Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sandra Bland

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    So she was being argumentative. Needlessly so.
    Not illegal.

The cop no doubt expects people to show him, and the authority he represents, a measure of respect, and of deferral. She did nothing of the sort. She was argumentative throughout.
    Expectations of 'signs of respect' aren't part of the deal. They are paid to show discression, compassion, and to serve the commuinty. Even the state of Texas admits the cop violated their standards of 'not being a dick'.

What evidence did she show the cop that she was willing to comply with anything he said ? Noir, not even our police would tolerate continued resistance to their requests, and well you know it. The more that happens, the nearer the individual comes to experiencing action taken by the police involved.

The cop showed no evidence she was unwilling to comply. In fact, he wasn't sure what he arrested her for until AFTER she was arrested.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

2. Thanks red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Wow, I watched 15 minutes into this and can't believe anyone is defending this woman. She was asked to put her cigarette out after the cop got a run down of her on the radio and then politely asked her what was wrong, where she went off yellowing how pissed off she was. The cop seen ( as everyone should of ) how combative she was going to be at that point, he asked her to put the smoke out,( which as a smoker I can tell you most cops do, I don't believe it is for their saftey but they usually will ask to please put it out, in which in my situations I knock the head off of it and place it on the ashtray, where I can re light it as soon as he is done )

Looked to me like not only did she make a illegal lane change ( yes that was a BS charge but millions of folks get ticketed for it every year, and no it isn't the law that you have to move over if a emergency vehicle is behind you, you are required to move over if his/her lights are on ) but when she came out of the side road she never stopped, I didn't see if their was a stop sign or a yield sign but I did see her just roll through, that is why he did the flip to check her out. All was cool until she was asked to put her precious smoke out, then he was a fuc*ing pussy, yea cops love to be told that. This woman created her own problems plain and simple, she went through nothing more than 1000's do every year, but she thought she could out cuss the cop. The only place I felt he was wrong was when she said I am a effing epileptic and he said Good, not to professional but at that point after being called a ffing pussy for the 100th time I am sure he was glad she had it.

Yes things could of went very different, maybe instead of screaming you are a effing pussy she could of signed the warning and been on her way, naaa that would of been to human like I guess.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

4. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy, Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Not illegal.
    I'm not clear that in this instance Ms Bland's actions (or lack of them) were illegal as such. Even so, it must follow that the more you resist doing what a cop tells you to do, so the nearer you edge towards illegality. Ms Bland must have surely known that being argumentative as she was, was 'playing a dangerous game' ... but she persisted nonetheless. This in turn couldn't have done anything else but ramp up the cop's suspicion that his only reasonable course of action was to be authoritative towards her.

Expectations of 'signs of respect' aren't part of the deal. They are paid to show discression, compassion, and to serve the commuinty. Even the state of Texas admits the cop violated their standards of 'not being a dick'.
    In the face of continuing and disrespectful defiance of their authority ? There must be limits to what can be tolerated.

The cop showed no evidence she was unwilling to comply. In fact, he wasn't sure what he arrested her for until AFTER she was arrested.
    No, he 'just' reacted to her totally uncooperative attitude ! Can you tell me why it was his duty to tolerate it ?
    Last edited by Drummond; 07-27-2015 at 03:39 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

6. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Sandra Bland attended college at Prairie View. She knew exactly what was going on. Bland is a known activist and was likely recognized by the police officer who stopped her.
    Waller County police admit that the stop was illegal. The tape showing the exchange between Bland and the officer is not complete and has likely been edited.
    More interesting is what happened between the arrest and when Bland died. Bland was definitely in a poor mental state. Which calls into question why she was place in a cell by herself when there were other cells occupied by multiple prisoners. A woman in the cell next to Bland talked with her extensively and could tell she was growing extremely despondent. She asked the jailers to transfer Bland to their cell so she could be looked after. Jail staff either laughed or showed indifference.
    Jailers often checked on other cells but rarely made contact with Bland.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    The cop seen ( as everyone should of ) how combative she was going to be at that point
    Does that mean that he should engage her in combat?

9. Thanks red state thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I do not believe that Sandra Bland hanged herself just a few hours before her sister was set to come and pay the $500 bail it would have taken to get her out of jail. I do not believe Sandra Bland hanged herself two days before taking her dream job at her alma mater. I do not believe Sandra Bland hanged herself.

article

I don't either. She said whe was looking forward to getting that "officer" into court.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    Keep those good ideas coming ..
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

12. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Tom Rowley wrote for The Washington Post 27 July 2015:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bland’s death earlier this month is shining a national spotlight on a small corner of Texas that was already facing an uncomfortable struggle to come to terms with an ugly history of racism. Lynchings were once rampant in Waller County. ...To Bland’s friends, her arrest was a classic case of “driving while black” and her death further proof that talk of a more progressive Waller County is just that — talk. “The difference between now and then is then white people didn’t hide or deny what they did,” said Holice Cook, 37, an old friend who was looking forward to playing pool with Bland. “In this county, they’ve been hanging and killing Negroes since the Civil War.” ...Between 1877 and 1950, Waller County was among the Texas counties with the highest number of lynchings, according to a report by the Equal Justice Initiative.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

DMP said it best in a few words regarding his not liking her honesty without the usual @$$ KISSING but I wanted to go step by step on this one:

EVALUATION:

When I first started watching, I though: "What the heck....that was a good stop....and nothing happened about a fight, exchange of words or anything." THEN I saw that the cop did something that is legal in only a few States or area that I know of and if it wasn't legal for him to do so (HE BROKE THE LAW LONG BEFORE HE PULLED THIS GAL OVER). I also saw a difference in his approach and the first person he pulled over should have had her insurance papers, wrote her a ticket and then (AFTER) she presented proof of insurance, have the ticket tore up. I only wish that could get off as easy as the first one did.

Now, back to Ms. Bland; the cop seemed pleasant enough and she, like me and right off the bat, was a bit "hostile" for even being pulled over but she, like me, probably sees much of what the cops could or SHOULD be doing with all the illegal border invaders, drugs and violence out there without worrying about someone driving wrongly (YET SAFER THAN HE DID JUST SECONDS EARLIER). But then, cops for the most part have always seemed 'ABOVE' the law in such insignificant matters.

As for his asking (where are you headed to know); that is NONE of his business and I absolutely HATE when asked that! I have to bite my tongue every time on that one cuz I'd really like to respond with a (THAT'S NONE-YA-BUSINESS). In the cop's defense at this point, I will say that from what my dad's trooper customers have told him is how defiant and blacks in general have become since B.O. came into office (as if they are now above any of the regulations we all much comply with). Still, if I were a cop......you'd have to be driving pretty KraZily before I'd pull you over cuz I'm looking for towel heads and REAL criminals before pulling over this lady. Of course, folks such as this usually don't shoot back so we see more of the "BULLY" crap from cops.

From around 9:15, everything changes. YES, she was irritated BUT, he asked her a question and she TRUTHFULLY and respectfully answered. He then asked her to put out her cig (which is TOTALLY wrong)!!!! It was BS from the start or he would have and should have asked her to do that from the get-go.

WHAT IF SHE HAD A XTRA LARGE SLURPPY.......IS SHE SUPPOSED TO DUMP IT OUT JUST BECAUSE IT CAN ALSO BE FLUNG AT THE OFFICER?!!!!! Jeff, I wouldn't have put it out either (cuz I smoke a pipe and you NEVER re-start a good cigar or pipe)!!!!! SCREW HIM when he asks if I have a gun....none of his business. She is also right in that she does NOT have to step out of the car OR her house unless they have probably cause or a search warrant. He most definitely did not have the right to open her door or escalate an incident that was obviously NOT drug related or any other illegal activity (other than his not liking the fact that he's being treated any differently than any other p-on the pisses folks off..............TOTAL ABUSE OF POWER!!!! I would want my wife to be in this situation or aid in escalating the obvious problem from a hurt-feelings bully but if he stooped over to grab her like that, I truly believe he'd have had at least two in the chest by now....and her favorite nephew is a cop and that is the standard she (I) hold all cops to.

At 10:36, she complies and he should have then calmed down (professionally) and explained to her that he overacted.....especially after she reminded him that this entire ordeal was for "failure to signal". UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!! No, the cop was TOTALLY wrong and had no business at this point to cuff her.....all he was doing was getting his "FACE" back. DESPICABLE whimp.....she classified him correctly was truthful and this whole thing should see the cop washing dishes somewhere. She most definitely had the RIGHT to ask why she was being arrested!!!!!! and if she was not being arrested for drug possession or was not complying (which she had THRICE by putting out her cig, exiting the car and putting her phone down). She was right about him being a coward (especially the part about COURT). He got more aggressive and nervous about that.

Now, at this point, she is TOTALLY defenseless (YET) I read where ya'll said she was thrown to the ground........let me continue watching.

OK, he also had no business removing her glasses. This happened AFTER she pointed out & reminded him that this escalated when he asked her a question (which she truthfully replied). He was expecting some @$$ KISS response but he didn't care for the honesty. I'll say this: it is a wonder that more cops aren't killed after the ticket has been paid and all seems well cuz if he had done my wife like this.........I'll stomp his sorry @$$ a year from now and try not to kill him. Some maniac with the average hunting rifle would definitely do more than what I'd intend and after watching this.......I almost believe that more like the cop who shot the guy in the back AND this woman, need to get the ultimate punishment (or at least an extremely severe one) for undermining the public's trust and tarnishing the badge.

Now at 13:33, she was a stupid hepher for NOT shutting her stupid mouth cuz at this point, she is defenseless and obviously at the WILL of a sorry @$$ SOB!!! It is really pathetic how he KNEW where they would be out of the camera's view and I hope they ALL have to wear the shirt cams soon. It is also funny that he keeps us informed by saying this or that when it is obvious that he inflicted pain and then say that she is now RESISTING ARREST after letting this puny cop handcuff her. THIS I WHY THEY'D BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR ARRESTING ME AND WHY IT IS A GOOD REASON TO "LAWFULLY" PULL OVER IN A SAVE OR EVEN PUBLIC AREA FOR ALL TO SEE (IF POSSIBLE. I'm not letting some @$$HOLE kick this ole dog just because he had a bad day or got chewed out by the ole lady.

At 14:20, he asks a "WITNESS" to leave. Now, he can tell someone to move back if he feels threatened or fears a crime scene will be defiled, but he can't tell someone to LEAVE or stop filming!!!! THEY (and I've said this before) ARE THE LAW.......NOT GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!

15:45. Someone was obviously filming.....where's that footage? For a none-violent person, who has complied.....he should have, at the very least, waited for a super or a female officer. 17 something, she didn't kick me too hard.....POOR BABY!!!! That happened when he illegally attacked her and entered her car without probable cause or a search warrant!!!!!!

I quite watching at 18:25.......I believe it was all said and done at that point but in response to the thread's opening remarks:
    Being hateful (or TRUTHFUL WHEN ASKED A QUESTION) is not against the law or justification to be shot or rough up a defenseless women (who could possible stomp 'shorty's' @$$ if they were in a ring or octagon.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tom Rowley wrote for The Washington Post 27 July 2015:
    Bland’s death earlier this month is shining a national spotlight on a small corner of Texas that was already facing an uncomfortable struggle to come to terms with an ugly history of racism. Lynchings were once rampant in Waller County. ...To Bland’s friends, her arrest was a classic case of “driving while black” and her death further proof that talk of a more progressive Waller County is just that — talk. “The difference between now and then is then white people didn’t hide or deny what they did,” said Holice Cook, 37, an old friend who was looking forward to playing pool with Bland. “In this county, they’ve been hanging and killing Negroes since the Civil War.” ...Between 1877 and 1950, Waller County was among the Texas counties with the highest number of lynchings, according to a report by the Equal Justice Initiative.

article

How about we keep racism or a backlog of history out of this one and simply address the BULL$#!T from the way this (WOMAN) was treated. My GAWD man.....can't you have simply said how crappy it was for a WOMAN (of any color) to be treated like this!!!?!!!! Just this one time? A lot of poor white Southerners were raped, murdered, burnt and/or ran completely off but that has nothing to do with the way the GOV. is overstepping its bounds TODAY!!!!! The WOMAN was treated poorly and the cop should be fired. PERIOD!!!
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

16. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

No he should of just kissed her butt and let her go on her merry way, wow what a society we will now have, cuss the cop out and get a free pass, yea right !!!

18. Thanks LongTermGuy, Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

No he should of just kissed her butt and let her go on her merry way, wow what a society we will now have, cuss the cop out and get a free pass, yea right !!!
    You of all people should know what goes on in rural redneck counties where The Saw Is The Law. The police have their targets and they are going to do what they do best.
    Sandra Bland was targeted. She was stop illegally and detained illegally. She was tossed into a rural jail and told that bad things were in store for her.
    I do believe Bland hanged herself. There is no evidence that she was killed. But there is also no evidence that the jail staff did anything to stop her from harming herself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    DMP said it best in a few words regarding his not liking her honesty without the usual @$$ KISSING but I wanted to go step by step on this one:

EVALUATION:

When I first started watching, I though: "What the heck....that was a good stop....and nothing happened about a fight, exchange of words or anything." THEN I saw that the cop did something that is legal in only a few States or area that I know of and if it wasn't legal for him to do so (HE BROKE THE LAW LONG BEFORE HE PULLED THIS GAL OVER). I also saw a difference in his approach and the first person he pulled over should have had her insurance papers, wrote her a ticket and then (AFTER) she presented proof of insurance, have the ticket tore up. I only wish that could get off as easy as the first one did.

Now, back to Ms. Bland; the cop seemed pleasant enough and she, like me and right off the bat, was a bit "hostile" for even being pulled over but she, like me, probably sees much of what the cops could or SHOULD be doing with all the illegal border invaders, drugs and violence out there without worrying about someone driving wrongly (YET SAFER THAN HE DID JUST SECONDS EARLIER). But then, cops for the most part have always seemed 'ABOVE' the law in such insignificant matters.

As for his asking (where are you headed to know); that is NONE of his business and I absolutely HATE when asked that! I have to bite my tongue every time on that one cuz I'd really like to respond with a (THAT'S NONE-YA-BUSINESS). In the cop's defense at this point, I will say that from what my dad's trooper customers have told him is how defiant and blacks in general have become since B.O. came into office (as if they are now above any of the regulations we all much comply with). Still, if I were a cop......you'd have to be driving pretty KraZily before I'd pull you over cuz I'm looking for towel heads and REAL criminals before pulling over this lady. Of course, folks such as this usually don't shoot back so we see more of the "BULLY" crap from cops.

From around 9:15, everything changes. YES, she was irritated BUT, he asked her a question and she TRUTHFULLY and respectfully answered. He then asked her to put out her cig (which is TOTALLY wrong)!!!! It was BS from the start or he would have and should have asked her to do that from the get-go.

WHAT IF SHE HAD A XTRA LARGE SLURPPY.......IS SHE SUPPOSED TO DUMP IT OUT JUST BECAUSE IT CAN ALSO BE FLUNG AT THE OFFICER?!!!!! Jeff, I wouldn't have put it out either (cuz I smoke a pipe and you NEVER re-start a good cigar or pipe)!!!!! SCREW HIM when he asks if I have a gun....none of his business. She is also right in that she does NOT have to step out of the car OR her house unless they have probably cause or a search warrant. He most definitely did not have the right to open her door or escalate an incident that was obviously NOT drug related or any other illegal activity (other than his not liking the fact that he's being treated any differently than any other p-on the pisses folks off..............TOTAL ABUSE OF POWER!!!! I would want my wife to be in this situation or aid in escalating the obvious problem from a hurt-feelings bully but if he stooped over to grab her like that, I truly believe he'd have had at least two in the chest by now....and her favorite nephew is a cop and that is the standard she (I) hold all cops to.

At 10:36, she complies and he should have then calmed down (professionally) and explained to her that he overacted.....especially after she reminded him that this entire ordeal was for "failure to signal". UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!! No, the cop was TOTALLY wrong and had no business at this point to cuff her.....all he was doing was getting his "FACE" back. DESPICABLE whimp.....she classified him correctly was truthful and this whole thing should see the cop washing dishes somewhere. She most definitely had the RIGHT to ask why she was being arrested!!!!!! and if she was not being arrested for drug possession or was not complying (which she had THRICE by putting out her cig, exiting the car and putting her phone down). She was right about him being a coward (especially the part about COURT). He got more aggressive and nervous about that.

Now, at this point, she is TOTALLY defenseless (YET) I read where ya'll said she was thrown to the ground........let me continue watching.

OK, he also had no business removing her glasses. This happened AFTER she pointed out & reminded him that this escalated when he asked her a question (which she truthfully replied). He was expecting some @$$ KISS response but he didn't care for the honesty. I'll say this: it is a wonder that more cops aren't killed after the ticket has been paid and all seems well cuz if he had done my wife like this.........I'll stomp his sorry @$$ a year from now and try not to kill him. Some maniac with the average hunting rifle would definitely do more than what I'd intend and after watching this.......I almost believe that more like the cop who shot the guy in the back AND this woman, need to get the ultimate punishment (or at least an extremely severe one) for undermining the public's trust and tarnishing the badge.

Now at 13:33, she was a stupid hepher for NOT shutting her stupid mouth cuz at this point, she is defenseless and obviously at the WILL of a sorry @$$ SOB!!! It is really pathetic how he KNEW where they would be out of the camera's view and I hope they ALL have to wear the shirt cams soon. It is also funny that he keeps us informed by saying this or that when it is obvious that he inflicted pain and then say that she is now RESISTING ARREST after letting this puny cop handcuff her. THIS I WHY THEY'D BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR ARRESTING ME AND WHY IT IS A GOOD REASON TO "LAWFULLY" PULL OVER IN A SAVE OR EVEN PUBLIC AREA FOR ALL TO SEE (IF POSSIBLE. I'm not letting some @$$HOLE kick this ole dog just because he had a bad day or got chewed out by the ole lady.

At 14:20, he asks a "WITNESS" to leave. Now, he can tell someone to move back if he feels threatened or fears a crime scene will be defiled, but he can't tell someone to LEAVE or stop filming!!!! THEY (and I've said this before) ARE THE LAW.......NOT GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!

15:45. Someone was obviously filming.....where's that footage? For a none-violent person, who has complied.....he should have, at the very least, waited for a super or a female officer. 17 something, she didn't kick me too hard.....POOR BABY!!!! That happened when he illegally attacked her and entered her car without probable cause or a search warrant!!!!!!

I quite watching at 18:25.......I believe it was all said and done at that point but in response to the thread's opening remarks:
    Being hateful (or TRUTHFUL WHEN ASKED A QUESTION) is not against the law or justification to be shot or rough up a defenseless women (who could possible stomp 'shorty's' @$$ if they were in a ring or octagon.
    You have to bite your tongue to not tell the cop it's none of his business but would refuse to quit smoking ? Do you realize how many folks will asks me to please quit smoking when they have to breath in the 2nd hand smoke ? Hell nothing I enjoy more than a smoke after a big OL steak, so from here on out we just tell the restaurants that they are pussies and go ahead and smoke, yea I know the restaurant wasn't mine, but you do realize when you pull into the scales in many states it is illegal to smoke, and yes if the DOT decides to check you out, yes you will do so without smoking.

So the old way of doing things , you remember show a little respect, don't call the cops fuc^ing pussies , you know answer his question sign the warning and go about your business , yea that is stupid now a days, well I would think it might of been what she should of done because she is now dead, as for the motorist that put the cigarette out and kept quiet, they are home playing with Momma.
    Last edited by Jeff; 07-27-2015 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    You of all people should know what goes on in rural redneck counties where The Saw Is The Law. The police have their targets and they are going to do what they do best.
    Sandra Bland was targeted. She was stop illegally and detained illegally. She was tossed into a rural jail and told that bad things were in store for her.
    I do believe Bland hanged herself. There is no evidence that she was killed. But there is also no evidence that the jail staff did anything to stop her from harming herself.
    Why was she stopped illegally, she changed lanes without a signal, yea they aren't optional, they come in all cars. When she became belligerent he had every right to detain her. As for being told bad things will happen to you, have you ever been picked up by the police, yes that happens every time, and judging from her past record I am sure she heard it all before. Lets not forget this charming example of a human being had a bail of 500 bucks but even her sister wouldn't bail her out. As for me knowing, you are right Gabs I do, and guess what I am usually a very large target for the police, long hair, tattoo's and riding a Harley but you know what, I have no problem with the police, I show a little respect and realize they are doing their job and by the time they leave they usually apologize and we will joke back and fourth, now have I ever been unfairly treated, yup, and another cop I knew called my cell phone telling me good job not mouthing off and to forget the ticket it had already been squashed.

22. Thanks Perianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Lets not forget this charming example of a human being had a bail of 500 bucks but even her sister wouldn't bail her out.
    Why do you say that?

Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan
    She Fought the cop, Kicking and trying to elbow him. She did kick him in the leg. A Felony.

Point out in the video where "She did kick him in the leg".
    Aren't you going to "Point out in the video where "She did kick him in the leg""?

Quote Originally Posted by red state View Post
    How about we keep racism or a backlog of history out of this one and simply address the BULL$#!T from the way this (WOMAN) was treated.
    You are probably going to tell us now that there was not a hint of a racial issue here.