryant of York County, S.C., which also has a large MOA enclave, also did not return calls.

“So for any sheriff to claim that we put out false information, they will never put a finger on anything we’ve shown that is in anyway false because they can’t. It’s all very well researched,” Mawyer said. “We hear this all the time, not just from sheriff’s departments. Is the video false? Are Gilani’s own words false?”

Mawyer points to Gilani’s diatribe in the captured video from Colorado as the most damning evidence.

“He said, ‘We are establishing the most advanced Islamic warfare training camps and we’re in upstate New York, we’re in Georgia, we’re in Michigan and you can reach out to join us. And America is the enemy.’”

Mawyer said he has no message for the local sheriffs who ignore or denigrate his research.

“They have a duty to perform in their communities,” he said. “I hope they do it well.”

“Why Sheriff Jones (of Charlotte County) feels these are nice peaceful people, I don’t know,” he continued. “Our entire goal was just to say ‘Look, they are here and here’s what they’ve done in the past, and here’s what they are capable of doing now.’”

What happened in Colorado in 1992 should stand as a lesson, he said.
    “They had their Colorado compound raided and shut down, and if you were to read all the newspaper pieces from back prior to that raid it would sound the same way — these are nice peaceful people — and then they found cashes of weapons and explosives.”

Yes, always peaceful right up to, until they ARE NOT!!!! -TYR
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 07-26-2015 at 12:18 PM.

16. Thanks Jeff, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

What's frustrating is that American Muslims are a natural constituency for the GOP. They are anti-abortion, anti-homosexual marriage, financially conservative. Thanks to the "chicken littles", we get Marxist Muslims elected such as Keith Ellison. Look at the success with Indian Americans and you'll see the missed opportunity.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Welcome back Gabs, I looked at your site and read the first 2 lines and realized exactly what you are saying, but how about instead of your know it all attitude read up on these camps, what you posted was some BS about a complaint from a who knows what to the Sheriff, if you bothered to look it up there are quite a few camps in America, and is it a terrorist camp, I have no idea, but when you are met at the gate with guys carrying AK's that isn't normal, I would imagine even in your empty liberal mind you would admit most clubs of any kind don't have armed guards at the gate, never mind the video I explained ( which is available for anybody to look up ) nope not a terrorist camp for sure but not the type of place normal people want in their neighborhood, but then again you live in LA so , well I get it. By the way how was your vacation ?

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Welcome back Gabs, I looked at your site and read the first 2 lines and realized exactly what you are saying, but how about instead of your know it all attitude read up on these camps, what you posted was some BS about a complaint from a who knows what to the Sheriff, if you bothered to look it up there are quite a few camps in America, and is it a terrorist camp, I have no idea, but when you are met at the gate with guys carrying AK's that isn't normal, I would imagine even in your empty liberal mind you would admit most clubs of any kind don't have armed guards at the gate, never mind the video I explained ( which is available for anybody to look up ) nope not a terrorist camp for sure but not the type of place normal people want in their neighborhood, but then again you live in LA so , well I get it. By the way how was your vacation ?
    An AK-47, like a knife isn't a problem until someone uses it on you. I would have talked to the guarding the compound.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    An AK-47, like a knife isn't a problem until someone uses it on you. I would have talked to the guarding the compound.
    IN the opening post I explained our chat, he asked us to leave, there was no talking, he refused to talk and the other guy didn't even tell us to leave, he just stood there. As for a AK being the same as a knife , well not from where I am from. Standing guard at a gate with a AK spells trouble, but as far as a knife and a AK being the same, well when getting into a scuffle I like a opponent that thinks that way.

22. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes we went visiting again and yes the bikes all back fired but heck they had something back firing as well. But of course like Gabs said this is all BS, heck just ask and red blooded yellow bellow liberal and they will tell you, but it seems that the FBI has a list of camps in the US, I am posting a video that is not calling them terrorist camps but you look at what they are teaching and you decide.<object id="flashObj" classid="clsid

<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashvars="videoId=660940716001&linkBaseURL=http%3 A%2F%2Fwww.military.com%3A80%2Fvideo%2Foperations-and-strategy%2Fdomestic-terrorism%2Fterrorist-training-camps-in-the-us%2F660940716001%2F&playerID=791346831001&playerK ey=AQ~~,AAAAEgPl55E~,U85ckMrT9QAbqFBf7jaKBoKCwq74R Q0V&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" swliveconnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" height="440" width="486">

This page has more info and is worth the read, yes we have these animals training to kill us right in our own backyards. Time to take the trash out I believe.

http://www.military.com/video/operat.../660940716001/
    </object>

24. Thanks PixieStix thanked this post